Beetroot is a great helper in cleansing the body, as well as in saturating it with beneficial microelements. In boiled form, it can be not only a component of soups, but also a basis for salads, especially in combination with prunes, which creates a shock effect on the digestive process, improving and stimulating it. Salads with prunes and beets can be varied, and among them there is even an option for sweet teeth.
Hearty beet salad with prunes and garlic
Nutritional salads, in which there are proteins in the form of meat or eggs, are the most popular: such dishes are attractive for their versatility - in small quantities they go in addition to the main dish, in large dishes they become a full meal or dinner. From the beet with prunes, you can also figure out a hearty salad, adding meat and a few more useful and tasty ingredients. The preparation will take no more than 1.5 hours, and from the specified number of components you get a large salad bowl for the whole family.
- Chicken fillet - 600 g
- Beets - 2 pcs.
- Garlic - 2 cloves
- Hard cheese - 150 g
- Prunes without stones - 200 g
- Carrots - 1 pc.
- Pomegranate seeds - 50 g
- Olive oil - 2 tbsp. l
- Any nuts or sesame seeds - 30 g
- Soak chicken fillet in cold water for 30-40 minutes, strip off the skin, immerse in boiling water and boil for 20 minutes. While it is scalded, water should boil on the free-burner in another saucepan, to which the meat will be transferred after a specified period of time. The water in the 2nd saucepan is salted, you can also throw 1 onion, divided in half, and the chicken is boiled until ready. Usually it takes 40 minutes, but it may take 1 hour. At the same time, washed prunes must be steamed.
- While the meat is being prepared, you can do the rest of the products: the cheese is rubbed and put in the fridge - it will be needed here in a cold, solid form. Beets and carrots are laid in a steamer bowl and reach a mild state for 25-30 minutes. If you do not have a double boiler, you can simply boil the vegetables, but do it over low heat and in a small amount of water. When they are ready, they need to be cut into thin long bars. If there is a grater for Korean carrots, you can use it.
- The garlic is squeezed through a press or chopped into small cubes, the nuts are divided into halves - they will become the decoration of the salad. When the meat is ready, it is disassembled in fibers and cut so that the length does not exceed 4-5 cm. Steamed and once again washed prunes are chopped randomly. All the ingredients of the dish are laid one on another by layers, between which pomegranate grains are thinly laid, and the surface is decorated with halves of nuts. The most attractive of such design looks in portion salad bowls.
- If you serve the salad in a common bowl, mix the ingredients better, replace the nuts with sesame, which will also be “hidden” inside, and flatten the surface of the dish and cover with a thin layer of pomegranate grains. Dill sprigs or wide lettuce leaves can be an additional decoration.
Snack from beet with pineapple and walnut
An interesting combination is born from beets and pineapples - products that seem to be polar to each other, but perfectly combined in taste. For satiety - quail eggs and cheese, for dressing - light mayonnaise or natural yogurt, for flavors - sweet corn, dried tomatoes, prunes, parsley, walnuts. And the key feature of the dish is in the form of its serving.
- Beets - 400 g
- Canned Pineapples - 350 g
- Tomatoes of medium size - 3 pcs.
- Prunes - 100 g
- Walnuts - 100 g
- Quail eggs- 4 pcs.
- Canned corn - 100 g
- Parsley - 2-3 sprigs
- Soft cheese or sheep cheese - 200 g
- Mayonnaise or Yoghurt - 150 ml
- Beets are baked in the oven until softened, and prunes are steamed under a lid for 40-60 minutes. Quail eggs are boiled to the state when the yolk sets completely, and then laid in cold water - this will help facilitate the process of removing the shell. Pineapples are thrown into a colander to get soaked syrup, but it does not need to be poured - 50 ml will be needed to create a salad dressing.
- Tomatoes are cut into slices, it is advisable to make them very thin - up to 1 cm wide, lightly greased with olive oil, salted and laid out on a baking sheet. In a hot (110 ° C without convection) oven, they are baked until they shrink and shrink. At the same time, tomatoes should not be allowed to burn and dry out. As soon as they reach the desired state, they are removed, cooled and poured into a common bowl. There also sent baked and grated beets, chopped steamed prunes and grains of corn. Pineapples are cut into pieces, if rings were taken, and mixed with the rest of the salad ingredients. Eggs need to rub or cut into strips, add to the total weight.
- Cheese is passed through a meat grinder 2-3 times to make a soft, mashed product. After that, it is transferred to a blender, mayonnaise or yogurt and pineapple syrup are poured in, the mixture is whipped for 3-4 minutes. Now it is necessary to combine it with all the components of the salad, excluding parsley, nuts and 9-12 prunes, and to shape a large elastic ball. It is divided into several parts (with a specified volume of components, 3-4 servings are withdrawn), of which balls are also made by hand. They need to be laid in the center of the serving plates, 1 ball for each. The dish is made with parsley sprigs, prunes halves and walnuts. Before serving, it is recommended to cool the salad.
Sweet beet salad: recipe and recommendations
Children like this “vitamin cocktail” most of all, because with the exception of beets there are solid fruits, dried fruits and nuts, and even dressing corresponds to the ingredients. And due to such sweetness of the main ingredients, the beets are almost not felt, so the moms will be able to feed the child with such a useful product without serious consequences. If you do not like some of the components of the salad, you can replace them, just as it is allowed to vary the proportions of all the components. As for the gas station, in the role of which honey acts, it is recommended to take its liquid grade. If this is not present, it is necessary to melt dense and candied sugar in a water bath and mix it in a 4: 1 ratio with warm water: when cooled in a salad, it will remain soft and watery.
- Beets - 400 g
- Yellow apple - 2 pcs.
- Prunes - 150 g
- White long raisin - 100 g
- Dates - 100 g
- Filbert - 75 g
- Honey - 2 tbsp. l
- Lemon juice - 50 ml
- Initially, all the components are prepared - raisins and prunes are boiled over 2-3 times, then poured with hot water and covered with a lid. Steamed dried fruits will be at least 1.5-2 hours, during which you need to deal with the other components of the salad. Peeled and cut in half, the beets are laid in boiling water, which should boil again, and then under the saucepan, the burner power is reduced to a minimum. 30-40 min. the beets will languish in such conditions, and as the water decreases from the pan it is topped up with 30-40 ml. When, during the test, the fork will freely enter and exit the beet, the product is laid out on a wire rack to get water from it. The vegetable is cut into small cubes or passed through the large side of the grater, after which attention is paid to the other components of the salad.
- Steamed dried fruits are rinsed under running water, wrung out in a paper towel and crushed with a knife. Apples are peeled, also skipped over the grater on its large side, dates are cut into pieces. If you want to get a softer and more tender dish, the apple peeled and sliced can be baked in a microwave for 60-90 seconds on medium power. All the ingredients are combined in a large salad bowl, dressed with liquid honey mixed with lemon juice. A salad of hazelnuts ground in a meat grinder is decorated on the surface, or you can add nuts during the final mixing of the components.
You can think up a lot of recipes for beet salad with prunes: these products are well combined with a part of fruits and almost any vegetables, perfectly perceived in tandem with meat and eggs. And most importantly, each such salad is a complete set of vitamins and minerals that protect your health.