Liver is a very useful product. It is beef liver that contains a huge amount of fortified elements, in particular, B, A, C vitamins and nicotinic acid. Over the years, the hostess invented new recipes for its preparation. Beef liver cutlets are considered to be one of the favorite dishes. They can be steamed, in the oven and the slow cooker. We have selected some simple recipes for you.
Beef liver cutlets tender: cooking secrets
If you are going to make liver patties for the first time, then the advice of experienced cooks and housewives will come in handy. With their help, you can create a real masterpiece of culinary art. Believe me, after tasting such a delicacy, your household does not stint on praise.
So, this is what experienced housewives and cooks advise:
- to make the liver tender and without bitterness, it must first be thoroughly soaked in milk;
- it is necessary to remove the film and veins from the liver;
- beef liver should only be fresh, it is easy to determine by its rich color;
- minced liver patties on the consistency should resemble a watery dough;
- so that the cutlets do not blur when frying, you can add fresh bacon, flour, sour cream, breadcrumbs, bread slices, food starch to the liver mince;
- liver goes well with a mixture of peppers, using seasonings, you will give the dish a spicy taste and aroma;
- liver patties are often made with rice, buckwheat, and even oatmeal - it all depends on your taste preferences;
- To make the cutlets tender and soft, add fried vegetables to the mince.
Liver patties: recipe with photos
Be sure to choose a fresh liver. If you do not have flour or food starch on hand, then prepare the liver beef cutlets with semolina. Semolina will combine fine particles of minced meat and will not allow the meatballs to blur and stick during frying. In addition, due to semolina cutlets will acquire some porosity.
- Boiled potatoes;
- mayonnaise of any fat content - 3 tbsp. l .;
- table starch - 1 tbsp. l .;
- sunflower oil;
- Wash the liver thoroughly, remove the film and veins from it. Cut into small pieces.
- Peel the onions and cut them into several pieces.
- Grind prepared liver and onion in a meat grinder or blender until a homogeneous consistency mass is formed.
- Beat in the liver mass of chicken eggs, and then add food starch. All components mix very well.
- Boil the potatoes in a uniform and cool it. Then clean and chop with a mesh or grater.
- Put the chopped boiled potatoes and mayonnaise in the liver mass. Mix all ingredients well.
- Add salt, seasoning, if desired chopped garlic cloves. Stir all the ingredients and leave the mince for 20-30 minutes.
- Pour sunflower oil or olive oil into a frying pan or sauté and warm it well. Spoon form burgers and place them in butter. Fry on both sides evenly so that the cutlets acquire a golden crust.
- Serve ready-made liver patties hot, seasoned with sauce or fresh herbs. Any cereal garnish goes well with beef liver cutlets.
Unusual chops with carrots
Unusual taste and aroma become cutlets made from beef liver with boiled carrots. It gives the patties a delicate flavor and softness.
- sunflower oil;
- flour - 3-5 tbsp. l
- Wash the liver, dry, remove the film and veins from it.
- Grind prepared liver in a meat grinder until a homogeneous consistency mass is formed.
- Boil potatoes and carrots. After the vegetables have cooled, clean them.
- Onions and boiled carrots with potatoes, twist in a meat grinder and add to the liver mince.
- Add the chicken egg, as well as salt and seasonings. All components mix very well.
- In the liver mince add the right amount of flour.
- The stuffing consistency will be like a watery dough.
- Put the stuffing in the fridge. Leave it for one hour.
- In a pan with the addition of sunflower oil, fry the patties evenly on both sides until golden brown.
- Serve hot cutlets to the table hot with any side dish.
Beef liver cutlets in the oven
Despite the fact that the same ingredients are used to make cutlets, the way they are cooked influences the taste. Very tasty, juicy and appetizing are the cutlets of beef liver with rice, baked in the oven. Rice is needed to make sticky patties. Such cutlets you can serve to the table only with a vegetable garnish.
- beef liver;
- polished rice (steamed);
- sunflower oil;
- chicken eggs.
- Wash the liver under running water. Remove the film and veins from it. Using a meat grinder or blender, chop it to the consistency of minced meat.
- Rinse the rice thoroughly and remove small debris from the cereal. In lightly salted water, boil it until tender.
- Then fold the rice into a strainer to drain excess liquid.
- In sunflower oil, fry chopped onion until ready. If desired, add seasonings or chopped greens.
- In a bowl with minced liver, beat in a chicken egg, add salt and a mixture of peppers. Mix all ingredients well.
- Add boiled rice and fried onions to the liver mince. Stir thoroughly again.
- Pour the sunflower oil in a frying pan or a saucepan and fry the patties on both sides for 1-2 minutes.
- Cover the bottom of the tray with baking paper and brush it lightly with sunflower oil.
- Put the liver patties with rice on a baking sheet.
- Put the pan in the oven, heated to a temperature threshold of 180-200 °.
- Bake liver patties with rice for half an hour.
- Serve the finished dish with herbs and vegetables.
Steam patties are considered a dietary dish. Many housewives include liver patties cooked in a double boiler, in their menu during the diet. Cooking such patties is very easy and quick. You can use a slow cooker, pressure cooker or double boiler. If you are cooking steam cutlets in a multicooker, then select the appropriate program mode.
- beef liver;
- Wash and clean the liver thoroughly. If desired, it can be soaked in milk with a small percentage of fat.
- Using a meat grinder or blender, chop the beef liver and place it in a separate container.
- Peel the onions and carrots. Grind them on a grater or in a blender.
- Mix chopped vegetables with liver mass.
- Add salt and seasoning to taste. All components mix until a mass of homogeneous consistency.
- Dip your hands in cold water and make meat patties from mincemeat.
- Put the chops in a double boiler. If you are cooking burgers in a multicooker, put them in a special sieve, and pour water into the multicooker container.
- Cook steamed liver patties for half an hour.
- The finished dish can be served with tomato or sour cream sauce. With such cutlets any cereal or vegetable garnish is perfectly combined.
Cook not only tasty, but also healthy food. You can add different vegetables or cereals to liver patties. Do not forget that the stuffing on the consistency should resemble a batter. Many housewives mix beef liver with fresh bacon. Believe me, the dish will only become juicier and more aromatic, but not fatter. Enjoy your meal!