If you like spicy savory and unusual food, then you should definitely try Caucasian cuisine. What is she famous for? Many argue that the basis of this kitchen are lamb dishes with excessive spiciness. This is true, but there are a number of dishes that any hostess can cook in her kitchen. Why not try to make a kebab, and take beef as a basis?
This dish looks like ordinary burgers, only there are no eggs or breadcrumbs in it. Let's look at some of the best recipes of this Caucasian dish.
Beef kebab in the pan: the simplest recipe
The simplicity of the ground beef kebab recipe is in its cooking method: you can fry it in a pan. And this will help step-by-step recipe with a photo.
- minced beef - 800 g;
- onion - 1 head;
- vegetable oil - 3 tbsp. l .;
- onion greens;
- spices, salt, pepper.
- We take wooden skewers and put them in warm water for about half an hour.
- Shred greens, onions, leeks and garlic.
- Mix the stuffing with chopped herbs, then pepper and salt.
- Next, we form sausages, the size of sausages is 4-5 cm in thickness and 7 cm in length. Formed sausages put on skewers.
- Heat oil in a pan, put the blanks there, which we fry on all sides.
- Fried lula kebab is seasoned with adjika and served to the table.
Recipe for delicious kebab in mashed potatoes fur coat
Some hostesses independently add zest to the recipe of a classic Caucasian dish. For example, in a frying pan you can fry lula kebab in a potato wrap. This recipe is unique and is widely popular. Together with the meat immediately served garnish.
- potatoes - 8-9;
- bow - 1 head;
- butter - 150-200 g;
- minced meat - 500 g;
- 1 egg;
- fresh or dried parsley;
- salt and ground pepper.
- Grind onion head and add to cooked minced meat. To do this, you can take a whole piece of beef, which must first be grinded in a meat grinder or in a blender.
- In the stuffing add salt and pepper.
- Potatoes need to be peeled, cooked and ceiling to make mashed potatoes.
- Add melted butter and chopped fresh parsley to the potatoes (you can use dried ones).
- In the cooled mashed egg is driven in and everything is mixed.
- From the potato should be formed cakes, and minced - small elongated sausages. Beef sausages are placed inside the cake, and thus formed an elongated sausage, of two layers.
- Skewers are carefully inserted. Blanks are laid out in a frying pan and fried.
- Ready kebab in a fur coat made of potatoes is placed on a baking sheet. Bake it should be in the oven for about 30-40 minutes.
The recipe for cooking beef kebab in the oven
Cooking Caucasian beef kebab in the oven is quite simple.
- ground beef - 1 kg;
- Tomatoes (preferably cherry tomatoes) - 18-20 pcs .;
- Bulgarian pepper - 2 pcs .;
- salad onions - 1 pc .;
- nutmeg - 1 tsp;
- oregano - 1 tsp;
- oil (need sunflower and olive) - 1 tbsp. l
- The beginning of the process of cooking kebab standard: soak prepared skewers in water.
- Chop the garlic and onions, and then mix with the stuffing.
- The resulting mixture should be salted.
- From the meat should be formed cakes, patties, and each carefully beat off.
- Put prepared patties in the fridge and leave for about 30 minutes.
- Next, proceed to cooking vegetables. Bulgarian pepper is cut into small squares.
- Take the shaped cake and insert the inside of the skewer.
- Then we form a long sausage. On one side of the skewers we put on a tomato, on the other - sliced pepper.
- The surface of the pan is smeared with sunflower oil.
- Carefully at a short distance from each other, spread on a baking sheet Lyulya-kebab, which we lubricate the top with olive oil.
- Bake should be in the oven at a temperature threshold of 200 ° for about 25-30 minutes.
Recipe for delicious kebab cooked on the grill
When we organize a picnic, we often cook a traditional meat dish, appetizer - barbecue. And why not experiment and cook together with friends lula kebab from a single piece of beef, baked on the grill? Believe me, the Caucasian dish will surprise you with its exquisite and spicy taste.
- minced meat - 800 g;
- onion - 1 head;
- onion greens;
- spices for meat, salt, pepper.
- Grind beef with onion head in a meat grinder or in a blender.
- Garlic should be chopped (you can press) and mix with cooked minced meat.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- All mix well and proceed to the process of forming flat meatballs.
- Prepared pellets spread on a special grid, located directly above the coals.
- When one side is ready, turn the grate with lula kebab and fry the flat cakes on the other side.
- Readiness spicy dishes can be determined by the type of juice emitted from the meat. If the juice flows clear, then the kebab is fully prepared and can be removed.
Secrets of cooking Caucasian kebab: tips from experienced chefs
The main condition for cooking unsurpassed kebab is to choose the right meat. Despite the fact that this dish can be attributed to a number of traditional Caucasian, Asian and Balkan recipes, in each country it was slightly modified and cooked in its own way. For cooking baked lyula kebab use pork, beef, lamb or chicken.
Today we are considering recipes for roasting ground beef kebab, so we’ll talk about it:
- It is better to chop the meat finely so that a lot of juice is not squeezed out. It is necessary to chop the beef in the fibers and chop first along and then across.
- The key to making juicy kebab is the presence of bacon in minced meat. You should add at least of the fat from the total amount of minced meat.
- The consistency of lard should resemble pasta, so it can be crushed in a blender.
- Onions in ground beef should not be much, because onion juice can dilute the consistency of minced meat and make sausages together.
- In addition to greens, pepper and salt it is better not to add any spices, so as not to kill the taste of baked meat.
- You can put more greens than indicated in the recipe - this will only emphasize the exquisite taste of Lyulya kebab in the pan, in the oven or on the grill.
- The viscosity of the stuffing gives a long kneading process. It is best to mince and knead and beat. To do this, you need to force the mixture into a bowl, so that excessive moisture is removed.
- Before baking the kebab, prepared minced meat is best put in the fridge for about half an hour.
- Spread stuffing should be in the form of cakes. The sausage is wound on skewers or skewers.
- To grill the kebab on the grill is better not to use flat skewers, so that the meat pieces do not slip off and fall on the hot coals.
- The heat of the coals should be moderately strong, so that a delicious and savory crust forms on the meat.
- Fried lula kebab can be served with pita bread, side dish or sauce, most often used adjika.
As you can see, the recipes of the Caucasian piquant kebab are quite simple. Follow the prompts and rules provided, and you will certainly be able to surprise guests or household members with an exquisite Caucasian dish.