RecipeThis delicacy is incredibly simple. So, it is perfect for those who suddenly wanted to sweetie for tea, but there is no desire to run to the store. Or for those to whom guests suddenly descended.
The composition of bananas with caramel
- 175 grams of sugar
- juice and rind of one medium lemon
- 150 ml of cream
The composition of bananas:
- 25 g butter
- 4 bananas that are not fully ripe
- 4 scoops of vanilla ice cream
- 150 ml of fat whipped cream
- nuts to decorate dishes
Cooking bananas with caramel
- Take a pot with thick walls. Add sugar to it and add 4 tablespoons of water. Place the pot on a slow fire and dissolve the sugar in the water. Wait until the mass boils, and continue cooking until golden brown. Then remove the mass from the heat, add lemon zest, lemon juice and cream to it. Put the mass back on fire. Wait until she gets a cream shade, do not forget to constantly stir. Remove the mass to cool.
- Take a frying pan, put the butter into it, melt it on medium heat. Cut the washed and peeled bananas along, then fry each one minute in butter over medium heat. Then turn the fruit and continue fry until golden brown.
- Take four ice-cream bowls, put prepared ice cream in them, put bananas on top. Water cooked caramel, garnish with whipped cream, then pour over the caramel. Sprinkle the top layer of nuts and can be served on the table!
What is important to know about cooking bananas with caramel?
- Watch out for how caramel is cooked, stir it all the time without burning it.
- If you want to get liquid caramel - remove it from the fire as soon as it becomes lousy. If you want to the caramel became hard, and bananas turned out "in the glaze", remove the caramel from the fire when it turns golden.
- Lemon juice is necessary so that bananas do not darken, which means that the dish will look beautiful.
This delicacy is prepared for long. Therefore this the recipe can surely be called a magic wand for those situations where you urgently need to put something sweet on the table.