Everyone knows that the trout fish is “noble” and very useful for the normal functioning of our body. This method of cooking, as roasting is considered the best. In the oven, the fish retains its beneficial properties. So rather go after her to the supermarket and proceed to the preparation of this delicious dish.
The composition of the meat of this fish has a large amount of omega-3 fatty acid, vitamins A, D. According to its benefits, it can compete with the elite varieties of animal meat. Its advantage is the fact that trout is easily digested by the stomach, is digested much faster than animal meat. The benefits of this delicacy, therefore, becomes obvious and indisputable.
On the positive side, you can add that the trout is found only in clear water. Therefore, eating it, you are not at risk of contracting any dangerous disease.
With all the other things, baking trout is no more difficult than any other fish.
Recipe for Baked Trout in Oven
- fish (1 kg),
- butter (30-50 g),
- pepper (quantity - to taste),
- some salt and parsley.
- Wash and scrape the fish (scrape it from head to tail).
- Rinse the cleaned fish with running cold water. Then cut the abdomen, gut, cut off her head and by all means wash the carcass well again. If you are using fillets, simply rinse them thoroughly.
- Rub the carcass with salt and pepper inside and out. Put chopped parsley in the fish. (Although this can not be done.)
- Put a foil on a baking sheet, grease it with vegetable oil. Then put the trout on it. Make cuts all over its ridge and on its side and put 1 small piece of butter in each of them. Wrap the trout in foil.
- At 180-200 degrees bake fish for 40 minutes. Pour the finished dish with cream sauce (with lemon). You can decorate it with fresh parsley.
Whole trout baked in the oven
- Trout (700 g),
- half a lemon,
- 1 tomato,
- 50 g of mayonnaise,
- sea salt (quantity to taste),
- Rinse the carcass under running cold water. Baking fish as a whole does not mean that you do not need to remove entrails from it. It must also be cleaned and rinsed inside and out again.
- In the oven, trout can be baked with or without the head. If you do not want to cut off the head, cut its gills and eyes.
- Slice the lemon into round slices, cut each one in half again.
- On one side of the carcass of the fish, make large cuts to the central bone.
- Salt, pepper on both sides. Insert lemon slices into each cut.
- Put the fish in a baking dish. Top it in 2 rows of thinly sliced tomato rings. In the center make a strip of mayonnaise.
- Put the form in the oven and bake for 40-50 minutes at a temperature of 200 degrees.
- Cut the finished trout into portions, serve with simple side dishes.
Oven baked trout steaks in foil
WITHTakes are very juicy and tasty. They can be great for the role of the second dish. A potato salad with vegetables (for example, a tomato and a cucumber) goes well with this dish.
- 2 fish steaks,
- 150 gsera
- 1 onion,
- half a lemon,
- 200 ml of cream
- greens (dill, parsley), salt.
You can add seasoning or pepper to this list.
- Wash the steaks, dry with a paper towel, sprinkle them with special seasoning for fish (optional), pour 100 g of cream. Then squeeze half a lemon into fish pieces, add pepper and salt. In this marinade, leave the pieces for 20 minutes.
- While the fish is pickled, cut the onion into large rings. Make a deep plate of foil, put the sliced onions on a plate. Put the steaks on it, pour the remaining cream. Cover the fish tightly with foil.
- At 200 degrees, steaks are baked for about 40 minutes.
- Pre-grate the cheese on a fine grater. And 10 minutes before the complete readiness of your dish, unfold the pieces, sprinkle them with cheese and wrap again.
- Do not remove the fish from the oven until crispy crust appears.
- Serve on a table with foil plates. Sprinkle the steaks with the chopped fresh dill (parsley).
Doctors believe that trout promotes excellent mood, good blood circulation and excellent memory. So, the one who often has this fish in his diet is a little happier and healthier than the rest. Remember that one of the safest ways of cooking is roasting the product. Do not spoil the trout by frying in a pan. She will lose all her best properties. Cook fish more often and stay healthy!