Sometimes you want to pamper your family with a delicious and delicious dinner or a royal dinner. For a special occasion and for every day, meat dishes are ideal, especially beef cooked in the oven. The meat is juicy, tender, fragrant and very soft. Baked beef in the oven will appeal to everyone without exception. Choose the right recipe and do not forget about the marinade, and special seasonings will add a spicy flavor to the dish.
Baked beef in the oven: cooking principle
Before you start cooking beef, you should prepare the products and dishes. To do this, follow some rules:
- It is best to choose chilled or fresh beef, because frozen meat loses not only nutrients, but also taste;
- the beef must have a pinkish hue and fewer veins - then the baked meat will turn out more tender;
- bake beef in the oven can be on a baking sheet, in foil or sleeve;
- it is desirable to use special, heat-resistant dishes: baking sheet, glass containers, braziers;
- All products should be thoroughly washed and dried, for this you can use paper towels.
Cooking tender meat in the sleeve
Perhaps every hostess is interested in the question: "How much to bake beef in the oven?". In order for the meat to turn out well roasted and juicy, it must be baked for at least two hours. If you want beef to languish in its own juice, it is best to use a baking sleeve.
- chilled beef - 1 kg;
- olive oil - 5 tbsp. l .;
- garlic cloves;
- soy sauce - 5 tbsp. l .;
- a mixture of peppers;
- Beef must be thoroughly washed and dried.
- If desired, bake beef in the sleeve can be a solid piece. If you want to calculate the number of servings, then pre-cut the meat into even pieces.
- In a separate bowl to cook the marinade mixture. To do this, chop the garlic cloves in a mortar or using a press.
- Put the chopped garlic in a container and add soy sauce, olive oil, a mixture of peppers and seasonings.
- Chunks of beef should be well salted and put in a separate bowl.
- Meat should be poured over with cooked marinade, and cover the dishes with cling film or a lid and refrigerate. The total marinating time is 3-4 hours.
- Preheat the oven to a temperature threshold of 180-200 °.
- Put the marinated pieces of beef in a sleeve, the edges of which tightly fasten with special clips or threads.
- Put the beef in the sleeve on a baking sheet and send it in the oven for about 2 hours.
- Baked beef can be served with any side dish and sauces.
Spicy beef in foil
If you want to cook a juicy beef, which will have a savory taste and aroma, then try to bake it in the oven in foil. When baking beef in foil, consider one small nuance: you must pour water on the baking sheet. Due to the evaporation of water, the meat will be juicy and tender. Many housewives are probably interested in, and how much to bake beef in the oven in foil? It is prepared in about 1-1.5 hours. The readiness of the dish will be indicated by the blackened edges of the foil.
- chilled beef;
- fresh herbs;
- garlic cloves.
- Perform all the preparatory steps: wash the meat and peel the vegetables.
- Onions and carrots should be cut into rings.
- It is better to bake beef in a foil in one piece, so make small longitudinal cuts in the meat.
- Salt thoroughly a piece of beef, season with spices, and put carrots and garlic cloves in the holes.
- On a baking sheet, lay out two layers of foil, on which lay the chopped greens and onions. It should be the so-called pillow.
- Put the beef on top. Foil must be tightly wrapped so that there are no holes. This is necessary so that the juice does not flow out during baking.
- Pour some water on the bottom of the pan and put the meat in the oven for 1-1.5 hours. The temperature threshold should not exceed 250 °.
- Finished beef can be served with any vegetable side dish or rice.
Potato and meat casserole
Beef with potatoes can make a delicious casserole, which will be a full main course on a festive or casual table. A delicate cheese crust will give the dish a refined taste and aroma.
- chilled beef;
- cheese (hard or melted);
- salt and seasonings.
- Beef should be thoroughly washed and dried, then cut into small portions.
- Potatoes and onions should be peeled.
- Onions need to cut into half rings.
- Potatoes must be grated on a coarse grater.
- The baking tray must be thoroughly lubricated with sunflower oil and put on it pieces of beef with onions.
- All should be sprinkled with salt and seasoning and mix thoroughly. Meat should be lightly pressed to make juice.
- Lay the grated potatoes on top of the meat.
- On a fine grater, grate the cheese and put it on the potatoes.
- Bake beef with potatoes should be in the oven at a temperature threshold of 200 ° for about an hour and a half.
- The dish will be ready when the cheese is fully reddened.
- Beef must be cut and served in portions, without breaking the layers laid out. To flavor the dish can be decorated with greens.
Beef with vegetables
You can cook beef with any vegetable garnish. For cooking you can use these vegetables:
- Bulgarian pepper;
By the way of baking, this recipe is similar to cooking beef with potatoes. Only in this case, the vegetables should be cut into small cubes or ringlets. And to give the meat a spicy flavor, try pre-pickle beef, for example, in wine.
Experienced chefs are happy to share their secrets and little tricks on how to bake tender and juicy beef in the oven:
- It is best to choose only young meat, which has a pinkish tint. In no case should be eaten beef with an unpleasant smell.
- Beef must be washed and thoroughly dried.
- To meat had a delicate and juicy taste, it is best to marinate for 2-3 hours in advance. Marinade choose to your taste.
- The more onions, the juicier the meat. Onions must be cut into large rings or half rings and lay out a thick layer, which in appearance resembles a pillow.
- Beef goes well with various seasonings: basil, saffron, oregano, cinnamon, paprika, hops-suneli, sesame, soybeans, etc.
- To make meat taste sophisticated, make small longitudinal cuts and put garlic cloves.
- The finished dish must be seasoned with fresh herbs: beef goes well with basil, parsley and salad leaves.
- If you want to bake the meat in its own juice, then use a sleeve or foil, just pin the edges tightly so that the juice does not spill onto the baking sheet.
- The optimal baking time for beef is 1.5-2 hours.
- If you heat the oven to 400 °, the beef will be baked well for 40 minutes.
As you can see, there are almost countless different recipes for cooking beef. This meat is distinguished by its delicate taste and has many useful properties, so it is important to bake it properly. Try new recipes, experiment and add a variety of ingredients, prepare your own marinade. Believe me, your household will not remain indifferent, and guests will be pleasantly surprised to taste the beef baked in the oven.