Apples are very useful fruits, which contain a huge storehouse of fortified and mineral micro and macro elements. Not everyone likes raw apples, so housewives are trying to find an alternative way to cook them. Baked apples in the slow cooker will be enjoyed by a little capricious and experienced gourmet.
Cooking delicious and healthy dessert with the chef
If you do not know how to bake apples in a slow cooker, in our article you will find answers to the most interesting questions. The main thing is that the apple retains all its useful properties in the heat treatment process.
Much depends on the decoration of the finished dish too. It is unlikely that your younger households will be happy to eat ordinary apples, but if you decorate a baked dish and present it under the guise of an exquisite dessert, then you are guaranteed 100% success.
In order for apples baked in a slow cooker to become not only delicious, but also a useful dessert, hostesses should know and follow some rules, in particular:
- Different types of apples are suitable for baking. Fruits must be ripe and strong.
- The preparation time depends on the degree of maturity of the fruit and the variety of apples. Soft apples should be baked no more than 25 minutes, and crunchy dense fruits should be cooked on average 40-45 minutes.
- Initially, the apples are thoroughly washed, dried and cut the cap. Fruits should have a stable base, so we cut off the cap near the stem.
- Cut out the middle carefully so as not to damage the integrity of the apple. By the way, the apple mass can be used as a filling.
- For the filling, you can also use cottage cheese with honey or sugar, sweet curd mass, dates, candied fruits, dried apricots, raisins, chopped kernels of nuts.
- Raisin must first be steamed in boiling water.
- If you do not know how to bake apples in the Redmond multicooker or any other model, carefully read the instructions for your device and select the appropriate program mode.
- Best for baking apples suitable program "Multipovar", "Baking", "Quenching", "Dessert."
- Top baked apples can be powdered with cinnamon powder, vanilla, powdered sugar, or pour over the icing, syrup, or liquid honey.
- Before baking, set the multicooker container with baking paper or grease it with creamy softened butter.
Baked apples are healthy, satisfying and tasty.
You can find many different recipes for making such desserts. A classic recipe is considered when baked apples in a slow cooker are cooked in their own juice with the addition of sugar or powder.
- 6 pieces apples of the same size;
- 2 tsp. sugar for each apple.
- Apples are carefully washed, remove the stem and cut one edge.
- Carefully, without damaging the integrity of the fruit, cut the core out of the apple.
- Spread sugar in the middle of each apple. If you like sweeter desserts, you can add some honey.
- The bottom of the multi-cooker is littered with baking paper, and on top we lay out the stuffed apples.
- Close the lid of the device and set the program mode "Baking", set the timer for 35 minutes.
- Before serving, pour apples with syrup or honey water.
Gourmet dessert with cottage cheese notes
Before you cook baked apples in the Polaris multicooker or any other model, carefully study the functional features and power of your kitchen appliance. In the multicooker of this brand, apples can be baked in the following modes: "Multipovar", "Baking", "Stewing", "Desserts". Please note that baking time also depends on the size of the apples and the power of the device. If you choose large fruit, then increase the specified time by 10-20 minutes.
- 4 things. apples of the same size;
- vanillin - to taste;
- 250 g of curd mass;
- 1 chicken egg;
- 1.5 Art. l sugar sand;
- powdered cinnamon - to taste;
- 1-2 tbsp. l steamed raisins.
- Break the egg and gently separate the protein mass from the yolk.
- We spread the yolk in a separate bowl and rub with sugar.
- Curd mash carefully fray using a sieve.
- In a separate bowl, mix the egg-sugar mass with the grated curd, add the cinnamon powder and vanilla.
- Raisin pour boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Then drain the water, dry the raisins and add it to the prepared filling.
- We wash the apples and gently clean the core without damaging the fruit walls.
- Fill the apple with cooked curd filling.
- We spread the stuffed apples in a multi-cooker, pre-lubricated with creamy softened butter.
- Expose the program "Baking", set the timer for 35 minutes.
- Before serving, baked apples with cottage cheese can be poured with sour cream sauce or honey.
Popular Russian dessert
Even the beginning hostess can cook bulk apples under the guise of an exquisite dessert. The softness and juiciness of the apples will add honey, and the unique taste - nut filling. So, today we are cooking apples baked in a slow cooker with honey. Be sure to add a little cinnamon powder - so the apples will get an extraordinary flavor.
- 6 pieces apples of the same size;
- 15 pcs. walnuts;
- 3 tbsp. l white or dark raisins;
- ½ tsp cinnamon powder;
- 6 tbsp. l liquid honey.
- Prepare apples for stuffing as described in previous recipes.
- We clean the nuts from the shell and chop the kernel with a knife. If desired, nut kernels can be crushed in a blender.
- Raisin steamed in boiling water for 5-10 minutes.
- Mix dried dried raisins with cinnamon powder and chopped walnut kernels.
- Stuff apples with cooked stuffing, and top with honey.
- We spread the prepared apples into a multi-cooker and cook in the "Baking" or "Multipovar" mode for 25-35 minutes.
Baked apples can be cooked with meat, fruit, berry and even fish stuffing. It all depends on your personal taste preferences. Be sure to consider the functionality and power of the multicooker. It is not recommended to lay apples in layers in a multi-cooker. Decorate baked apples with sprigs of mint, powdered sugar, cinnamon powder, vanilla, berries, honey, etc. The dessert will be very tasty if you bake apples with berry filling. Enjoy your meal!