Apples in puff pastry, baked in the oven, the strength to cook even an inexperienced pastry chef. This dessert is so tasty and airy that it simply melts in your mouth. In addition, such cakes are considered low-calorie, therefore, ideal for those who are afraid of extra pounds.
Apple roses for dessert
Do you want to cook delicious apples in puff pastry in the form of roses? There is nothing easier, especially if ready-made dough is stored in the refrigerator. Such a dessert is obtained not only delicious, but also very beautiful, so they can safely decorate any holiday table.
- 5-6 pieces sweet apples;
- 0.5 kg of ready puff pastry without yeast;
- 500 ml of filtered water;
- 1.5 Art. sugar sand;
- 3-4 pieces carnations;
- to taste cinnamon.
- Apples are washed, dried and cut into 4 parts. We take out the core and cut them into thin slices.
- Now boil apples in the syrup. To do this, boil filtered water in a saucepan, dissolve sugar in it, and then add cinnamon and cloves. Put the apple slices in a saucepan and boil on low heat for about five minutes. They must become transparent.
- We take out slices of apples from syrup with a skimmer and spread them on a colander. We are waiting for all the excess fluid to drain.
- In the meantime, prepare the dough. It must be removed from the refrigerator beforehand and defrosted naturally. Roll out a thin dough and cut into strips.
- Spread apple slices on each strip of dough, as shown in the photo.
- We roll the strips of dough with apple slices into a roll, giving it the shape of a rose with our fingers.
- Baking paper carpe with parchment paper and lay out apple roses.
- We bake dessert at a temperature of 180 degrees for 20-25 minutes. Do not forget to preheat the oven.
- Sprinkle the finished pastry with powdered sugar and serve to the table. Apple roses are very tasty both hot and cold.
By the way, if you do not want to boil the apples in the syrup, then just sprinkle them with sugar and wait for them to let the juice, and then form roses.
Delicious and colorful dessert
Prepare the apples in puff pastry bags. And to give the dessert a delicious sweet taste, add honey instead of sugar.
- 4 apples;
- 0.5 kg of puff pastry;
- 1 egg;
- to taste liquid honey;
- to taste chopped walnuts.
- The dough must first be defrosted and the oven heated to 200 degrees.
- We wash the apples, dry them and carefully remove the core from them, slightly cutting them from the top. We will bake apples whole, therefore it is not necessary to cut them.
- Walnuts are ground in a blender or chopped with a knife and mixed with honey.
- Honey-peanut mixture fill the core of apples, trying to tamp it tightly.
- Thawed puff pastry rolls out thinly and cut so that we have four squares.
- Put an apple in the middle of each square. Now, from four sides of the apple, you need to cut out triangles from the dough and wrap them, connecting them on top. We have every apple as if in a bag.
- Put the apples in the dough on a baking sheet covered with parchment, beat the egg and grease them, and then put our dessert in the oven. We bake about 20 minutes at a temperature mark of 180-200 degrees.
Apples in the dough with caramel notes
Apples baked in the oven, the recipe of which we now consider, are very original and tasty. And although you have to work a little to prepare them, the result is worth the effort.
- 5-6 apples;
- to taste raisins;
- brown sugar to taste;
- 5-6 caramels;
- ½ tsp cinnamon;
- 1-2 eggs;
- 1-2 tbsp. l filtered water;
- 0.5 kg ready-made puff pastry.
- Beat the eggs with filtered water to form a foam.
- We wash the apples, dry them, cut off caps from them, and remove the core. We need hats, so do not throw them away.
- With apples, remove the peel. Sugar mixed with cinnamon and sprinkle generously apples from all sides. We insert caramel in the middle of each apple.
- Puff pastry defrost dough, roll out and cut into strips. Now gently wrap the apples with stripes of dough, which you need to cover with hats. From the remnants of the dough we form leaves for the apple, as shown in the photo.
- Lubricate each apple in the dough with an egg whipped with water and wrap it in foil, and then spread it on a baking sheet.
- We bake at a temperature of 200 degrees for a quarter of an hour, and then remove the foil and keep the apples in the oven until the dough is browned.
Apples in batter: preparing an exquisite dessert in Chinese
Do you want to cook incredibly delicious apples with a crispy brown crust? Use this recipe. Apples we will fry in batter from the dough in a frying pan.
- 200 g sifted flour;
- 2-3 apples;
- 2-3 art. l sesame oil;
- 1 egg;
- 150 grams of sugar;
- 350 ml of olive or vegetable oil;
- 2 tbsp. l filtered water;
- 2-3 art. l sesame seeds.
- In a small container, combine the sifted flour with an egg and 2 tbsp. l filtered water. Stir the dough until smooth, ensuring that there are no lumps.
- We wash and clean the apples from the peel, and then remove the core and cut them into small cubes. Sprinkle lightly apple slices with sifted flour and mix.
- Now we shift the apple pieces into a batter and mix well.
- Vegetable oil is heated in a pan and lay out slices of apples in batter. Fry them from all sides until a ruddy crust appears.
- Prepare caramel. To do this, slightly heat the sesame oil in a skillet and add granulated sugar. Without ceasing to stir, on a small fire bring sugar to the consistency of caramel.
- Now add sesame to the skillet, mix and pour homemade caramel apples in batter.
- Our dessert is ready! That's so beautiful, it should turn out.
As you can see, from simple and affordable ingredients you can make real masterpieces of cooking. Apples baked in puff pastry are very tasty and healthy. Cook with pleasure and bon appetit!