Pie with puff pastry apples rightly occupies a leading place in the cookbook of almost every hostess. Its success is due to the exquisite delicate taste and ease of the cooking process. In addition, you can always buy ready-made dough in any supermarket, and then it will take you no more than an hour to bake.
Gourmet pastries for dessert
Preparing apple pie from puff pastry is not difficult if you strictly follow the recipe. Choose apples depending on what kind of baking you want to get in the end - sweet or sour. We prepare the dough for the cake on a yeast-free basis, the main thing is to keep it in the cold for at least half an hour.
- 150 g of chilled butter;
- 2-3 art. sifted flour;
- 2 tbsp. l sour cream;
- 1 tbsp. filtered water;
- 3-4 Art. l Sahara;
- 0.5 tsp. vinegar;
- 0.5 tsp. salt.
- 3-4 apples;
- 100 g raisins;
- 100 ml of cream;
- 1 egg;
- 1 tbsp. l sugar sand;
- 1 tbsp. l corn starch.
- We begin, of course, with the test. First of all, slice the butter. It should be firm, but not frozen.
- Grind the butter lightly with flour and cut it into small pieces with a knife.
- Then we roll the oil crumbs into a ball and leave for 10-15 minutes.3
- In a separate container lay out sour cream and pour it with filtered water, mix. Tip: do not add a lot of water at once, it is better to slowly add it in the process of kneading the dough.
- Now add vinegar and 1 tbsp. sifted flour, as well as salt and sugar.
- We start with a spoon to knead our dough for about five minutes. Then add another 0.5 Art. sifted flour and knead the dough with your hands on the working surface. We should have an elastic dough. If it sticks, add some more flour.
- We roll the dough neatly into the reservoir, and in the middle of the top we lay out a ball of oil crumbs.
- Now we need to roll the puff pastry into an envelope, as shown in the photo.
- Put the dough in the refrigerator for half an hour, and then remove it and roll it out again.
- Wrap our dough again in an envelope and keep in the fridge for about 20-25 minutes. Puff pastry is ready!
- Now let's do the stuffing. Apples need to be washed and dried. Remove them from the middle and cut into thin slices.
- Shape our cake in a cake, lightly oil it with vegetable oil and put the previously rolled dough into it. Neatly stretch it with your hands to make low bumpers along the edges of the form.
- Raisin thoroughly washed and spread an even layer on the dough.
- Top beautifully distribute apples.
- We drive an egg into a separate container and add cream, granulated sugar and cornstarch. Beat the mixture until smooth and fill it with apple filling.
- Put the cake in the oven and bake at a temperature of 200 ° 30-35 minutes.
Puff yeast dough pie with apples
Consider the option of making apple pie on a yeast base. The taste of baking can be supplemented with berry notes, adding currants or cherries.
- 3 tbsp. sifted flour;
- 30 grams of dry yeast;
- 250 ml of milk;
- 0.5 tbsp. sugar sand;
- 50 g cream margarine;
- 3-4 apples;
- vanilla - to taste;
- 1-2 tbsp. l cinnamon;
- 2-3 art. l powdered sugar.
- On a small fire in a saucepan, melt the creamy margarine and pour in the milk. Heat the mixture, but do not bring it to a boil.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and add yeast and granulated sugar to it, as well as vanilla. Stir the mixture thoroughly so that the dry ingredients are completely dissolved.
- Now we need to add the sifted flour. We will pour it in small portions so as not to overdo it, stirring constantly the milk-yeast mixture with a spoon. Warning: flour may need a little less or more than indicated in our recipe. Focus on the consistency of the test: it should be soft and not too sticky.
- Cover the dough with a kitchen towel and leave it for an hour, just make sure there is no draft.
- After an hour, see how our dough has risen; if necessary, leave it for a while.
- Now, the finished dough must be slightly mashed and separated from it with a sharp knife somewhere in the third part. From it we will make a lattice for the top of the cake.
- We wash the apples, dry them and clean the middle part, and then cut them into cubes.
- Roll out the dough so that the thickness of the layer was about 1 cm.
- Shape the form with parchment paper and lay out a layer of dough, slightly bending its edges.
- Now distribute the apple filling over the dough, and sprinkle it with cinnamon and powdered sugar on top. You can pre-mix apples with these ingredients.
- From the rest of the dough we make stripes or pigtails and lay them on top of the filling in the form of a lattice.
- Bake the cake in a preheated oven to a temperature of 180 ° oven for about 45 minutes.
- Finished pastries can be powdered with powdered sugar.
Apple breakfast in 30 minutes
Do you think that it is impossible to bake a delicious fragrant cake for breakfast in half an hour? Believe me, it is not. We suggest you cook a puff cake with apples from the finished dough.
- 450 g of the finished puff pastry without yeast;
- 3-4 apples;
- 50 grams of sugar;
- lemon juice;
- 1 egg.
- Apples prepare and cut into cubes. Let's sprinkle them lightly with lemon juice so that they do not become dark in color.
- Mix the apple pieces with sugar and for the time being leave them to lightly juice.
- We take two layers of the finished puff pastry and roll them out thinly. One lay out on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
- Apply the apple filling in a uniform layer.
- Now we cover the cake with the second layer of dough and gently connect the edges. Grease cake with beaten egg.
- The oven is heated to 180-190 degrees and bake the cake for about 20 minutes. Focus on the golden crust of the cake.
- Apple pie for breakfast is ready!
Indulge your household apple pies, because it is not only tasty, but also useful. We hope that our recipes will help you create a true masterpiece of pastry. Cook with pleasure and bon appetit!