Summer has come, apples have ripened in the garden, and you don’t know how to use them to make dessert? Try to bake a pie on kefir with apples. In taste, such pastries resemble classic Charlotte, but in terms of their consistency, the dough will be richer, softer and porous. Interested? Then go to the kitchen and cook with us.
Pie on kefir in the oven with apples: cooking tips
Until today, have you been preparing biscuit dough all the time and have you ever tried to bake an apple pie on kefir? This situation needs to be urgently corrected, especially experienced housewives say that it is much easier to knead the dough on kefir, and to taste it is not much different from biscuit dough.
Skilled pastry chefs have prepared some practical tips for newbies:
- Kefir and soda should be mixed in a separate container and left for some time for a chemical reaction to occur;
- in this case, it is not necessary to add vinegar, since the fermented milk product will perform the role of a catalyst;
- chicken eggs and sugar can be whipped separately, then the baking will turn out to be more magnificent and tender;
- For the filling, you can use fresh or baked apples;
- Fresh apples must be peeled and cut into thin slices;
- if baked apples are used as a filling, then honey and cinnamon powder can be added to add a spicy flavor and aroma;
- the filling can be laid out in layers or immediately mixed with the prepared dough;
- You can bake the cake in any form, including silicone;
- it is better not to open the oven until the cake is fully prepared, since the dough may not rise;
- check the readiness of apple pie using a wooden toothpick or a match: if the pastry is baked, the dough should not stick;
- sprinkle with icing sugar, chopped nuts or chocolate on top.
Fast and delicious apple pie
Are you used to having a family tea party with gourmet pastries, but your recipe has already been exhausted? Note the recipe for baking apple pie on kefir. If there are no apples, you can use other seasonal fruits and berries for the filling.
- 1 egg;
- medium-fat kefir - 250 ml;
- 120 g butter;
- 1 tbsp. sifted flour;
- fresh apples - 7 pcs .;
- 1 tbsp. sugar sand;
- 1 tsp. baking soda.
- Put the softened butter and granulated sugar into a separate glass or enameled bowl.
- Fork or whisk should rub these components.
- In the resulting mixture, you must add kefir or sour milk and drive a chicken egg. All components need to be mixed.
- Gradually, sifted flour should be poured into the liquid mass. The consistency of the dough should resemble liquid sour cream.
- Apples need to be washed, dried and cut into slices or cubes. If desired, peel the fruit.
- Baking sheet or another form should be oiled or covered with baking paper.
- In the prepared baking sheet you need to lay out half the dough, and then a layer of apple filling.
- Put the remaining dough on top of the apples.
- In the heated to 180 ° oven, you need to put a baking sheet and bake the cake for 35-40 minutes.
Fragrant baking of a multicooker with a hint of cinnamon
Fortunately, the rapid development of progress did not leave aside the hostesses. Now they can cook various dishes and pastries and do other household chores at the same time. Multicooker will help them to cope with the most impossible tasks. You can bake flavored apple pie with subtle hints of cinnamon.
- granulated sugar - 1 tbsp .;
- fat kefir or sour milk - 250 g;
- 1 tsp. soda;
- butter (softened) - 100 g;
- 500 g of sifted flour;
- 1 egg;
- cinnamon powder;
- apples for the filling.
- In a separate shallow bowl you need to pour kefir, and then add table soda.
- These components should be mixed and left for 5-7 minutes to get kefir oxygen. Bubbles will appear on its surface.
- In deep dishes you must rub the softened butter, butter and granulated sugar, and then mix the resulting mixture with kefir.
- Next, you need to drive a kefir in an egg and beat everything well with a mixer.
- Gradually, sifted flour should be added to the liquid mass in small portions, continuing to beat the dough with a mixer or a blender.
- Multi-cooker container should be lubricated with softened butter, butter, margarine or fat.
- Fresh apples should be washed and minced in small segments, cubes or cubes.
- Apples should be laid out on the bottom of the multicooker container. If desired, you can sprinkle them with cinnamon powder.
- Apples are placed on top of the dough.
- Bake the cake best in the program mode "Baking". The timer should be set to 50-55 minutes.
- Baked apple pie can be sprinkled on top with chopped nuts or powdered sugar.
Delicate and airy semolina pie
It often happens that I really want to bake an apple pie for tea, but the eggs have run out. Ordinary semolina and kefir will help you solve this problem. Baked apple pie to taste will remind a favorite manna and at the same time will be gentle and airy. So, prepare a cake with apples on yogurt with semolina.
- semolina - 200 g;
- 1 tbsp. sifted flour;
- granulated sugar - ¾ st .;
- fat kefir or sour milk - 200 ml;
- vanilla sugar;
- 1 pinch of salt;
- ½ tbsp. vegetable oil;
- 1 tsp. slaked soda;
- In a deep glass or enamel pot you need to combine the sifted flour, granulated sugar and salt.
- To the dry components should add vegetable oil, kefir. Mix everything thoroughly.
- Then it is necessary to add vinegar baking soda to the dough. The dough should be kneaded, for which it is better to use a mixer or a whisk.
- In the dough you need to put the sliced apples and mix everything.
- The baking pan or baking tray should first be oiled or laid with baking paper, and then put the dough on it.
- The oven must be heated to 180 °. Bake apple pie with semolina need for 40 minutes.
Jellied Apple Pie on Kefir
You can make a flooded apple pie in minutes. In addition, the dough on kefir basis can be used for baking pies with other fillings, including fish, smoked meats or mushrooms.
- 3 tbsp. sifted flour;
- 2 chicken eggs;
- 500 ml of kefir or yogurt;
- a pinch of salt;
- granulated sugar - 200 g;
- vegetable oil - 70 ml;
- 50 g butter;
- 1 tsp. baking soda;
- powdered sugar;
- apples - 6-7 pcs.
- In a separate glass container to beat the eggs with sugar.
- Sifted flour, salt, baking soda, vegetable oil and kefir should be added to the foamy egg-sugar mass. Using a mixer, you need to beat the dough well.
- Apples need to be washed, dried, peeled and cut. If desired, apples can be sprinkled with cinnamon.
- Put sliced apples into a greased baking sheet or pan, then pour them with dough.
- Bake jellied apple pie to be in the oven at a temperature of 180-190 °.
- After 40-45 minutes, the pie should be checked for readiness. Chilled pastries on top need to be powdered with powdered sugar.
Everyone knows how useful apples are for our body. If your household is reluctant to eat these fruits, serve them under the guise of baking. You can bake a jellied pie or Charlotte, only you need to make the dough on kefir. As it turned out, this is quite simple. Believe me, having tasted such a pastry delicacy, your household will not be stingy with praise and will remain full and satisfied. Enjoy your meal!