Adjika lovers are not really many. It is unlikely that you have ever heard a thankful knock of spoons on the table from your friends or family when you enter the room with a plate of adjika. But those who like this spicy dish are ready to try new and new combinations. Adding apples to adjika is a great way to make spicy food fans happy.. To do this dish you need a lot.
Adjika recipe with apples
- Tomatoes - 3 kg
- Sour apples - 1 kg
- Carrots - 1 kg
- Sweet pepper - 1kg
- Garlic - 200 g
- Red peppers - 2 pods
- Vinegar (9%) - 1 tbsp.
- Vegetable oil - 1st.
- Sugar - 1 tbsp.
- Salt - 5 tbsp. l
- Peel apples and core
- Mince vegetables and fruits: peppers, apples, carrots and tomatoes.
- Put this mixture in a saucepan and keep on low heat for 45 minutes.
- Next, add vinegar, sugar, salt and oil. Wait another 10 minutes.
- Add the squeezed garlic, mix well and boil for another 5 minutes.
- Now you can turn off adjika and pour into banks.
As you can see, everything is very simple! It takes all the work with the "solid" ingredients no more than 10 minutes. One thing is important: to know that you are cooking so many spices for her fans. And everyone loves adjika in his own way: it increases male power, helps with frequent colds, warns stomach ulcers. For a wonderful adzhika in any house and at any table there is always a place!