Each hostess loves to delight their households with new tasty and original dishes. But very often, due to the lack of time, everyday hustle and fatigue, our fantasy simply ends, and the culinary inspiration disappears altogether. Today we will tell you about one simple and unusual dish - achme. It is ideal for breakfast, dinner and even a festive feast.
Achma is a dish of Georgian cuisine. In terms of ingredients, it resembles khachapuri, but differs in the method of preparation. The greatest difficulty is to roll out the dough as thin as possible. Achma is a high-calorie meal, so often you should not get carried away with this product.
In this article, we will take a closer look at 3 recipes for acaca from pita bread, with Adyghe cheese and a lazy option.
Achma from pita
This dish is cooked very quickly and does not require much effort!
- Pita (preferably Armenian) - 5-6 pcs.
- Any hard cheese - 200 gr.
- Eggs - 2-3 pieces
- Butter - 50 gr.
- Dill, parsley
- Take a baking dish, carefully grease it with butter. We place on the bottom of 2 pita so that they hang slightly out of bounds.
- The remaining pita bread is ground into small pieces. Beat eggs with kefir, adding salt and herbs.
- Dip all the pieces in this mixture. Three cheese on a coarse grater.
- Next, sprinkle a layer of cheese on the baking dish on top of the pita bread. Next - our soaked kefir-egg mixture lavash pieces. Thus, we alternate the layers until we reach the required height.
- After you finish with the last layer, cover the resulting dish with the hanging edges of the pita. If you still have kefir mixture, lubricate it achmu, if not - use butter.
- Bake the dish in an oven preheated to 200 degrees for about 20 minutes.
- As you can see, there is nothing difficult in this recipe, and you will definitely cope with it even the first time! The dish is perfect for a delicious and hearty breakfast.
The next recipe we’ll look at is cheese achma.
Achma with cheese
- Cheese Adygei or Suluguni - 1 kg.
- Baked butter - 400 gr.
- Flour - 1 kg.
- Water - 1 tbsp.
- Eggs - 5-6 pcs.
- Sour cream - 1 tbsp.
- Salt - to taste
- First you need to make a dough. Take a whisk, beat them with eggs, add water and a little salt. Next, knead the dough well and divide it into 8 parts. One make a little more than the rest.
- Then roll the obtained pieces of dough into balls and leave to stand for about 15 minutes. After the balls have been drawn, roll them with a rolling pin into large circles.
- Grease the parchment with melted butter and put the largest circle on it. Next, boil water in a saucepan and dip alternately one layer of dough into it for 10-15 seconds, and then quickly place it in cold water.
- Next, you should put the dough on a regular linen towel and dry well. It was the turn of cheese. Grate it on a coarse grater and mix with butter and sour cream.
- Now lay out the layers: on the very first cake that lies on the parchment, put a stack of 4 layers of dough, generously greasing with butter. On 4 cake lay out half of the cheese filling and put the remaining 3 layers of dough on top again. Do not forget to lubricate them in the same way! Top lay out the rest of the cheese filling. Next, carefully wrap up the bottom edge of the dough formation.
- Cover the dish with foil and place in a preheated oven. Wait 15 min. Then remove the foil and send the dish back to the oven for 10 minutes. It is recommended to serve the cake hot!
Another variety is the lazy pita from pita.
Lazy pita from pita
- Armenian llavash - 4 pcs.
- Cottage cheese - 500 gr.
- Chicken eggs - 3 pcs.
- Butter - 30 gr.
- Milk - 0.5 liters.
- Hard cheese - 200 gr.
- Salt - to taste
- The first step is to prepare a baking dish, lubricating it with butter and making lavash. Three cheese, mix it with cottage cheese, add salt, milk and beat eggs.
- The remaining pita is divided into pieces that correspond to the diameter of your baking dish.
- Each piece must be soaked in milk, and then put on the cheese and curd layer. When the achma is formed, cover it with the remains of pita bread and pour it over with milk. Bake the dish for about 45 minutes until cooked. at 180 degrees. Before serving the cake, decorate it with greens.
If you want to please yourself and your loved ones with unique recipes, then feel free to choose Achma. This traditional Georgian dish will help to diversify the diet and surprise with an unusual taste. Despite the unfamiliar and not quite clear name, this is a variation of an ordinary puff pie with Suluguni cheese and melted butter. It is baked in the oven or cooked in a slow cooker.