Many people love tea with fragrant delicate sponge cake. If friends suddenly come to you or just want something tasty, why not turn to the recipe for condensed milk roll? Ingredients for dough can be found in every home, and a jar of condensed milk can always be held in case of unexpected guests.
Cooking sponge cake is easy and convenient.
The recipe of biscuit roll with condensed milk is good because the dough does not require long preparation. It is not necessary to stand over it and wait until it rises, and keep the oven in the oven so as not to burn. The secret to a tasty roll is fresh food, the right baking mode and temperature.
For the test, you need 3 main ingredients:
Vanilla lovers can add this spice at the tip of the knife. Optionally, you can put in the dough:
- poppy and other components.
The quality of the product will directly depend on which recipe of the test you choose. It is not recommended to give preference to oil biscuit: it turns out crumbly, and the roll has a bad shape. If there is very little time for baking, use the five-minute product recipe. The taste and aroma of the future roll is completely in your hands!
- Beat eggs with sugar to form a dense thick foam.
- Sift the flour and gently insert the beaten eggs into it.
- Line the parchment baking sheet.
- The oven is heated to 180 degrees.
- Pour the batter evenly on the parchment.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- While preparing the roll, you can make the cream. To do this, whip the cream well and add condensed milk to them.
- Remove the cake from the oven and place on a towel. While it is still hot, roll up the roll and remove the parchment paper.
- Unwrap the cold roll, brush with cream and roll again.
- Decorate with powdered sugar and serve.
Tasty roll in dough
There is a more complicated recipe for sponge dough, when condensed milk is involved in its preparation. This ingredient adds baking to sweetness and refinement.
- 5 eggs;
- 1 tbsp. Sahara;
- 1 tbsp. flour;
- 0.5 cans of condensed milk;
- 1 tsp. soda, extinguished with vinegar.
- Beat eggs well with sugar until a white foam is formed.
- Add them to the flour.
- Slaked soda put into the dough.
- Cover the baking sheet with baking paper and put one large cake on it.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees and bake for 7-8 minutes.
- Get a hot sponge cake and roll it into a roll.
- When cool, coat with condensed milk.
Consider a simple recipe for condensed milk roll. Otherwise, this version of the product is also called a five-minute - because of its fast cooking.
- 1 can of condensed milk;
- 1 tbsp. flour;
- 1 egg;
- 50 g sugar;
- 0.5 hl soda, extinguished with vinegar;
- some vegetable oil.
- Pour the condensed milk in deep dishes.
- Here to drive an egg and pour the flour.
- Add soda with vinegar (can be quenched with citric acid).
- Knead the batter.
- Grease baking sheet with vegetable oil or lay out baking paper.
- Heat the oven to 200 degrees and bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Get the cake and smear it with condensed milk until it is cold.
- Collapse into a roll and bring to cold.
- Cooled pastries can be cut into pieces and serve.
Recipes for sweet rolls with condensed milk require certain skills and strict adherence to cooking conditions.
- Eggs for dough should be at room temperature. If you get them out of the fridge, let them warm for a while.
- Ready biscuit should brew at least 8 hours.
- Before you lubricate the cake with condensed milk, you can soak it with sugar and water syrup to make the dough softer.
- Removing paper from a hot dough can be very difficult. Do this procedure while folding the roll.
- It is necessary to beat the eggs until a thick foam is formed, but without bubbles, otherwise the dough will not rise.
- Sugar in beaten eggs should not be felt.
- If you beat the whites separately from the yolks, with excessive wateriness of the protein portion, you can add a little vinegar or citric acid.
- For a piquancy of taste, sprinkle the dough with brandy.
Although condensed milk filling is recognized as one of the most delicious for a roll, it can be replaced or combined with other components:
- cottage cheese;
- whipped cream;
- oil cream and other types of fillings.
Rolls with condensed milk - a universal delicacy that will appeal to all. If you correctly prepare a biscuit cake with the participation of this type of milk, the product will become a real royal treat, and the family evening will be warmed with a cozy tea party.