Shop baking bothers, and sometimes you want to make a natural flavored dessert, without flavor enhancers and artificial preservatives. A simple cupcake - the best option for tea.
A cupcake is as simple as a classic recipe.
The filling for this recipe is selected according to your desire - you can put raisins, nuts, dried apricots or various berries: blueberries, cranberries, cherries.
- Eggs - 2-3 pcs.
- Milk - 120 ml
- Butter - 70 g
- Flour - 2 tbsp.
- Sugar - 3 tbsp.
- Vanilla sugar - 1 tsp.
- Baking Powder - 1 tsp.
- Berries or dried fruits - 100 g
- Rinse the ingredients for the filling, dry on a napkin.
- Butter butter melt over low heat and cool a little.
- In a deep plate, beat the milk, eggs, sugar and butter.
- Stir flour with baking powder and sift, add vanilla sugar.
- Gradually mix the flour into the dough, mixing well so that there are no lumps.
- At the very end add dried fruits, nuts or berries - it all depends on your preferences.
- Oil form or sprinkle with flour. Preheat oven to 180 degrees and bake a cupcake for 30-40 minutes.
- To find out whether he is ready or not - poke it with a toothpick, if it is wet - hold it in the oven again.
- Remove the cooled cupcake, sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve with tea.
Cottage cheese gives dough juicy and delicate flavor. After baking, the cupcake becomes soft and incredibly tasty.-
- Cottage cheese - 200 g
- Eggs - 2 pcs.
- Sour cream - 3 tbsp.
- Butter - 2 tbsp.
- Sugar - 1 tbsp.
- Baking Powder - 1.5 tsp.
- Salt - Pinch
- Lemon peel - 2 tsp.
- Curd cheese through a sieve, mix with eggs. Add the butter, sour cream, stir until smooth and add sugar.
- Sift flour, add baking powder and mix with curd mass.
- Wash the lemon and rub it on a fine grater, add to the dough.
- Preheat the oven, the temperature should not be above 20 ° C.
- Put the cake in the form and put bake for 40-45 minutes.
- A cupcake can quickly settle down if it is taken out early, so make sure it is well baked.
- While it is warm, you can smear it with sour cream and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Cook with pleasure homemade cakes. Good appetite!