Fish baked in the oven with potatoes, suitable for a festive table, as well as for everyday lunch or dinner (for a holiday, you can apply red fish, and on a typical day - white). And if an important event awaits you, in which you will be the hostess and which in no case can not fail, then the option of such a dish is all the more suitable: it always turns out perfectly!
Potato with red fish baked in the oven
Red fish, baked in the oven with aromatic herbs, on a potato pillow, is an exquisite, beautiful and healthy dish. And although it looks as if you have conjured a whole day over it, it is actually quite simple to cook it.
- salmon, salmon or trout fillet - 900-1000 g;
- potatoes - about 5 medium root vegetables;
- cherry tomatoes - 150-300 g;
- mozzarella cheese - 150-200 g;
- olive oil - 60 ml (about 4 tablespoons);
- lemon juice - 2 tbsp. l .;
- salt, paprika (it is better to use a mixture of peppers) and other spices for fish and potatoes.
- Cut fish fillets into large pieces. Wash, remove sticking stones and sprinkle with salt and spices. Put in the fridge for 20-30 minutes so that the fish soak up the salt.
- Cook the uncooked potatoes until half ready. To do this, rinse it and fill it with cold water, put on the fire for about 20 minutes. Do not forget to salt when boiling.
- Peel off the cooled potatoes, cut into slices and place in a heat-resistant glass dish. Sprinkle with herbs on top, pour olive oil.
- Put the fish on the potato pillow. Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and scatter on top.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice and drizzle with olive oil again.
- Cover the form with foil and send to the oven (180-200 ° C) for 25 minutes.
- Remove the dish, top with the mozzarella pieces and return to the oven for another 5 minutes.
Dorada with vegetables
- Dorada fish - 4 pcs .;
- lemon - 1 pc .;
- Bulgarian pepper - 2 pcs .;
- red onion - 1 pc. small size;
- cherry tomatoes - 300 g;
- pitted olives - 100 g;
- 10-12 potatoes (small);
- olive oil - 3-5 tbsp. l .;
- garlic - a few cloves;
- salt, seasoning for fish, dried thyme.
- Clean and gut fish, rinse thoroughly.
- Salt, sprinkle with spices, make a few transverse cuts and put the halves of lemon slices there.
- Put the fish on a baking sheet covered with baking paper, pour it with olive oil.
- On the same baking sheet between the fish, distribute the potatoes (directly with the skin), previously washed and cut in half. Send everything to a preheated oven (190-200 ° C) for 20-25 minutes.
- Wash and peel the vegetables.
- Cut onions into rings, pepper into cubes, olives into rings (leave a few pieces whole), cut the cherry in half. Put in a bowl.
- Make a dressing from olive oil, lemon juice, squeezed garlic and thyme, add a little salt and spices. Stir and fill the sauce with vegetables.
- Remove from the oven a baking sheet with fish and potatoes and place the seasoned vegetables on top. Bake another 10-15 minutes.
This recipe for baked fish with potatoes in the oven takes a little more time than in the previous cooking, but the variety of taste will fill this minus.
Delicate salmon steaks in cream
- salmon (trout, salmon) - 4-5 steaks;
- Broccoli - 300 g;
- potatoes - 6-8;
- cream 10-20% - 250-400 ml;
- salt, spices.
- Wash the potatoes, peel, cover with cold water and put to boil until half cooked. Salt when boiling.
- Take care of the fish. Wash it, salt it, season with spices. Leave for 15 minutes.
- Drain from the pan, where the potatoes were cooked. Cool it and cut into rings (0.5 cm thick). Put in a non-stick baking dish.
- Place the steaks on top.
- Wash the broccoli (it should be done well, as the caterpillars are frequent guests in vegetable inflorescences), divide into small bouquets, salt and put in the form. They can fill the empty space or spread out on top.
- Pour all the cream and send in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
Fish fillet with potato crust
- cod fillet, trout, etc. - 600-800 g;
- lemon - 1 pc.
- hard cheese - 200 g;
- boiled potato in uniform - 5-6 pcs .;
- olive oil - 5-6 tbsp. l .;
- salt, seasoning for fish.
- Washed fish fillet into portions, salt and season with spices.
- Peel the boiled potatoes and cut them into slices. Put it on a greased baking sheet, pour olive oil.
- Place the fish on top. Moisturize it with oil too.
- Wash the lemon and cut it straight with the skin into thin ringlets. Lay the layer on the fish.
- Rub the cheese on a coarse grater - this will be the topmost layer.
- Put everything in preheated to 180-200 ° C oven for 20-25 minutes.
"Lazy" fish with a side dish
How to bake fish in the oven with potatoes is tasty, if there is no cream, no cheese, or other vegetables in the fridge? Everything is very simple. You only need foil, and the finished dish - fish in its own juice - will be no worse than previous recipes using different products.
- fish (for example, trout, pike perch, whitefish, etc.) - fillet or whole;
- 3-4 small potatoes. per person;
- salt, spices.
- Prepare the fish by cleaning and gutting it (if it is not a fillet), wash it under cold water. Rub with salt and spices.
- Wash the potatoes, do not need to peel it. Roll each potato into foil.
- Do the same with fish (wrap it in several layers).
- Put all on a baking sheet and send in the oven (190-200 ° C) for 30-35 minutes.
- Check the readiness of the dish by piercing the potatoes with a knife. You may have to pull the fish out earlier, and leave the potatoes for another 5-10 minutes.
- When freeing fish from foil, do not burn yourself with steam!
Fish baked in the oven with potatoes is much more useful than the same products prepared by frying in a frying pan. In this dish there are more vitamins, but calories, on the contrary, it is less. And, as you have seen, cooking such a fish is very easy.