Hair needs constant and gentle care, without which they become dry, dull and brittle. In the care of hair can not do some shampoos and balms, they need an integrated approach: proper nutrition, vitamins and minerals, firming means. Yeast masks provide shine, strengthen and activate hair growth.
Yeast hair masks: benefits
Yeast-building material for curls containing vitamins of group B. The lack of these vitamins provokes hair loss, makes them lifeless and brittle. In addition to B vitamins, yeast contains PP and D vitamins, zinc, iron, manganese, calcium and magnesium, which have a good effect on the health of hair.
- Vitamin B1 improves blood circulation, thanks to which the hair bulb is enriched with nutrients and oxygen. This leads to increased hair growth.
- Vitamin B2 is necessary for hair to maintain shine. With a shortage of this substance, they become lifeless and dull, lose volume and become dirty.
- Vitamin B5 strengthens the hair roots, preventing their loss.
- Vitamin B6 activates growth, renews cells. The lack of this substance leads to hair loss.
- Vitamin PP stimulates blood circulation, strengthens the flow of nutrients and prevents hair loss.
- Vitamin D regulates blood circulation, helps to absorb magnesium and other minerals.
Yeast can be used for prophylaxis - they nourish hair, give vitality and shine.
Yeast Hair Masks: Recipes
- Squeeze the juice from one onion, add 10 g of yeast, 2 tbsp. l water and 1 tsp. burdock and castor oil. Before using the mask, it is better to warm it up a little. Massage the mixture into the roots of the hair, and distribute the rest over the entire length. Put on a plastic cap, wrap a head with a towel. After 1 h, rinse the mask with warm water.
- Mix 2 tbsp. l kefir, 1 tsp. honey and 10 g of yeast. When the yeast begins to ferment, stir the mass, apply it to the hair from root to tip. Put on a hat and wrap your head with a towel. After 30 minutes, wash off the mass.
- Mix 1 tbsp. l water and pepper tincture, add 10 g of yeast. When the first signs of fermentation begin, mix the mask and apply it on the roots. After 20 minutes, rinse with a mixture of shampoo and water.
- Dilute 10 g of yeast 2 tbsp. l water. Wait for the fermentation, add 1 tbsp. l mustard powder and egg yolk. Owners of dry hair is recommended to add to the mixture 1 tsp. burdock oil. Stir the mixture until smooth and apply to the roots. After half an hour, wash off the mask.
- Pour 20 g of yeast 4 tbsp. l milk When the yeast is fermented, add 1 yolk and 1 tbsp. l olive oil. Stir the mixture to a smooth consistency. Apply the mixture to the roots and spread over the entire length. Wrap your head with plastic wrap and a towel. After 1 h, wash the mask with water and shampoo. This mask is recommended to do 1 time in 10 days. The number of procedures - 15.
- Heat in a microwave 1 tbsp. milk to the optimum temperature. Add 2 tbsp. l brewer's yeast and put the mixture for half an hour in a warm place. Beat 2 eggs with a whisk, add 2 tbsp. l almond oil. Mix all ingredients until smooth. Rub the mixture into the scalp, put on a plastic cap and warm with a towel. Wash off the mask after 2 hours with shampoo and warm water.
- Dissolve 2 tbsp. l dry yeast in 200 ml of boiled water. Prepare a decoction of herbs: pour 300 ml of boiling water with a mixture of nettle, chamomile and sage (1 tbsp. Of each herb). Mix half of the broth with yeast, add 5 drops of any essential oil and 1 tbsp. l liquid honey. Stir the mask to a uniform consistency and apply to hair. After 1 h, wash the mask with warm water and rinse hair with the second half of herbal tea.
Yeast mask: reviews
- Anastasia, 27 years old: I have been using yeast for masks for several years. The first time I tried the remedy when I ran into the problem of hair loss. Then she helped me a lot. A month later, I noticed significant improvements - my hair became stronger and almost stopped falling out. Currently my hair is thick and healthy. Very pleased with the result!
- Kristina, 23 years old: For me, the yeast mask became a real salvation when, after giving birth, my hair became dull, brittle and lifeless. They fell out after scratching, I was in despair! Having tried a yeast mask, I have no regrets. After 15 procedures, returned to my hair the former strength and beauty.
- Svetlana, 32 years: Once a week I make yeast masks with onions. I read about the recipe on the Internet. At first I did not dare for a long time, I thought the smell would remain, but no. After the mask there is no unpleasant onion and sour smell, the hair became shiny, thick and strong. I advise everyone.
Yeast masks are an excellent remedy for hair loss. They are very popular in cosmetology and among women who care about their beauty at home. Thanks to the natural components of yeast masks, you can be sure that your hair will become healthy, thick and shiny.