Beige color is loved by many women because of its nobility and elitism: you can wear it in almost any situation and not miscalculate. For several years, this color is found in the latest designer collections, where beige outfits are beaten up with various accessories. But when it comes not to the catwalk, but to everyday life, women are faced with the acute question of how to combine a beige dress.
Selection of accessories, shoes and jewelry - all this is important for those who decided to wear a beige dress. Another important question that concerns women is what exactly can be considered as a beige color and what kinds of varieties does it have?
Beige color and its shades
Beige color includes many varieties and is a subspecies of brown color, only in its lighter variation. Depending on its intensity, the beige color is sandy, creamy, wheat-colored, the color of melted milk, ivory and eggshell. But still, if you are still in search of a beige dress and want to opt for the classic color, then the beige color is obtained by mixing brown with white with a larger share of brown plus quite a bit of gray. Of course, you will not check how the colors are mixed, but it’s quite possible to determine the true beige color.
In general, the love of beige color can tell a lot about a woman. Beige color like a few naive romantic ladies who do not like to be the center of attention and often indecisive.. The latter creates certain problems for women when choosing clothes, as they believe that there is little that goes with them. Of course, the presence of one or two beige dresses in your wardrobe does not mean that you are in love with this color, because beige is a relaxing soothing color and it is just necessary to have at least one beige dress in your wardrobe.
Choosing shoes and accessories for a beige dress
A beige dress can be equally boldly dressed for an evening out, for a disco, for a walk or even for work. Its exquisite color will not annoy anyone in a formal setting, and for an elegant atmosphere beige is the perfect basis for diluting with bright accessories. Just do not forget that the beige color suggests a soft and gentle look, so shoes are better to choose feminine, it can be classic shoes or high-heeled sandals.
- From the color palette beige can be combined with white, black, gold, silver, gray, olive, chocolate, purple, coffee, plum and bright orange color. Also, pure beige can be combined with deep red and dark red and cool hues.
- Beige dress of light shade perfectly harmonizes with delicate tones, such as pink, blue, lime or lilac, and pastel orange, caramel and salmon shades will do.
- To a light summer beige dress, you can pick up shoes, handbag and accessories of dark colors, and in this combination you will look just superstyle.
- Sand beige It is well refreshed and will suit a woman of any age, and it is better to combine it with bright colors, and it does not matter from the cold or warm range. This season you can combine a dress of bright sand color with leopard accessories, such as a leopard bolero or a purse. Leopard accessories can be replaced with other animal colors under the "zebra", "giraffe" or "tiger."
- The choice of jewelry is also an important moment for a successful combination. All golden shades will match the beige color, so you can wear gold jewelry boldly. But silver is in harmony with the dress of cream or bamboo color.
Makeup for a beige dress
Depending on the occasion for which you wear a beige dress, you need to choose makeup. On the daily exit makeup it makes sense to make it as natural as possible. Blush beige or light pink and soft brown lipstick perfectly emphasize the image. If you are going to a solemn event, then brighter colors are allowed - rich pink, brown, you can use almost any shades to make up your lips. For example, such bright colors of lipstick as turquoise or purple will be beautifully shaded against the background of a beige dress.
Only if you highlight the lips, do not accent eyes, otherwise bright makeup in combination with a beige makeup will look a little ridiculous. And one more unwritten rule of makeup, if you have a monophonic dress, then choose the color of nail polish in the color of lipstick, then everything will be in harmony.
- On dark-skinned ladies, a beige dress will look especially beautiful, and if you still complement it with golden makeup, then just do not tear your eyes off. Golden color is a good beige friend, and it can be safely used in a beige make-up. In the daytime, you can put a discreet makeup with a light golden hue, and in the evening strengthen the golden tones and you will become like the Greek goddess of beauty. By the way, another trendy detail this season is a bezel on the forehead. This accessory will perfectly fit almost any beige dress, and your look will immediately become elegant and attractive at the same time.
- For a festive make-up under a beige dress, you can use blue shades of shadows., Highlight the eye contour with a blue pencil or use blue makeup shadows, but be careful with the blue color, as it is far from all.
- Brown makeup colors are perfect for a beige dress. You should not use black eyeliner, it can kill all the charm of the brown gamut. To highlight the eyes, simply apply dark brown shadows to the outer corner of the eye, and you can take a soft brown color in the lipstick and blush.
Beige is a classic and therefore never goes out of style. Besides its versatility, beige color has a calming effect, inhibits aggression, and also brings spiritual comfort. A woman in a beige dress will always look elegant and sophisticated.