Very often, the skin on the heels becomes rough and rough, which spoils the appearance of the legs and gives a lot of inconvenience. This is especially true in spring and summer, when the beautiful half of humanity removes the boots and shoes that are annoyed during the winter and try on sandals again.
But what if the condition of the heels leaves much to be desired? Do not despair! You will come to the aid of special devices for their cleaning.
Cleaning heels at home: features
Cleansing and skin care for heels at home includes 3 steps:
- Special trays for steaming feet.
- Removal of hardened skin with pumice or pedicure brush, with or without scrubs.
- The application of nourishing masks and creams.
In order that the skin of the heels is well cleaned, you need to make special hot baths.
Bath based on apple cider vinegar. In hot water, add 2 tbsp. l apple cider vinegar and steam your feet for at least 15 minutes. Clean rough skin with a pumice stone or a pedicure brush. Places on the feet can be simply rubbed with a soft brush or walk on them with a pumice stone, without pressure. After you completely remove the hardened skin, lower your feet for a few seconds in cold water and dry them with a soft towel. After 30 minutes, apply a nourishing mask or cream.
A mixture of soda and soap helps to steam out the skin of the feet. At 1 liter of hot water, take 1 tbsp. l any liquid soap or shower gel and 2 tsp. baking soda. Steam your feet for 15-20 minutes, then clean the rough areas with pumice stone and apply nutrients.
White Glinanetko only promotes good softening of the skin, but also effectively cleans it and cares. Dissolve a small amount of clay in water, steam and clean the feet. Also masks with clay are very useful for legs. They can be made after baths with vinegar or soda.
If your skin is not too rough, help the bath with potato starch. It is useful to do it at least once a week for foot care. In 1 l cold water dissolve 2 tbsp. l potato starch. Add the solution to warm water and take a bath for 20 minutes, and then clean the feet with pumice.
After cleaning with pumice stone, it is useful to apply a nourishing mask that can be made independently. For cooking you will need 1 yolk, 1 tsp. potato starch and 1 tsp fresh lemon juice. All these components are mixed and applied to the foot after the bath and cleaning with pumice. Keep the composition on your feet until completely dry, then rinse with warm water and wipe your feet with a towel. After the mask, apply a nourishing cream on the skin.Perhaps you will give up appliances if you try modern SOSU pedicure socks. After 5-7 days of using socks you will forget about cracks in your legs.
Good in caring for feet helps remedy with glycerin. Cooking and using it is very simple. Get a small bottle of glycerin in a pharmacy and add a little vinegar to it, then mix well. After steaming and cleaning the feet, apply this compound to dry skin. Especially carefully treat those areas where there is a bellied corn. Wrap your legs in cling film and put on tight socks. It is better to do this wrap for a stop before bedtime, but you can apply the composition in the middle of the day. Then you need to hold it on your feet for at least 40 minutes.
After you remove the film, you can lightly treat the heels with a fine pedicure brush to remove parts of softened skin. After that it is recommended to lubricate the feet with a nourishing or moisturizing cream. Judging by the reviews, this procedure effectively removes corns and calluses.
How to clean the heels with special devices?
To facilitate the process of foot care and quickly get rid of hardened skin on the heels, you can purchase a special heel cleaner. For example, electric pumice stone or foot file.
Electric pumice for feet: features
- Electric pumice helps to quickly remove corns and corns at home. Such a device is quite safe and does not injure the skin. The effect of cleaning with electric pumice stone is excellent. The skin of the feet becomes smooth and delicate, like after cleaning in the salon.
- Electric cleaning of the heels can be used both to remove small amounts of hardened skin, and in advanced cases when there are large corns and calluses. In the latter case, it should be carried out in several sessions.
- Electric pumice stone is a multifunctional instrument. Included with the device are several nozzles: for removing calluses, soft and coarse cleaning of heels, skin polishing. As a rule, such pumice stones are compact, which allows you to take them with you on trips.
- The device is also convenient because you can change the speed. Most electric pumice stones have 2 speed settings. The first is used in the case when there are no serious corns, and you only need to carry out regular cleaning of the feet from dead cells. 2nd speed makes deeper cleansing. It is advisable to use it to clean large corns and getting rid of calluses.
- Before using the device you need to make a foot bath and to dry them thoroughly with a towel. After the procedure, it is recommended to apply a fat cream on the skin of the feet.
Electric file for legs: application
Previously, many people used a regular razor to remove the corns. The effectiveness of this procedure is quite high, but at the same time, the risk of injuries and cuts is high.
Over time, the razor had a safer successor — an electric foot file. Unlike a razor, it gently and, importantly, absolutely safely cleans the heels, removes natoptysh, makes the skin soft and tender.
You do not need to steam out your feet before using the file - it removes roughness well on dry skin. Cleaning the heels with a typewriter will be effective even in advanced cases.
The file consists of a convenient handle, in which the batteries are installed, and a rotating roller with several blades. In order for the skin of the heels to become soft and soft, it needs to be cut with a saw for a few seconds, and then apply a nourishing mask or fat cream.
Unfortunately, this procedure is not for everyone. So, if you have cracks and wounds on your feet, you should give up the electric file. Contraindicated device and those who suffer from diabetes.
In this case, it is better to use special scrapers that remove the skin in layers. Such devices have several rounded blades that safely clean the heels and do not damage the delicate skin. Before using the scrapers you need to make a warm foot bath, and then gently process the skin with blades. After the procedure, it is necessary to apply a nourishing mask on the skin of the feet.
Currently, many devices for cleaning the heels and skin care feet. They facilitate the removal of corns and corns. Pumice and sawing is convenient to use at home, which is important for those people who for some reason can not do a pedicure in the salon.
To keep the skin of your feet always soft and well-groomed, clean it regularly and use nourishing creams and masks. With daily care of the feet, there is no need for deep cleaning.