Few of us thought that any shade in clothes, accessories and interiors is very important. Many people prefer to choose outfits in bright colors. Red has become very common. According to astrologers, this color personifies wisdom, power and greatness. Red is considered a touch of passion and power. So that you always dress with taste, and the interior in your house is harmonious, you need to know what colors are combined with red.
Let's talk on this topic.
What colors are combined with red in different tones?
In the wardrobe of almost every person, and in the home interior there are shades of red. This color has become a classic and can truly be considered the king of color. There are many different shades of red: ranging from pale tones and ending with a rich so-called Marsala color. Warm and cold tones of this contrasting color are perfectly combined with other shades.
If you want to look stylish or design your interior in accordance with the design innovations, then you need to know some useful tips on combining basic colors with additional shades:
- White - a classic of the genre. White can be the dominant color, and red can only serve as a luxurious decorated element. And you can combine these shades and vice versa, for example, take red as a basis. Believe me, this combination of colors will look very stylish, rich, exclusive and reserved.
- Black is the magic of color. Fascinating combination of scarlet and black tones allows you to show your nature. If these colors are used for a combination in an interior or clothes, then it is safe to say about a person that he is very quick-tempered, but at the same time moving away, is persistent. The classic combination of these shades looks great with any basic things and interior elements.
- Yellow - sun glare. Against the background of yellow, red hues fade slightly and lose their true saturation. This combination of colors is chosen by very courageous and liberated people who like to attract the attention of others.
- Gray - inconspicuous charm. Gray - inconspicuous and classic color, while it is very practical in all. If you want to make a highlight and some mystery, then be sure to complement the gray color scheme with bright colors of red tones.
- Blue is the depth of color. These two opposite shades should be combined extremely carefully, since these colors are incompatible. If you still want to experiment, then the main tone should be blue, and red - to act as a small decoration.
It is best to combine similar shades. If you strive to make the image more subtle or bring warmth and comfort to your interior, then cold tones must be combined with warm colors. For example, white or pale yellow pillows can be placed on a bright red sofa.
Red color in clothes
Recently, world-famous designers and fashion designers have been promoting the introduction of diversity and uniqueness into the women's style. Monochrome shades in the wardrobe have long been a sign of bad taste. The only exception is two cases: if you are wearing a wedding or mourning outfit. In other cases, even in casual clothes, there must be basic elements and accessories of several tones.
The red color of any tone is perfectly combined with a number of other shades, in particular:
For an evening dress, you can choose wardrobe items that combine any shades of scarlet and rich gold. Believe me, this outfit will make an indelible impression on others. For everyday worries, choose red hues that are not too saturated. They may be pale. A combination of different tones, concentrated in one range, for example, a rich scarlet color of a skirt and a pale pink blouse, will be quite successful.
Recently, connoisseurs in the fashion world have been debating over the ensemble of red and green hues. Some consider it a complete bad taste, but most fashion designers like this bold decision. If you want to combine such bold and completely opposite colors in basic clothing, then do it very carefully. Red should be chosen scarlet or slightly pale, but the green shade should be close to the sea breeze. It is best to combine such tones in beach or sportswear. Summer outfits made in such a color ensemble can also become bold and colorful.
What is the combination of red nails?
Classic red manicure has remained in trend for many years. This color on the nails can be seen both in young ladies and in mature women. Recently, the master of nail aesthetics offer to do a manicure using several shades of red colors, in particular, to combine two or even three colors on the nails. At the same time it is not necessary to make drawings, you can simply make up each nail with varnish of different tones.
Do not forget that you need to choose the color of nail polish according to your makeup and outfit. All components of the image must be in harmony and complement each other. You can apply a classic scarlet lacquer on your nails. This color and manicure option will always be in trend.
But if you want diversity, paint your nails with two different shades. Just do not mix the cold and warm tones, located in the same segment of the color gamut, because you risk being referred to as a tasteless member of the fair sex. To make you look perfect, we will tell you what color is combined red on the nails:
- light green.
Varnishes or paints of the same shades can be applied to various drawings. Everything depends solely on your preferences and imagination of the master of nail aesthetics.
Red color can be entered into the interior in the form of decoration and combine it with other, more soothing tones, for example:
The classic of the genre remains a combination of three basic (basic) tones: white, scarlet and the color of a raven's wing.
Combine shades of red with any color palette tone. The main thing is that the tones complement each other and harmonize. In no case should the wardrobe or interior items compete. Become bolder and go to the choice of clothing and interior, given the most successful combination of red with other shades.