Pigtails - this is probably the most ancient type of hairstyle, which was very popular in the times of ancient Russia. Now pigtails are no less popular than before. Braids help to give femininity and charm to any girl and are suitable for almost any style and image.
Now there are so many ways to weave braids at home, that they can satisfy the taste of even the most demanding woman of fashion and will give an extraordinary look to the most usual hairstyle.
What kinds of braids can I braid at home?
- The very first kind of pigtail, which can be easily braided at home, is classic braid. To braid it, you need to collect the hair in the tail, divide it into 3 strands of the same size and alternately right and left to intersect with the strand located in the middle. The length of the braid depends on your personal desire. Braid can be braided to the end or leave a small tail of loose hair.
- Houses can be braided and Swiss braid, the method of its weaving is the same as the classical one, only with this, each strand must be twisted with a cord. During weaving, they must be held so that they do not unwind.
- A little harder, but no less beautiful will look and pigtail. In order to braid her hair, comb it back, then separate it to the right and left by a thin strand. Then cross them, while the left strand should be on top. Do the same on the right side. Plait braid to the required length, then secure it. When weaving strands, it is necessary to do tight, so that the braid does not break up and look beautiful.
- French style braid suitable for girls and not having long hair. Take on the top of the strand of medium thickness and divide it by 3. Make 3 weaves, like a classic braid, then take a thin strand from the right part of loose hair and attach it to the right strand of hair, throwing it over the one in the middle. On the left, do the same. Weave braid in a similar way to the very end, adding strands of loose hair on each side.
- French braid can be braided on the sides. It is enough to divide the hair into two equal parts and begin to weave a French braid from each tail, adding loose hair to the strands, to the back of the head. After both braids are ready, the hair should be bonded and the braid should be braced on the classic or Swiss braid. Bottom the resulting braid to fasten a beautiful clip or rubber band.
- Houses can be created and braid crown. To do this, collect strands in front of your ears and make 2 pigtails out of them. Secure each with an elastic band and then connect at the back of the head. When fastening pigtails, choose clamps that hide their tails. These can be hairpins with flowers or beautiful figures.
Weaving unusual braids at home
- To make a braid of 4 strands, comb your hair and collect on the back of your head. Then divide by the same 4 strands. Remember that the rightmost strand will be at number 1, the rest in order. Take the rightmost strand and place it on the second. Fourth on the third, and the third - on the first and second, and continuing the same weave, create a braid of the desired length.
- Another unusual option would be the fishtail braid.To weave her hair comb and comb back. From the right and left temple take a thin strand of hair, crossing them on the back of the head. Hold the crossing with your finger, and take another strand on the left, putting it on top. After that, take a strand on the right and also lay on top. In the same way, continue to weave until you finish. Decorate braid with rhinestones for hair or a beautiful big flower.
- You can make a very original braid of 5 strands.Hair comb and divide into 5 strands of equal size. For convenience, designate their numbers. Put the first strand on the second, the third - on the first, the fifth - on the fourth, first pass over the fifth. Strand well tighten and keep the same algorithm.
- Unusually looks and french braid inverted. To braid her hair, comb back, divide them into 3 even strands. First, under the central strand hold the left, and then to the left the right strand. Together with the left strand, grab some loose hair and again run under the center. Do the same with the right strand. The main difference of this method is that the extreme strand is carried out not over the central strand, but below it.
How to braid pigtails for the holidays?
- For any holiday fit spit that changes direction. Weaving such a braid is quite simple. It is necessary to take a strand of hair on the right side of the temple and braid the classic braid. To each weave, adding on the left side new strands. The braid of the pigtail ends at the left ear, after which the direction of the pigtail changes, and new strands need to be woven on the right side.
- A good option for the holiday will be and braid with two braids. Hair should be separated from the forehead through the crown into a straight parting. Pigtails weave from 3 strands from 2 sides, after which the braids are connected with studs. This braid is better to decorate with silver rhinestones or flowers.
- Pigtails can braid not only owners of long hair, but also girls with short haircuts.For this, you will need an invoice spit or tail. To get a beautiful hairstyle, hair is ruffled on the back of the head and attached patch pigtail or tail with the help of invisible hair. If any strands are knocked out, use mousse or gel. Spit braid should be twisted in a spiral and secured with pins. For a laid-back tail, they simply select the type of weaving they like, and then fix their hair. You can also use the tips of the article How to weave braids on short hair ?.
Pigtails of all types and sizes remain at all times the most elegant and beautiful hairstyles. By choosing the type of braid you like, you can easily braid it at home. Pigtail in any form would be appropriate in a business setting, and in the holiday. You will find much more interesting things in the article How to learn how to weave braids beautifully ?.
If you want to always look charming, then instead of the usual hairstyle, try braiding a pigtail today.
Especially for womeninahomeoffice.com.ru- Yuliya