The lips are the part of the face that cannot be hidden. Men pay attention to them, so one should not forget about leaving.
Many face the problem of chapped lips. What to do if your lips are weathered - Here is the question that asks a lot of girls.
Weathered lips: reasons
- Natural conditions. The way your lips look is influenced by the weather. During heavy frost, wind, under the influence of UV rays or heat, they begin to crack. You will not be able to fight the weather, so pay attention to the care and protection of the lips.
- Decorative cosmetics. Super-resistant decorative lipstick causes the greatest damage to lips. To prevent sponges from cracking lipstick, apply it on top of a balm or hygienic lipstick.
- Avitaminosis. Lack of vitamins can cause cracks in the lips. Typically, this condition is observed in winter when the body receives an insufficient amount of vitamins and minerals. During the avitaminosis period, the skin will peel off, the hair will fall out, the nails will exfoliate, and the lips will crack. Lips are overwhelmed due to lack of B vitamins, so eat more foods that contain this vitamin.
- Lip licking. If you constantly lick your lips, it is not surprising that they become chapped. Never lick dry lips to moisturize them - for this there are balms and hygienic lipstick.
- Abnormal breathing. If you breathe not through your nose, but through your mouth, your lips suffer greatly. Learn to breathe correctly, however, it is not always possible. For example, during a cold, there is simply no way to breathe through your nose.
- Toothpastes. About this factor, few people guess, but toothpastes can significantly affect the health of your lips. Avoid buying toothpastes that are high in fluoride because they dry out the delicate skin of the mouth.
If your lips are weathered, what to do?
- Always keep on hand hygienic lipstick. At home you can lubricate your lips with honey or vegetable oil.
- Make a moisturizing mask. The easiest way is to apply natural lips. cream for 15 minutes.
- Mix 1 tsp. cocoa butter with 1 tsp melted beeswax. In the resulting mass, add 1 tbsp. chamomile tinctures and 1 tsp vaseline Lubricate the skin of the mouth several times a day with the prepared ointment. Be sure to apply ointment at night. Ointment is recommended to be stored in the refrigerator.
- Preparenutritious balm: mix 1 tbsp. honey, 2 k. Orange oil, 0.5 tbsp. almond oil, 2 capsules of vitamins A and E. Apply a balm every day, and soon you will get rid of the problem of chapping.
- Mix 1 tsp. honey, 1 hl glycerin and yolk. Apply the mixture to the problem area. When the mass dries out, rinse it off with warm water, apply a nourishing balm.
- Prepare cream cheese mask. It will soften the skin of the lips, will make it silky and smooth. To make a mask, grind curd with cream until smooth. Apply the prepared mass on the skin of the lips. After 15 minutes, wash the mask with a paper towel and apply a nourishing balm.
- Mash the flesh avocado to creamy substance. Apply a mass of 20 minutes. When the time passes, wash off the mask with a paper napkin and brush your lips with Vaseline.
- Make gruel from fresh cucumber or place thin cucumber slices on a chapped mouth. After 10 minutes, remove the cucumbers and lubricate the skin of the lips with vegetable oil (olive or almond).
- Mix Apple juice with 1 tbsp. oatmeal and 1 tbsp. fresh cream. Apply the mask on the lips for 30 minutes. Ideally, the mask is aged for about 1 hour. After rinse the mask with warm water.
Weathered lips: prevention
- To prevent obvetrivaniya need to regularly use special creams and lip balms. This should be done immediately before going out and after eating. Hygienic lipstick can also be applied as a preventive measure. It is convenient to use, it can be carried around and used at any time.
- In winter, try as little as possible to wet your lips with water, especially cold. Cold water dries the skin, causing cracks.
- If your lips are damaged, refrain from using make-up cosmetics, because dyes can irritate delicate skin. If you still need to use decorative lipstick, apply a moisturizer under it. Be sure to lubricate lips with nourishing and moisturizing lipsticks.
- In the summer, do not forget to protect the skin of the lips from exposure to ultraviolet rays. To do this, use cosmetics with a sun protection factor (at least 20). In a heated room, put humidifiers.
- If you have a weeping crust on the lips, which does not disappear within 7 days, contact your dermatologist.
- Replace the hygienic lipstick will help goose fat, butter and badger fat. These products perfectly moisturize and nourish the skin.
Every person faced the problem of chapping of the lips, especially in the winter and in the off-season. The skin of the lips does not have sebaceous glands, so it cannot be moistened and nourished on its own. Therefore, they need special care, which includes nutrition, exfoliation and moisturizing.
Provide your lips with the right care and do not forget about prevention, and then cheeling will not be a problem for you.