You have succumbed to the next fashion trend or just decided to change your image by repainting yourself. However, it turned out not at all what you expected. The new color does not like at all, and does not go to you. What to do in this situation? Again spoil the hair and repaint them to to quickly return your last hair color and calm down?
Not so simple. This situation is often faced by women who like to experiment with their appearance. Of course, we can say that it was necessary to think about this in advance, but the matter has already been done, and now we need to take care of how to get rid of unnecessary color. Of course, you can go to the beauty salon and put your hair in the hands of professionals. But not everyone can go to the salons finances, and even in the salon no one will give you a guarantee that they will be able to fully restore the original hair color without spoiling their condition.
How to wash hair dye?
Consider how you can make a hair wash at home. Hair washing is of different types:
- Chemical. Such a wash can significantly worsen the condition of the hair, after which you will need to moisturize and restore the curls. It should be used only in cases where you urgently need to change the hair color for several tones. Special washes can be purchased at professional cosmetic stores.
- Acidic. This is the most gentle form of chemical bleaching, which is called a surface wash. This procedure adjusts the color for one, maximum two shades, while it contains the minimum chemistry, which means that the structure of the hair does not deteriorate.
- Natural.This is not only completely harmless, but also a useful hair remover. It can be made from various vegetable oils, such as olive, castor, or from fermented products - kefir, yogurt, beer.
You must understand that none of these methods will return you completely natural color. Therefore, some time after washing it will be necessary to dye the hair, usually in about a week.
Folk remedies for washing hair at home
It is possible to wash hair with folk remedies no less effectively than with various chemical means. At present, there are many tips that have been checked for years on what products should be used for washing and in what proportions to mix them.
- Hair remover using kefir.There are several options for decafing kefir, but the simplest and most effective is the application to the hair of regular kefir with a high percentage of fat. Carefully distribute the kefir in the hair, and then cover the hair with cellophane and warm with a towel. Keeping the kefir on the hair needs at least two hours, then rinse it off with cool water and shampoo, it will be nice to rinse the hair with herbal extract. Kefir hair washing can be carried out as many times as necessary, until you achieve the desired result.
- Hair remover using soda.Here, too, the recipe is quite simple: add 5 tbsp to 1 liter of water. l soda This alkaline solution and should be carefully processed hair. Then wrap the hair in a towel or cling film, wait 20 minutes and rinse with water. For bleaching and washing the hair, this procedure is very effective, but you should not get involved in it too often. Twice a week will be enough.
- Hair remover castor oil.This method of washing is not only decapitating, but also perfectly nourishes damaged hair. You will need 2-3 yolk yolks and 3-4 spoons of castor oil. All mix and apply the mixture along the entire length of the hair, lightly rubbing into the scalp, then wrap with a towel. Rinse the hair after a couple of hours after application. Apply such a tool can be three or four times a week, but not more, otherwise you can imitate the hair, and they will look greasy. It also helps to remove paint from hair. burdock, olive and almond oil. These oils can be applied, simply in the heated state, without mixing with other components. Oil washes are well combined with beer or brandy, the components should be mixed in the same proportions and applied to the hair for two to four hours. After the procedure, the hair should be washed with shampoo or rinse with lemon soda or decoction of chamomile.
- Hair remover household soap.First, wash your hair in the usual way, then soap soap on the hair and leave it for a few hours. Then rinse thoroughly and be sure to apply a balm on the hair, as soap can overdry the hair. It is not recommended to perform such a wash too often, but you will not achieve the result at once, therefore do the wash with soap about once every 2 weeks.
- Among home remedies for washing the paint from the hair is very popular chamomile decoctionwhich can effectively lighten hair and neutralize the effect of the dye. Dry chamomile is brewed in enamel or glass for 10 minutes, then the resulting broth must be drained and poured into the pelvis, where you can wash your hair. Do not rinse broth from hair. After the first procedure, the strands noticeably brighten, but in order to achieve the maximum effect, the procedure should be carried out at least once a week.
- Many owners of light curls often overtake such a problem as a greenish tint after dyeing. You can get rid of it withcommon aspirin. Take 5 aspirin tablets and dissolve them in a glass of boiled water, then pour the mixture onto your hair. Wait five to ten minutes and wash your hair. It will help to cope with such a problem and lemon juice, If applied to the hair immediately after applying the shampoo. Owners of dry and brittle hair should be careful with lemon juice.
Remove the effects of unsuccessful dyeing should not harmful chemical means, but with the help of folk recipes, which also strengthen the hair. In general, before you dye your hair, think carefully and do not rush.