If you decide to start caring for your skin, then you can’t find a better remedy than using ubtana. Ubtan is an herbal powder that is designed to cleanse and rejuvenate the skin.. Ubtan was invented and actively used by Ayurveda. To prepare the most commonly used nuts, flour, various oils and chopped herbs. The procedure promotes deep cleansing of the skin, while the skin becomes freshened, velvety and smooth.
The structure of the ubatana should be very gentle, since it implies its daily use. Constant component ubtan is turmeric, which promotes wound healing and is a powerful anti-inflammatory agent.
how apply correctly? Is it possible to make it yourself? How to cook it and use with maximum benefit for the skin?
- Since it is a dry mixture, before use it must be diluted with any of the proposed liquids - milk, yogurt or rose water. In addition, suitable various decoctions, for example, broth hips.
- As a result of mixing ubtana with a liquid, you should get a soft paste, which is applied on the face, a few minutes massage the skin in circular motions, and then wash off the composition from the skin of the face with warm water.
- Ubtan can be used as a mask. To do this, after you have massaged your face, do not wash off the mixture, but hold it for another ten minutes.
- To get a tangible effect, should be used every day. In a pinch - in a day. Only if you perform the procedure fairly regularly, you will feel a tangible effect.
- In addition to the main function ubtan - cleansing the skin of the face, with it you can do all sorts of body wraps and masks.
- You can also prepare the herbal mixture in large quantities, so it can be stored for a long time.
Indications for use ubtana
- Various dermatological diseases.
- Early wrinkles.
- Severe dryness or excessive greasiness of the skin.
- Flabbiness of the skin.
- Aging skin.
Notice that the procedure has an impact on your skin, so that you see a tangible effect, you need to do everything correctly and regularly.
There are not many contraindications for use, but they do exist. Be sure to listen to this information! If in doubt, it is best to consult a dermatologist before applying it.
- Fungal diseases of the skin.
- Infectious lesions of the skin.
- Open ulcers.
- Individual intolerance of individual components in the composition of ubtana.
If you have allergic to one of the components, You can replace it with another component with a similar action, or exclude it from the recipe.
If you do not be lazy, buy all the necessary herbs, and cook it, you will not regret for a minute that you have started the process. After all, as a result, you get a radiant, healthy, rejuvenated skin. In a word, such that did not even dare to dream!
In the article Ubtan: recipes for beautiful skin you will find several ubtana cooking recipes - classic and its variations.
I wish you health and beauty!
Especially for womeninahomeoffice.com.ru- Vitalina