The procedure of shugaring is becoming more and more popular every day. This method of depilation resorted to representatives of the beautiful half of humanity who want to get rid of unwanted vegetation. Special paste for shugaring at home is prepared quite simply. Let's talk about it and talk.
Cooking pasta for shugaring at home: the main aspects
As you already understood, shugaring means depilating with a paste made on the basis of granulated sugar. If you want to save money on salon procedures and perform shugaring yourself, you can purchase a special paste in a cosmetic shop. Make such a mixture without much effort and effort can be at home. The main components of the paste are sugar, water and citric acid or fresh juice.
The shugaring procedure can be performed on almost any area of the body:
- in the bikini area;
- on the legs and arms;
- near the lips.
With the help of shugaring you can even adjust the shape of the eyebrows. For this procedure to be painless and effective, you need to know a few rules and be sure to follow them:
- paste can be prepared for single use and for storage;
- one serving is enough for depilation of different skin areas;
- Before applying the mixture for shugaring skin should be degreased with a special tonic, lotion or pharmaceutical alcohol;
- to reduce pain, skin is treated with talcum powder;
- Putting the paste with a special spatula or spatula will not succeed due to its thick consistency, therefore, the mixture should be carefully pressed with the hands to the skin;
- when applying the paste, it is best to stretch the skin so that it does not stick in large pieces on certain areas;
- if the hairs are too long, then before applying the sugar mixture, they should be cut to 3-4 mm;
- paste should be removed carefully and only parallel to the skin to minimize pain;
- it is not allowed to remove sharp paste with upward movement, as a bruise may form;
- after such a manipulation, the skin must be moistened and lubricated with a soothing lotion or decoction;
- It is not recommended to carry out such procedures for women suffering from diabetes;
- Do not apply shugaring paste on damaged skin;
- shugaring is allowed to be done for women suffering from varicose veins and having sensitive skin, however, before performing the manipulation, you should consult with your doctor.
Simple and effective recipe
You need to prepare a mixture for shugaring, observing some rules. Sugar must be melted in a water bath, and only after that the mixture should be heated at minimum heat. To make a paste, use an enamel or glass heat resistant container.
- citric acid powder - 1 tbsp. l .;
- sugar - 4 tbsp. l .;
- filtered water - 2 tbsp. l
Preparation and use:
- We take a glass or enameled container and pour sugar into it.
- Add filtered water, and then put this mixture in a water bath.
- As soon as the sugar begins to melt, pour in citric acid.
- We carefully mix the mixture and wait until it turns white.
- After that, rearrange the container with the paste to the minimum fire and boil it for another 10 minutes in an open dish.
- Do not forget to constantly mix the paste so that the sugar mixture is not burnt.
- To check the readiness of the paste, put a drop of the mixture on a plate. Ready-to-use pasta should not stick.
A mixture for sugar hair removal can be prepared with the addition of liquid honey. This paste is ideal for representatives of the beautiful half of humanity with sensitive skin. With this mixture you can not only carefully remove unwanted hairs, but also soften the skin and protect them as much as possible from irritation.
- liquid honey - 2 tbsp. l .;
- 250 grams of sugar;
- ¼ Art. freshly squeezed lemon juice;
- filtered water - 1 tbsp. l
Preparation and use:
- In enamel or glassware lay out all the ingredients.
- All thoroughly mixed and set on the minimum fire.
- In a sealed container, we begin to cook the pasta, stirring it constantly with a spatula or spoon.
- In this mode, boil pasta for 15-20 minutes, and then cool.
- If you digest the mixture, then instead of a plastic and soft paste you will have a solid mass.
- By analogy, the paste can be cooked in a water bath.
The best recipe mix for shugaring based on lemon juice
Many representatives of the beautiful half of humanity prefer home procedures. Sugar epilation can be carried out effectively and safely, if properly prepared paste. In order to minimize damage and redness on the skin, after such a manipulation, use a mixture prepared on the basis of freshly squeezed lemon juice. This paste perfectly softens the skin and make them smooth.
- freshly squeezed lemon juice - ¼ St .;
- 280 g of granulated sugar;
- ¼ Art. filtered water.
Preparation and use:
- In a thick-walled enameled or glass container lay out all the ingredients.
- Thoroughly mix the components and place the container on the stove.
- At maximum heat bring the paste to a boiling state, and then continue to boil it, reducing the burner burner beforehand.
- As soon as the mixture acquires an amber shade, we set it aside from the stove and cool it.
- Apply the paste on the skin and gently remove, observing all the above rules.
For the home shugaring procedure to be effective and painless, you need to properly prepare the paste. Observe all the proportions indicated in the recipes. Do not overdo the paste on fire, as too thick a mixture is not suitable for use. Do not apply hot paste on the skin, so as not to get burned. Be beautiful and healthy!