To be beautiful is not only a gift of nature, but painstaking work on yourself, on your body. One of the facial care techniques is self-massage, about the benefits of which everyone had heard. Face massage is considered to be the most effective cosmetic procedure.
Self-facial massage: the benefits
Proper and regular use of massage improves blood circulation, stimulates the nutrition of cells, helps relieve swelling of the eyelids. Regular procedures with the use of creams, helps to increase the effectiveness of cosmetic products, providing additional effects, since increasing the turgor (elasticity) and elasticity of the skin, improving the oval face. After a couple of months of regular procedures, results will be noticeable.
It is not necessary to carry out a facial massage in the conditions of a beauty salon, all procedures are quite feasible at home. Spend 10-15 minutes. a day to create your own beauty under the power of any woman.
The main condition for the procedure at home is the strict observance of massage lines. The movements themselves should not be too intense, since the skin on the face is very tender.
Self-facial massage: massage lines
The first massage lines are located on the forehead. The forehead must be massaged in the direction from the middle to the temples - with the index, middle and ring finger.
The area around the eyes is best massaged with an unnamed finger with sliding movements. It is literally in the direction from the inner corner of the eyelid to the outer, and in the lower eyelid - vice versa, although there are variations.
The massage line of the nose - from the bridge of the nose to the tip.
The cheek area has a large number of massage lines. It is also necessary to carry out the procedure with 3 fingers from the bridge of the nose to the earlobes.
Anti-wrinkle face massage by yourself: techniques
Lymphatic drainage or Japanese massage is aimed at stimulating the circulation of lymph and is designed to save women from wrinkles. Not only beauty, but also the health of the whole organism depends on the correct and full-fledged work of the lymphatic system. Gradually, with age, due to various metabolic processes and diseases, the lymphok slows down, toxins accumulate in the tissues. The result of this can be easily seen on the face - bags under the eyes, uneven color and the appearance of puffiness.
Lymphatic drainage massage can activate the lymphatic system. Its start gives rise to the process of drainage and removal of excess fluid. The indication for the use of such a massage is loose and swollen skin, reducing its turgor and tone. Also, this massage can be used with the appearance of dark bags under the eyes, and of course for the prevention of wrinkles.
The technique of lymphatic drainage massage allows you to tighten the facial contours, restore skin elasticity, improve blood circulation in the tissues. Experts advise the use of such a massage before surgery for plastic eyelids and face. Through the use of methods reduces the duration of the recovery period.
- The first thing you need to start is the smoothing of the forehead. Massage should be carried out with 3 fingers of both hands. After setting the fingers, press them tightly, count to 3, and with the pressure move your hands to the side of the temples. Having reached the point, it is necessary to turn the palms 90 degrees down and reduce the force of the impact, to lead the fingers along the lateral sides of the face to the earlobes. From the ears comes the final movement - to the dimples of the clavicle, thereby simulating the outflow of lymph from the face. This exercise must be repeated 3 times.
- In order to eliminate the swelling under the eyes, you must perform the following exercise. It consists of 2 phases - working with the upper and lower eyelids separately. Massage lines go around the circular muscles of the eye, in the upper eyelid movement must be performed from the inner corner of the eye to the outer, at the lower from the inner corner - this is a feature of the oriental massage.
- Fingers pads must be put to the outer corner of the eye and with easy movements without pressure, you must guide your fingers to the inner corner. Having stopped in the area of the inner corners of the eye, it is necessary to slightly increase the pressure and begin to outline the hemisphere along the edge of the eye bone of the upper eyelid to the outer corner of the eye to the temples. After it is necessary to repeat the procedure with less pressure on the lower edge of the eye bone. After completion of the procedure, it is necessary to bring the movements to the lymph node in the ear trestle, from this point it is necessary to run the fingers to the lateral sides of the face to the clavicular recess.
- The only exercise that does not end with the final intake is a massage of the chin and lips. For exercise, you must use the ring and middle finger of both hands. Putting your fingers in the center of the chin, you need to press on this point and hold the pressure for 3 seconds, then outline the circle and connect it with your fingers over the upper lip. As soon as the fingers come together at the central point, it is necessary to raise the septum of the nose by exerting pressure on it. After 3 seconds, you need to remove your fingers from the face and then move them back to the center of the chin. Repeat the exercise must be 3 times.
- To smooth the cheeks, nasolabial folds, you need to put your fingers in the upper cavities near the wings of the nose, and make 5 circular movements on both sides. After that, it is necessary to move the middle and ring fingers on the back of the nose and rub it three times. Then you need to bring your fingers to the ear trestles, to carry out the final action.
- Massage the mid-face and cheeks should be performed only after the previous stages. These exercises will be a kind of warming tissue complex. To do this, put your fingers flat on your cheeks or fold into fists. Squeeze the nostrils with the outer side of the index fingers and with effort to part the fingers to the temples. Then it is necessary to complete the exercise with a final intake.
- Many women are concerned about the formation of the 2nd chin, in order to get rid of his presence, you must perform the following exercises. It is necessary to put a palm under the chin so that the fingers are directed towards the ear. It is important to capture not only the mandible bone, but also the muscle fibers that are located directly under the chin. With significant pressure, it is necessary to smooth the palm of the chin from the center of the chin to the trestle of the ear. Upon completion of the procedure it is necessary to do the final complex. It is necessary to repeat the exercise 3 times for each side.
- To eliminate wrinkles on the forehead, it is necessary to gently smooth the forehead from right to left with zigzag movements of the fingers of one hand, then vice versa. After the procedure, you must repeat the first procedure with the final complex.
The most important condition in the care of the skin of the face with the help of massage is regular exercise with the observance of the technique. Departure from the rules can, at best, delay the onset of a positive effect, and at worst, simply harm. All exercises can and should be done with the use of creams that need to be chosen correctly - according to age, skin type, etc. The choice of cream and essential oil must be treated responsibly, since these products can provoke allergic reactions.