Once every representative of the beautiful half of humanity begins to think about the need to combat wrinkles. Of course, the first tool that is used in this case is a special cream or serum. These drugs are presented in a fairly wide range. And, nevertheless, there is a category of women who, instead of expensive compositions, prefer to use a no less effective, but more affordable means - retinoic ointment.
Retinoic ointment: instructions for use
At first glance, retinoic ointment seems unsightly, but in fact it has a truly unique composition that helps in a relatively short period of time to achieve greater results. The main secret is that it contains vitamin A. Probably every woman has heard about this substance, which is among the most effective anti-aging remedies. It perfectly resists wrinkles, fights skin aging.
The main purpose of retinoic ointment is to fight acne, but recently, an increasing number of cosmetologists are beginning to actively apply it as a means to effectively combat wrinkles. Also, the use of this drug helps with certain diseases, including seborrhea, acne, dermatitis, and rosacea.
Retinoic ointment has the most effective effect, however, it has one serious drawback - it strongly dries the dermis. Consequently, this suggests that too often it can not be used, especially owners of dry skin type.
In the event that you do not have expressed dermatological problems, experts recommend periodically making a mask of retinoic ointment for 3 weeks, but no more than 2 times a year. The procedure is recommended at a time when the skin needs increased attention - in spring and autumn. If necessary, the course is repeated several times a year.
Apply retinoic ointment is necessary according to the instructions, which indicated that from wrinkles it should be used at night. This is due to the fact that retinol (vitamin A), which is part of this tool, does not tolerate exposure to sunlight. If you use retinoic ointment during the day, there is a chance that quite severe burns appear on the skin's surface, which look like sun.
Provided this remedy is used for skin rejuvenation, you should not go to a tanning bed for several days. During the entire course of cosmetology rejuvenation, experts recommend regularly using sunscreen.
It must be remembered that the ointment should be applied solely on the pre-cleansed skin. However, during the entire course you should not use scrubs or tonics. Apply retinoic ointment, as a means to combat wrinkles, it is necessary only after consulting a specialist.
Also, like any other drug, retinoic ointment has certain contraindications to use. Therefore, you need to study the attached instructions with particular attention before you start using this tool.
It is not recommended to apply retinoic ointment in the following cases:
- With the presence of acute renal failure.
- If after each use of ointment on the skin surface redness, swelling or itching begin to appear. In this case, you will need to consult a doctor.
- The course of rejuvenation using retinol ointment is strictly prohibited during pregnancy, as well as during breastfeeding.
Regardless of the state of health, it is strictly forbidden to apply this ointment for a long period of time, as this may lead to the manifestation of negative consequences. For example, isotretinoin is part of the retinoic ointment, which can provoke the development of severe depression, migraine, bleeding and nausea.
We select analogs of means together with the cosmetician
The analogs of retinoic ointment include:
- Dermoretin. This tool is prescribed for acne with a severe course (this also includes the formation of ulcers, acne, hemorrhagic, with a tendency to disrupt pigmentation and scarring), which are resistant to simple methods of therapy. It helps with severe pink acne, folliculitis, provoked by gram-negative microorganisms, as well as purulent hydradenitis (used as an auxiliary treatment). It is prescribed for violations of keratinization (follicular keratosis, ichthyosis, red hairy pitiriasis, palm-plantar keratodermia).
- Retasol. This tool is prescribed for acne vulgaris, rosacea, seborrhea, and perioral dermatitis. Retasold should be used only as prescribed by a physician, as it can lead to serious negative consequences.
- Roaccutane. This drug is prescribed for the treatment of severe acne with a severe course, which are highly resistant to simple methods of treatment. Also useful in severe acne rosacea, folliculitis, which was triggered by Gram-negative microorganisms. It can be prescribed for purulent hydradenitis, but is used as an auxiliary treatment. It is prescribed for a violation of keratinization (this also includes red hairy pitiriasis, palm-flat caratoderma, follicular keratosis, ichthyosis).
Secrets of rejuvenation
On the Internet you can find a lot of positive reviews about the drug and tips on its use. Retinovaya anti-wrinkle ointment should be used only externally. After the first application, you need to take a short break for a couple of days and follow the reaction of the skin. In the event that there are absolutely no side effects, then you can continue to get rid of wrinkles, and also periodically carry out their prevention.
At the beginning of the anti-aging procedure, it will be necessary to wash the skin with clean water using any mild soap, wipe the face with a soft and dry cloth, removing the remaining moisture, after which a small amount of ointment is applied.
It is strictly forbidden to apply retinoic ointment against wrinkles in the eye area. In case of contact with eyes, immediately wash the mucous membrane with clean water and consult a doctor.
If you decide to conduct a course of rejuvenation for the skin of the face, it is necessary to apply the agent with a thin layer in the area of the nasolabial folds, on the forehead, as well as along the cheekbones and chin. Most importantly, the use of the ointment should be regular, however, the full course of therapy should not exceed 1.5 months to prevent the development of hypervitaminosis A.
The use of retinoids is strictly prohibited for those who are already taking vitamin A (in any form), as well as its derivatives. It must be remembered that retinoic ointment is among the therapeutic agents, therefore, its application will need to be coordinated with the dermatologist, first of all, this applies to those who suffer from chronic pancreatitis, as well as a variety of kidney and liver diseases.
It is forbidden to apply retinoic ointment on those areas of the skin that have various open lesions (for example, cuts, burns, wounds) and eczema. Doctors do not guarantee that retinoic ointment will have the same rejuvenating effect on the skin of older people.
Retinoic ointment is a product based on vitamin A concentrate. Usually it is prescribed for many dermatological diseases. Also, this drug is used to combat wrinkles. In this case, the ointment has a pronounced effect. In view of the presence of contraindications, before using the tool for therapeutic or cosmetic purposes, you should consult with your doctor.