The appearance of acne on the face is a serious problem for many girls. Acne is a common disease, which can be very difficult to treat. Many try to mask the inflammation with the help of tonal means and powder, but this only worsens the situation. If acne occurs, it is necessary to identify the cause and fight it, symptomatic treatment of acne will be ineffective, with time inflammation will appear again.
Why do acne appear on the forehead?
The causes of acne are not as complicated as it may seem at first glance. Natural moisturizing of the skin on the face is one of the most important processes that preserve the protective functions of the dermis. Hydration is carried out in the development of a special secret of the sebaceous glands, which are located in the skin.
In the areas of the forehead and chin of the sebaceous glands several times more than in other areas of the skin. Their secret is released on the surface of the dermis through the ducts. If any of these ducts become blocked, sebum begins to accumulate in the gland itself. As a result, inflammation is formed, because sebum is a nutrient medium for various microorganisms. When there is a lot of bacteria, pus appears, the skin becomes red and swollen. As a result, there is a pimple.
The main causes of acne are:
- Neglect of the rules of personal hygiene, lack of proper care for the skin of the face or abuse of cosmetic procedures. If you do not take care of the skin and do not cleanse it of excess fat and dead cells, favorable conditions will be created for the reproduction of bacteria. And if you do the cleaning of the skin too often, it will lose moisture, and the sebaceous glands will work even more actively, which will also lead to seeding the skin with microorganisms.
- People with problem skin need to wash at least 2 times a day and use special cleansers for this. Do not use simple soap and alcohol-based lotions because they dry the skin very hard.
- Improperly selected cosmetics negatively affect the health and beauty of the skin. Cosmetics must choose the appropriate type of your skin and use it regularly. Remember that excessive moisture and cleansing for the skin is not useful. Use masks and scrubs no more than 2 times a week. When choosing cosmetics, study its composition, buy only those products that contain components useful for your skin type. If you are not well versed in cosmetics, contact your cosmetologist or dermatologist, the doctor will recommend the right skin care products.
- Eating harmful products is very harmful to the skin and worsens its condition. Do not get involved in fatty, spicy food, eating fast food and fried foods. Give preference to homemade dietary dishes, increase the amount of fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet. Limit the use of black tea and coffee, it is better to refuse at all from soda water and store juices.
- Taking certain medicines can also negatively affect the appearance and health of the skin. It is best to abandon hormonal contraception, do not abuse the use of vitamins and dietary supplements.
- Pathology of the stomach and intestines, disorder in the liver and gallbladder is not the best way affects the condition of the skin. So if you have dermatological problems, consult a general practitioner and go through the necessary examinations, perhaps you have diseases of the digestive system. Treatment of the underlying disease will return the skin a healthy appearance and relieve acne.
- Puberty and hormonal changes in the body are often accompanied by deterioration of the skin and the appearance of acne. During these periods, you must especially take care of the skin and monitor their nutrition. If you are taking hormones that cause changes in the hormonal balance, stop using them, otherwise skin problems may become more serious and difficult to cure. Of course, after the end of puberty, acne will pass, but it will not be soon, so do not leave everything as it is. It is best to regularly visit the salon procedures for cleaning the face and choose the right makeup for permanent skin care.
How to get rid of a skin defect?
If you have seen a pimple on your face, stop using tonal means and powder because they clog pores and do not let the secretion out to the skin surface. As a result, new acne and inflammations appear.
- Normalize your diet, exclude from the diet black tea and coffee, spicy and donated foods, fatty foods, carbonated drinks.
- Eat more grains and dairy products, 80% of the daily diet should be vegetables and fruits. It is best to use them raw and baked in the oven.
- Discard mayonnaise and store ketchup, as well as canned foods and concentrates of instant cooking.
- Instead of ready-made seasonings with a high salt content and flavor enhancers, use natural spices.
- Stop taking hormonal drugs, use antibiotics only when absolutely necessary.
- Take vitamins and nutritional supplements without exceeding the dosage.
Teen acne should be treated with local remedies. There are special cosmetic series for young problem skin. Teach a teenager to regularly use skin care products and tell them about the need for personal hygiene. Good help clay masks, they cleanse the skin and remove excess sebaceous secretions.
For teens you need to carefully select decorative cosmetics. It is best to use professional products that do not clog pores so much as cosmetics of low price category. It is best to use decorative cosmetics not every day, but only in rare cases.
It is strictly forbidden to squeeze pimples on the face. Otherwise, you will quickly carry the infection, and the number of acne will only increase. In the area of the forehead and under the skin on the temples are very close to the blood vessels that go to the brain. Infection can enter the bloodstream when squeezing out acne, which leads to serious illnesses. When squeezing a pimple in its place, several new ones may appear over time.
Do not expect that you will be able to quickly remove acne on the forehead and temples. The treatment process is long and the speed of the effect depends on the cause of the disease and the area of the affected skin. In order for the treatment to be correct, and the first results quickly appear, consult a specialist, strictly follow his recommendations.
The main drugs for the treatment of acne:
- Antibacterial agents for systemic use
- Synthetic retinoids
- "Benzoyl Peroxide"
- "Acetylsalicylic acid"
- "Klenzit C"
- "Retin A"
Folk remedies to combat acne:
- Tea tree oil helps to get rid of acne and is perfect for the care of combination and oily skin. It is applied to areas of inflammation and added to various masks, for example, on the basis of clay. You can buy oil at any pharmacy.
- Mix the protein from 1 chicken egg with oatmeal flour. Apply the mask on the affected areas of the face, wait until it dries completely. Rinse off with clean, warm water, and then apply a cream that matches your skin type. To make oatmeal flour, grind the flakes in a coffee grinder or blender.
- Juice from the leaves of medicinal aloe helps from a variety of skin problems, acne is no exception. Tear off several leaves from the plant, wash them and squeeze the juice, which can be applied to the skin undiluted or added to various home cosmetic masks.
- Prepare a powder of 3 aspirin tablets and add a few drops of warm water to it. Stir with 1 tsp. liquid honey. A homogeneous mixture should be well rubbed into the skin around the pimple, as well as into the pimple itself. Leave the composition on the skin for 20-25 minutes, and then rinse with warm water. Wipe the skin with tonic and apply the cream.
- Mix 2 tsp. juice from medicinal aloe with 3 drops of hydrogen peroxide and iodine, put in a mixture of 1 tbsp. l honey Apply the composition on the skin for 10 minutes, and then wash with warm water.
- The mask of blue clay, lemon juice and calendula tincture well cares for oily and problem skin. The tool should be left on the face for 10 minutes, and then removed with warm water.
There are many tools to get rid of acne, but you need to be able to choose them correctly. All very individual and those drugs that helped one may be completely ineffective for other people. Take preventive measures and constantly care for your skin, then the problem of acne will not touch you.