Pepper mask is one of the most famous classical means to accelerate hair growth.. She has long won her place among the cosmetics for hair care. But not everyone knows how to avoid severe irritation of the head when it is used, in what proportions and with what is best to do it, and even more so to use.
To use pepper mask for hair growth led to a long-awaited result, to improve blood circulation and nutrition of hair follicles, it is better to carefully read how to prepare it.
How to prepare pepper tincture for hair growth?
To make a pepper mask for hair growth, you must first prepare its main component - pepper tincture. Tincture can be purchased ready-made at the pharmacy or made at home. There are several ways to make pepper tincture, so you can choose the one that suits you best.
- For the first method, a pod of red bitter pepper is taken, it is washed and cut into small pieces, which are immediately folded into a glass jar. To protect hands, it is recommended to cut the pepper, first wearing gloves. Then the pepper pieces are poured over 100 ml of vodka, the jar is closed with a lid and put away in a dark place. After that, the bank should be removed in a dark place for a week. The resulting tincture should be diluted with water 1 to 10, and then added to the mask for the hair.
- The second method of cooking is also not particularly difficult. It is enough to put the whole pod of bitter red pepper in a glass jar, then pour 200 ml of vodka, close and leave for 2 weeks.
- For the third method, take a piece of bitter pepper into 8 parts of vodka or alcohol and insist for a month. Shake container every 5 days. A month later, the tincture should be diluted with boiled water in a ratio of 1 to 10.
It is not recommended to use a clean tincture., as it can cause dandruff and irritate the scalp. It is best used as a mask component.
Mask with pepper tincture for hair growth
- Firming effecthas a mask prepared on the basis of pepper tincture, egg yolk, onion juice and bee honey. To create a mask, the ingredients must be taken in the same proportions. After thorough mixing, the mask should be rubbed into the scalp and hair roots. After 1.5 hours, rinse with warm running water. Repeat this procedure is recommended 3 p. per week for 30 days.
- To improve hair growth, cope with dandruff and dry scalp, You can make a mask of kefir, egg yolk and pepper tincture. It is applied to the scalp with massage movements. After 35 minutes it can be washed off. Frequent use of such a mask makes the hair shiny, soft and docile.
- You can make a pepper mask simply by diluting the pepper tincture with water or kefir in a ratio of 2 to 1. The mixture should be heated and rubbed with a cotton swab into the scalp. To accelerate hair growth, it is advisable to do this for at least 3 r. weekly for a month. In addition, the composition will help to cope with hair loss.
- The most benign option for sensitive scalp will be the use of a special mask, which should include vegetable oil, rinse and pepper tincture.
- For greasy hair better to prepare a mask, which includes 2 tbsp. l tinctures, 1 tsp. dry mustard and 3 tbsp. l kefir. It is applied to the root zone of the hair for 40 minutes.
- Well-proven mask-vitamin cocktail. Here to 2 tbsp. l pepper tincture added 1 tsp. honey, milk and 1 tbsp. l yeast. Yeast and honey are diluted in slightly warmed milk. This mixture is removed for 30 minutes in a warm place, after which pepper tincture is added. It is applied for 1 hour on the hair roots, then washed off.
- To prepare a mask for hair growth, you can use light beer. To do this, mix 50 ml of beer with 2 tbsp. l tinctures and 1 egg yolk, then mix well, heat a little and for 30 minutes. apply on the scalp.
- For another mask, pepper tincture with honey is mixed in the same proportions and applied for at least 1.5 hours.
Rules for applying pepper mask for hair growth
Use pepper mask should be with the utmost care, putting it only on the partings. No need to apply a mask to the ends of the hair, otherwise they will become brittle and dry.
- For application, use a cotton pad or pipette.
- To avoid injury to other areas of the body, hands should be thoroughly washed after the procedure.
- When applying the pepper mask, a tolerable burning sensation should be felt, when it starts to shrink the mask can be washed off. If the burning sensation is too strong, the mask is washed off, and the next time when preparing the mask, the amount of pepper tincture should be reduced. If, on the contrary, the burning sensation is not even felt, the amount of tincture should be slightly increased.
- To get the maximum effect for hair growth, such courses should be carried out for 3 months 1 p. in the year.
- After applying the mask on the skin, you must wrap a towel, then put on a bag.
- After applying pepper tincture, you should not use hard brushes, perm or dye your hair.
Long hair has always been the pride of any woman, and if in youth they grow back pretty quickly, then later hair growth slows down. Hair growth can be accelerated with the help of cosmetics or folk recipes, such as pepper mask. It will perfectly improve blood circulation and thus provide hair with all the nutrients needed for faster growth.