In the summer, hair especially needs careful care and protection. Under the influence of ultraviolet rays, which are abundant in summer, the hair dries and becomes more brittle. The structure of the hair becomes porous, and therefore unprotected from external factors. Particular care should be taken on those hairs that are dyed or chemically permed. One of the ways to care for damaged hair - care with palm oil.
The benefits of palm oil for hair
- Palm oil is the perfect protection for damaged dry hair.
- Oil perfectly protects hair from the negative effects of ultraviolet rays.
- Palm oil effectively restores damaged hair.
- This oil is able to nourish the hair over the entire length.
- Oil has a beneficial effect on dry hair, as well as those that have been subjected to frequent dyeing and chemical perm.
- Palm oil contains an anti-aging component.
- Contains saturated fatty acids.
- Palm oil is high in vitamin A.
- Palm oil, if used regularly, prevents hair from drying out.
- This oil is an excellent means of protection against sea salt and chlorinated water.
- When you take care of your hair with the help of palm oil, a thin protective film remains on the hair, which prevents harmful substances from penetrating inside the hair.
- With frequent constant use of palm oil, the hair becomes more docile, smooth and shiny.
- Increases hair volume when using palm oil.
- Oil protects from the harmful effects of hair dryers and hair irons.
Application of palm oil in hair care
- You can use cosmetic products for hair, based on palm oil. And you can use this oil in its pure form.
- Before direct application, the oil should be melted in a water bath.
- The easiest way to use palm oil is to take a little (about a walnut) and rub it into the hair, paying special attention to the tips of the hair. After that, you need to put a plastic cap on your head and leave for an hour and a half.
- Apply palm oil is best on lightly damp hair.
Recipes for hair masks using palm oil
Mask for intensive nutrition, smoothness and shine
Take one tablespoon of palm oil, add five drops of ylang-ylang essential oil into it, mix, put the mixture on your hair, put a plastic cap on top. Flush away after an hour and a half. If you need to adjust the function of the sebaceous glands of the head, add five more drops of orange or lemon essential oil.
Thermal firming treatment with palm oil for dry hair
Take one yolk, add one tablespoon of palm oil and one-quarter cup of hot water. Stir the ingredients thoroughly, apply evenly to the hair. Massage in a circular motion rub into the hair for about two to three minutes. Then wrap the hair for an hour and a half. The procedure should be carried out before each shampooing for a month. This will help restore hair health and gorgeous appearance.-
Palm oil regenerating mask
Take a little palm oil, one egg yolk and rye bread, pre-soaked in boiling water. Add to these ingredients three to five drops of absolutely any essential oil. Apply to clean damp hair, leave the mixture on the hair for a few minutes. Then wash off the mask with warm water, dry your hair without a hairdryer.
Restorative mask with palm oil for oily hair
Take one teaspoon of palm oil, add one teaspoon of aloe juice, one tablespoon of honey and mix thoroughly. Carefully rub the composition in the hair, put on a cap, wrap the top with a towel. When fifteen minutes have passed, wash the mixture with shampoo. The recovery time is one month, provided that the procedure is repeated every ten days.
See also:Essential oil of ylang-ylang for hair
When you try to care for your hair with palm oil, you will see the obvious advantages of this method. Your hair will be thick, beautiful and healthy to the envy of all the girlfriends!