Most of the spontaneous actions and disappointments associated with the change of hair, usually refers to hair coloring. Every woman wants change. However, not everyone is ready for radical changes. For such situations, tint mousses for hair were created. You get painted curls, but you can easily get rid of the color.
Traction to change in the fair sex will never fade away. The desire to get out of the usual rut becomes especially strong during stressful periods. It was then that the most insane acts are committed. Most often they concern changes in the appearance of the hair. The braids cherished during the previous ten years are cut off, burning brunettes become delicate blondes, and owners of perfectly even strands are recorded on a perm.
It often happens that after a trip to the hairdresser a question creeps in my head: "Why did I do this?". The haircut is no longer pleasant, because it turned out to be too short, blond curls seem frivolous, and curls do not fit into the overall image. But you will not return anything back. In order not to face such a problem, you can use hair mousse paint. With it, you can experiment with a haircut and easily return the old look.
What is the essence of hair dye mousse?
It is difficult to say which of the features of hair dye-mousse is basic. Therefore, it is necessary to highlight all its differences from the usual dye.
- Ease of use. Perhaps this is really able to attract the majority of women. Their overwhelming mass visits the salon not because it gives a guarantee in 100% correct shade, but because of the inconvenience of self-dyeing their own hair. Without someone else's help is not enough. The mousse is applied in the same way as a styling agent and is easily distributed over the strands by any comb.
- Careful attitude to hair. Every 3 women have tried at least once tint balsams, the popularity of which fell on the very beginning of the 21st century. They changed the tone of the curls for a short time, but dried them heavily. This required serious care afterwards. In the case of tinted mousse for hair-like damage, the curls are not applied. This result is all the more incomparable with the influence of a permanent dye. Mousse is much softer.
- Low durability. For some, this parameter is a minus, for someone a plus. According to the manufacturers, it is worth washing your hair 8-10 times, and the result of the staining will disappear completely. As for the real data, each specific paint should be considered separately.
- Not the widest choice of shades. This sin many permanent dyes. In the case of the hair mousse paint palette, it is still sadder. 12-13 options - the maximum that manufacturers are able to offer. For most women, this amount is sufficient, but those who are accustomed to a variety of shades will be disappointed.
- To date, a similar format means for dyeing is presented both in the professional and in the household segment. The latter are often more affordable in terms of both cost and prevalence of sales. The first ones are represented only in special shops for hairdressers.
- Unlike permanent dyes, where you can make a mistake with a professional tool due to the need to self-select an oxigent, proofreaders, and so on. We can only recommend to pay attention to the products that have been tested by leading hairdressers and ordinary people. These are Palette, Wella and 2 products from the Schwarzkopf brand - professional Igora and Perfect Mousse. Price corridor - from 210 to 450 rubles.
The principle of working with paint-mousse for hair
As mentioned earlier, hair coloring mousse is much easier to use. The consumer is immediately offered the complete set required for coloring. This even applies to a professional tool. It is rather simple to dissolve paint in special capacity.
In Igora Expert Mousse, the packaging is a dispenser cylinder, as in all the usual styling products. With household mousses, everything is a little more complicated. Wella and SchwarzkopfPerfect Mousse have a plastic bottle. It is proposed to mix the powder or cream with an emulsion. Such mousses are also available with dispenser. Palette supplies a paper cup with the dye itself.
It is much easier to work with mousse paint than with permanent dyes. Additionally, only gloves and a cape are needed to protect clothing. It is also advisable to find a comb with frequent teeth. It will help distribute the tool. You need:
Comb dry hair, preferably unwashed, so that the scalp has a protective film. Mix the dye in a container and shake if necessary.
By pressing the dispenser or the bottle itself (for Wella), squeeze out the necessary amount of product and apply it on the hair, distributing the mousse over them from the roots to the ends with light massage movements or using a comb.
After the entire mass of hair is completely covered with paint, collect it with a barrette (not metal!). Remove traces of the remedy on the skin. The exposure time for each dye individually and is indicated on the packaging.
Wash off mousse without using shampoo, treat hair with balm. Dry in the usual way.
By and large, there are no difficulties with painting. In this case, it is necessary to touch on the question of choosing a shade, since, as already mentioned, the hair mousse color palette is rather poor. In addition, not all women understand what the numbers on the paint box mean. The final result depends on them. The name of the mousse can often not be true.
When choosing a color, you need to decipher the number. The number to the point - the main tone. Here the numbering is from 8 to 1 integers, which corresponds to light-brown and blue-black. Between them - the gradation of light brown, brown and black.
The numbers after the dot are side tone. The one that to the left means the base color, which will be ironed brighter. The one to the right is optional. It will look through minimally. If there are zeros here, then the shade is pure (natural light brown, natural chestnut, etc.). It contains a green base. On bleached hair when leaching is able to give greens. It also drowns out the redness of the original shade.
The number 1 - an indication of the ash in the shade. It cools the overall temperature. 2 - purple note. Kills unwanted yellowness. This ends the cold tones.
3 - gold. 4, 5, 6 have different variations of red - from orange to red. And 8 is a pure coffee shade.
If you want to get golden strands on originally brown hair, then tinted mousse may not work. Like any other ammonia-free dye, it does not brighten. Therefore, the palette of hair mousse dye begins with 8 - light blonde. There is no lighter shade either in the professional segment or in the domestic one.
Reviews of tint mousses
To select the most successful option, you should study the real reviews on the most purchased copies. Then, by comparison, determine the winner for yourself.
SchwarzkopfPerfectMousse enjoys the highest demand among Russian women. Paint palette mussanaschitaet as many as 15 shades. All of them are only natural tones. There are even 10 and 9 rows related to blonds. But, judging by the comments of women, when they are washed out, they give an ugly red pigment on both the originally colored and native hair. But dark shades are good. The gray hair is painted with dignity. In addition, the mousse has a caring effect. Curls remain healthy and shiny. Paint is washed on average after 2-2.5 weeks.
Igora Expert Mousse from all existing similar means to it is called the most convenient because of its format and no need to mix components. Like the rest of toning mousses, it has no caustic aroma, it is easily distributed through the hair, it gives an even color. Contains the caring ingredients, facilitates combing. Inside the hair structure does not penetrate. It works only with light gray hair (20%). Disappears completely from porous hair already after 3 shampoos, with smooth hair after 8.
As for the Palette Color Mousse, judging by the comments on the forums, it has become a worthy continuation of the dyes of this brand. It still produces a darker shade than indicated, it still dries hair and lasts for a long time. Is it worth the last plus of the previous cons - an open question.
One of the main positive aspects of toning can be considered the absence of a sharp odor, a negative impact on the hair and ease of use. Many have found for themselves in this tool a simple solution to the problem with the transition to the native color or a great way to experiment with appearance. Certainly, the tint hair mousse is worth attention and for good reason it is in such demand.