Every year the fashion changes, new trends appear. One of the trends is ombre hair coloring. This technique is also called degrade, the effect of regrown roots, two-tone coloring, baliyazh, transverse coloring, etc. Ombre is a hair coloring using 2 or more shades. The transition goes from dark to light and vice versa.
Ombre staining at home: features
The method of combining predisposes the coloring so that the roots have dark hair and at the ends smoothly or abruptly change to a light shade. Despite the fact that this procedure is performed quite easily, in beauty salons for it you will need to pay a round sum. To save money, ombre staining can be done independently at home.
All that needs to be done is to purchase a brightening set in a specialized shop. It should include not only the clarifier, but also special tools. If you are not sure that you will be able to carry out the dyeing procedure yourself, contact your friend, acquaintance, mother, etc. for help. The main thing is to determine the desired result.
Ombre technology is quite simple and does not require special skills. To cope with the procedure can any amateur. Before you buy the composition, carefully inspect the hair in natural light. The store will need to compare your color with the specified color on the package.
It is not recommended to buy just a lightening paint, otherwise, you can choose the wrong tone. Only purchase special ombre formulations to minimize the chance of staining failure. There are 3 types of products in the ombre shades line:
- Treatment of hair, the color of which ranges from light to dark chestnut;
- Treatment of hair, the color of which ranges from dark blonde to chestnut;
- Treatment of hair, the color of which varies from light to dark blonde.
Ombre staining technology involves the use of gentle formulations. During exposure to the brightening components, which do not contain harmful substances, the hair is not exposed to damage. Paint, on the contrary, cares and softens the hair, making them soft and smooth. Be prepared that the coloring can lighten the hair by 4 tones.-
Ombre staining technique
If you are ready for experiments and bought everything for coloring, then you need to learn more about the technique of the procedure.
Step by Step Dyeing Instructions
- Unpack the ombre kit and carefully check its integrity. It should include a brightening cream and powder, a container with a thin spout, a special ombre brush, rubber gloves and a hair restoration balm.
- Pour the brightening powder into the container offered to the set, add the cream. Mix the ingredients thoroughly in a jar to make an air emulsion.
- Decide where to make the color transition line. It can be closer to the roots, closer to the tips and in the middle:
- If you have a square, ombre is recommended from the upper line of the ear. During staining, try not to stain the skin, as the clarifier is problematically rubbed off;
- If you have hair on the shoulders, it is recommended to start coloring from the middle of the ear. It is on the hair of this length ombre looks especially beautiful;
- If you have long hair, you can vary the transition line.
- When you decide on the transition line, you can proceed directly to the staining procedure itself. Comb your hair and divide it into two parts at the back of your head - this will make it easier to apply the composition to your hair.
- Wear rubber gloves, apply the composition in the middle of the brush. Before you begin to apply the composition to the hair, determine for yourself what the transition should be - smooth or sharp. If you want a smooth transition, paint it with a brush vertically. If sharp - staining is carried out with a brush horizontally (thanks to this, the composition is evenly distributed through the hair). You can combine 2 ways: before reaching the tips, hold the brush vertically and paint the tips horizontally.
- When you paint all the strands, leave the dye on your hair for about 25 - 45 minutes. After 25 minutes, inspect one strand and assess its degree of clarification. If you are not satisfied with the result, paint over the curl again.
- After washing your hair, apply the balsam included in the ombra kit. It will make hair soft and hide damage. After, dry your hair in a natural way or using a hair dryer.
Ombre on dark hair is a type of dyeing, when the hair is intentionally divided into 2 colors. Thanks to him, you can drastically change your image. It is recommended to make dyeing at home with caution, because there is a risk to lighten hair strongly or to get yellow color of strands. Be careful, carefully follow the instructions!