The negative impact of the environment affects the condition of the skin of the face. It can peel off, irritation and rash appear, elasticity and firmness are lost. In this case, the best solution to the problem is a face mask, for example, from oatmeal. This tool has long been considered one of the most effective and versatile.
The unique properties of oatmeal do not require additional advertising. For many years recipe from oat flakes are used in cosmetology. Magnesium, phosphorus, iron, chromium, iodine, vitamins B and E, which are part of the cereal, will restore your skin in the shortest possible time.. Oatmeal masks are suitable for any age and skin type. They are cheap and easy to use.
To make masks of oatmeal, grind them in a coffee grinder to the state of flour, if you make cream mixtures or to the state of cereals, if you scrub.
Universal masks from oatmeal for face
- Oatmeal masks are suitable for all skin types. To prepare this cosmetic enough 1 tbsp. l oat flakes to dissolve boiling water to a thick state and impose on the face. Leave on for 10-15 minutes and rinse with warm water. This recipe is indispensable when you need to quickly put yourself in order.
- If 1 tbsp. l oat flakes to dissolve freshly squeezed orange juice, adding 1 tsp. honey, get a great recipe for any skin type. Apply the mixture for 20 minutes, then rinse with chamomile decoction. Your face will look dazzling!
- If you add to the oatmeal various fruits, you get an energy mask. The flakes add grated apple, banana, strawberry, etc., which you can find. Such products nourish the skin, help to preserve its youth and freshness.
Cleansing masks - oatmeal scrub
- Oatmeal can be used as a peeling for the face. To prepare a cleansing mask, you will need 1 tbsp. l kefir, 1 tsp. oatmeal and liquid honey, a little salt and oatmeal. Apply the mixture to face and neck for 25 minutes, rinse with cold water. If necessary, then apply a moisturizer. The procedure is recommended to do once a week, preferably before bedtime.
- Get rid of acne, reduce wrinkles and whiten your face will help the following recipe. In whipped egg white, put 1 tbsp. l oatmeal and lemon juice, a pinch of salt. Massage apply with a massaging motion, let dry and rinse with cool water. If the skin is dry, it is recommended to replace the protein with yolk, and salt with sugar. The effect of such a scrub mask will exceed all your expectations!
- As a scrub, you can use a mixture of oatmeal, candied honey, liquid vitamins A and E and olive oil. The composition will gently cleanse the skin, while vitamins and honey will moisturize your face.
- Mix in equal proportions oatmeal and corn flakes, dilute with your favorite cosmetic oil. Apply the product with light movements along the massage lines of the face and leave for a few minutes. This recipe is ideal for any skin type.
- With the help of oatmeal, you can make a deep cleaning of the face. This will require oatmeal and ground coffee. 1 st. l Dissolve flakes and medium coffee with warm water and rub in with soft massaging movements for 5 minutes. Rinse with a decoction of calendula or chamomile and, if necessary, apply a nourishing cream.
Oatmeal masks for dry skin
Due to its composition, oat-flakes accelerates the process of regeneration, moisturizes and reduces the sensitivity of different types of skin. For dry and prone to redness fit the following recipes.-
- 1 tbsp. l oatmeal pour 2-3 tbsp. l warm milk or cream and leave to swell, add 1 tbsp. l carrot juice and 1-2 drops of vitamin A. Apply the mixture for 20 minutes, rinse with warm water. This recipe will soothe, relieve irritation, give a beautiful color to the face.
- Dry skin needs careful care. Take care of it with such a tool.
- In oatmeal flour, add fat cottage cheese and drinking yoghurt, mix and apply in a thin layer on face. Leave the mixture for 25 minutes. Make a mask at least 1 time per week.
Oatmeal Masks for Fading Skin
After 30 years, the skin begins to fade and lose elasticity. During this period, she needs to pay special attention, which consists of comprehensive care. Use oatmeal masks, and you can keep your skin young for a long time.
- Dilute 2 tbsp. l ground oatmeal 4 tbsp. l sour cream, add 1 tsp. lemon juice. The composition is applied to the face for 15 minutes, rinse with warm water.
- Masks from oatmeal with the addition of yogurt, olive oil and honey help in the fight against wrinkles. Along with this, they whiten the skin, give it a healthy look. To prepare the ingredients are mixed in equal proportions, applied to cleansed skin for 20 minutes.
- A unique recipe for fading skin - a mask of oatmeal and tea. Pour 2 tbsp. l oatmeal hot tea. After the mixture has swelled and cooled, apply it on the face for no more than 15 minutes. If you want to achieve a matte skin tone - use black tea.
Remember that any mask should be applied to a well-cleansed face with light massaging movements. Use oatmeal-based products regularly, at least 1 time per week. By following these simple rules, you will achieve remarkable results that others will notice!