Beautiful pens - the key to the success of every woman. Of course, the skin of the hands and nails require special daily care for themselves. It has long been considered an effective remedy for a nail bath with sea salt, because it has truly healing properties. This procedure is quite simple to do at home.
What is the use of nail bath with sea salt?
About the benefits of sea salt for nails can talk endlessly. Its composition is saturated with many useful ingredients and trace elements:
- antioxidants, etc.
We all noticed that after a trip to the seashore, our marigolds become stronger, less clotted and grow faster. You can achieve such results at home, if you regularly make salt baths for nails. In addition, such procedures heal small cracks, stimulate blood circulation and tone up the skin of the hands.
How to choose sea salt?
To buy sea salt in our day will not be difficult, because it is sold in every pharmacy. Your preference is best to give natural salt without the addition of coloring pigments and flavors. When treating nail plates, it is also possible to use ocean salt. Quality varieties of sea salt are produced in France, England and Hawaii.
How to make baths to strengthen the nails?
It is possible to make strengthening baths for nails using not only salt, but also with the addition of various essential oils and herbs. In this case, the main thing - do not overdo it, because you can overdry the skin of the fingers and the nail plate. The course of treatment is 10 days, after which you need to repeat the procedure in a month.
With firming effect
- 30 grams of salt;
- 250 ml of warm water.
- Stir the salt in warm water until completely dissolved.
- Dip your hands in water for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Blot your hands with a napkin or towel.
- Lubricate the fingers moisturizer.
With whitening effect
- 30 grams of salt;
- 250 ml of warm water;
- 2-3 drops of lemon essential oil (you can use fresh lemon juice).
- Dissolve the salt in warm water.
- Add essential oil or juice of fresh lemon.
- Immerse your hands in water for up to 10 minutes.
- Apply moisturizer to your hands.
With orange essential oil and iodine
- 10 g of sea salt;
- 90 g of orange oil;
- 90 g of water;
- 2-4 drops of iodine.
- Water must be heated to 40 C.
- It is necessary to completely stir the sea salt in it.
- Add orange oil and a few drops of iodine.
- Mix thoroughly and lower the hands for 5-10 minutes.
- Dab your hands with a towel and anoint with cream.
With the addition of sunflower oil
- 90 g of vegetable or any other oil;
- 20 g of salt.
- Heat sunflower oil.
- Add sea salt and mix well.
- Lower your arms and hold for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Get your hands out of the bath, put on cotton or linen gloves and leave for 3 hours.
- After the time has elapsed, wash off the remaining oil with warm water.
Treatment of fungal diseases
Sea salt can also be used to treat nail fungus or to prevent fungal diseases.
- 10 g of salt;
- vitamin A;
- 2 aspirin tablets;
- 20 grams of olive oil.
- Grind the salt and aspirin tablets.
- Add a couple of drops of vitamin A and olive oil.
- Mix thoroughly and apply to problem areas.
- The effect will be better if this mass is slightly rubbed.
Remember that the treatment will bear fruit if such a bath is used daily.
Essential oils for baths with sea salt
In addition to these components, various essential oils and vitamins can be added to the baths. To choose the right essential oils for your nails, you should know their properties:
- for nail polishing use oil of bergamot, lavender, ylang-ylang;
- in order to strengthen the nail plate, cedar, myrrh, ylang-ylang, sandalwood, pine, as well as bergamot and incense oils are used;
- whiten nails contributes oil of myrrh, lemon, eucalyptus;
- chamomile, sandalwood and tea tree, rosemary have antiseptic properties.
Who should not do such procedures?
In the treatment of nails should not forget about the contraindications. It is not recommended to make salt baths in such cases:
- allergies to certain components of the bath;
- if there are open wounds (sea salt will irritate soft tissues).
To maintain the strength and beauty of your nails, it is not necessary to go to the spa centers or run to the beauty parlor - all procedures can be easily done at home. You should know that a single use of trays with sea salt will not bring the desired result. The effect will be noticeable only with regular nail and skin care.