All sorts of vegetable oils are often used in cosmetology, namely - for hair care. The vitamins H and F contained in them effectively moisturize the scalp and make hair more beautiful.
Some oils are used more often than others, as they are more effective in their actions and the most affordable. One of these oils is mustard oil.
The benefits of mustard oil
What properties has mustard oil? How does it care for hair? What are its advantages over other oils?
- Mustard oil is considered a natural antibiotic, has antibacterial properties. In addition, it has antiviral, immunostimulating, antiseptic, wound-healing properties.
- This oil is much longer oxidized than other oils, which means that its shelf life is much longer. In a cool place, mustard oil can be stored for up to twenty-four months!
- Mustard oil has a therapeutic effect on the scalp.
- AT mustard oil composition includes a very large amount of vitamins. These are vitamin A and vitamin D, vitamins E, K and vitamins of group B. In addition, it contains biologically active substances necessary for the human body.
- Vitamin A, which is quite a lot in the composition of mustard oil, provides the beauty of hair.
- Mustard oil is used to strengthen hair, their growth. Used to combat dandruff.
- The oil can enhance the process of blood flow to the scalp, adjust the sebaceous glands, eliminate hair loss and accelerate their growth.
- Mustard oil is used even for the prevention of premature graying!
- Using mustard oil for hair care, you make sure that this oil improves blood circulation and normalizes the work of the sebaceous glands of the head.
- If you use mustard oil regularly in hair care, then very soon you will notice that your hair has noticeably strengthened, and their growth has accelerated significantly.
Mustard oil is incredibly beneficial in the care of the scalp and hair. With all this, the oil has a rather attractive price. Let's consider, where to buy mustard oil, and how to choose it.
Purchase and storage of mustard oil
- Mustard oil is a common product, and you do not have to order it in another country, and then wait patiently for delivery. Mustard oil you can buy in any pharmacy in your city.
- Do not worry if you are offered mustard oil of different colors and flavors - This oil is obtained from different types of mustard. Consult with a pharmacist, explain to him - why you need oil. Then he will help you decide the right choice.
- After you opened mustard oil, it can no longer be left at room temperature. Store this oil in a sealed container in a cool place. For example, in the refrigerator.
- Be sure to pay attention to the date of manufacture of the oil you buy. This is especially true if you are the owner of sensitive skin.
Mustard oil application
Can only be used mustard oil for hair care. You can mix it with other oils. You can add to your hair shampoo. Only this should be done immediately before washing the head. Pour mustard oil in a bottle of shampoo - it is impossible.
Recipes hair masks using mustard oil, quite a bit of. We present here some recipes. Most likely, some of them will be useful to you.
Mask for premature graying and hair loss
Rub clean mustard oil into the scalp. This should be done for approximately fifteen to twenty minutes before washing the head.
Mask with mustard oil to strengthen hair
Take 100 g of mustard oil. Add 50 g of dried nettle rhizomes. Soak the mixture in a water bath for thirty minutes. After that, insist the mixture for two weeks. After that, the mixture must be squeezed and filtered. Rub the resulting oil into the scalp at least three times a week.
In order to increase the effectiveness of mustard oil, use it in combination with other essential oils. To fully experience the effect of mustard oil, the procedure should be done regularly for three months.
Let your hair more healthy and beautiful!
Especially for womeninahomeoffice.com.ru - Vitalina