Dry hair does not add attractiveness to the woman. To keep curls from this, it is necessary to provide them with sufficient moisture.. If there are no funds and time for salon procedures, stop your choice on leaving in house conditions.
How to moisten hair at home?
- First of all, it is necessary to neutralize the factors causing hair drying.. Try not to wash your hair with hot water. Limit the use of hair dryers, irons for straightening, pleyok, thermo-rollers and other devices that have a negative impact on the structure of the curls. Chemical perm, scorching sun, wind and salt water are also factors that cause dry hair.
- Keep track of the level of humidity in the room where you spend most of the time. This is especially important in winter, when air conditioning and heating systems dry out the air. Excellent humidifiers are aquariums and decorative fountains. Fading indoor flowers show excessively dry air.
- Be sure to include in a diet rich in vitamin A. It has a positive effect on the entire body, including the health of the hair. Vitamin A is found in butter, sea buckthorn, carrots, cream, egg yolks. Eat more protein foods, drink more water. This will help prevent hair breakage and dryness.
Use special hair care products for your hair: oils, moisturizing masks, conditioners, balms, shampoos.
Homemade hair moisturizing masks
There are many proven recipes masks for moisturizing and nourishing hair.
- Spread 1 yolk and 2 tbsp. l any oil. The resulting mixture, massage movements rub into the scalp, cover with a towel and leave for 2 hours. You can choose olive, sunflower or cottonseed oil as the basis for this mask. This tool will help moisturize and restore badly damaged hair.
- Mix 1 tbsp. l castor oil and rum. Apply the mask on the hair before washing for 1-2 hours. To enhance the effect, cover your head with a towel. This compound will help restore the lack of moisture.
- 2 tbsp. l Spread olive and burdock oil over the entire length. To ensure that the oils are evenly distributed, when applied, comb the curls. Leave the mask for 1 hour, rinse with shampoo.
- Crush in a blender 1 banana, 1 avocado, 1 clove of garlic, 1 tbsp. l honey and glycerin, castor and olive oil. Apply the mask on clean dry hair, wash off after 30 minutes with warm water and a mild shampoo.
Hair Moisturizing Oil
Vegetable oils are great for moisturizing hair at home.
- Almond oil contains a high level of acids useful for hair. It covers every hair with a protective film and protects against the harmful effects of the environment.
- Castor oilnot only moisturizes the hair, but also prevents dandruff.
- To moisturize the hair and skin of the face and body, you can use exotic oils of camellia or jojoba, as well as oil of cocoa, macadamia, avocado, shea.
- To enrich the composition of the shampoo or conditioner, it is enough to add a few drops of rosemary, ylang-ylang, chamomile, grapefruit or orange essential oil to them. To use, choose pure oils, without adding soy. Use essential oils before bedtime. You can apply the product to wet clean hair and leave overnight, wrapping your head with a towel. In the morning, wash your hair with a mild shampoo. This will help give the hair a natural shine.
Combine the use of masks with a head massage. Thus, you will improve the blood flow to the hair roots, which will significantly improve their condition and accelerate growth.
Means for moisturizing hair - special conditioners, conditioners, conditioners, shampoos.
- The main task of the air conditioner is to protect curls from damage, strengthen them, facilitate combing. It also helps the hair to dry faster, retaining the natural moisture. Most often sold means 2 in 1 shampoo-conditioners. When choosing a conditioner, consider the type of hair. But if the curl structure is damaged from the inside, the air conditioner will not help to cope with this problem.
- Moisturizing shampoo nazyvayut means double action. It not only cleans hair from dust and grease, but also moisturizes them, as well as protects against the harmful effects of sunlight. Thanks to the chitosan and fibroin that make up this product, the curls become smooth, shiny and easy to comb.
- The main advantage of moisturizing balms is that they nourish and moisturize not only the hair, but also the scalp. The task of the balm is to penetrate the keratin scales of the hair, filling the voids formed between them. Thus, the structure of the hair is aligned. In addition, by acting on the hair follicle, they stimulate growth and regulate sebaceous excretions.
Balms are useful to apply directly to the scalp.This will increase the effectiveness of its impact. Balm can be prepared by yourself. The necessary components are easily purchased at any specialty store. Such tools allow you to choose all the necessary components that are suitable for your hair. Instead of balm for rinsing hair, you can use decoctions of herbs. Great for chamomile decoction nettle, as well as green tea and Birch juice.
Regularly caring for your hair, you can easily achieve luxurious curls even at home. But in the event that with all the efforts there is no visible result, it is worth thinking about! This can be a signal of any diseases. In this case, it is necessary to seek advice from a trichologist.