Often, the legs require more serious care than the simple hygienic treatment of the feet and nail painting. Such problems as natoptysh, ingrown nail and fungus solves a special nail service - medical pedicure. This service will not only give the legs a well-groomed look, but also keep you healthy. How does it differ from ordinary pedicure and when is it shown?
Meet the healing pedicure
Medical pedicure is a special kind of hardware treatment, with the help of which you can get rid of diseases that cause discomfort and pain to a person. It is carried out with the help of caring and medical-cosmetic products. The master applies specialized equipment and technologies that eliminate the specific problem of the patient.
The main features of this variety are:
- water is not used, which prevents the spread of fungal infections;
- correctly combines non-traumatic apparatus pedicure and medical cosmetics;
- the integrity of the skin is not broken, so this option of foot care is suitable for pregnant women and diabetics;
- tools and nozzles are thoroughly antiseptic. This excludes infection with AIDS and infections. The procedure takes place in conditions of 100% hygiene;
- to soften the skin instead of baths used chemicals: lotions, gels and solutions. They act quickly, efficiently and contain wound healing components;
- services provided by a highly qualified doctor or nurse.
The concept of therapeutic pedicure includes the implementation of laser therapy, peeling, photo-, bioepilation, veno-tonic massage, reflexotherapy.
Indications for medical pedicure
If the usual pedicure women do for purely aesthetic purposes - to bring the legs in order, then the treatment is necessary when there are problems of a medical nature. It is required:
- to remove calluses, fissures, corns, warts and papillomas;
- with excessive sweating of the feet;
- for getting rid of fungus;
- to cure ingrown toenails;
- to remove corns.
Such procedures should be regularly (at least 1 time in 3 weeks) patients with diabetes mellitus, as they have any crack or corns can turn into ulcers.
Why is medical pedicure a better method?
Medical pedicure is an advanced method of foot care with a lot of advantages. It allows not only to eliminate the diseases of the feet and nails, which is beyond the power of the usual pedicure, but also contributes to their prevention. This is a harmless procedure that does not cause discomfort to the patient, even if it is necessary to remove the ingrown or fungal nail.
At the doctor’s disposal there is a medical device, equipped with a set of nozzles, which includes burs, cutters, grinding stones. This makes it possible to perform manipulations to remove coarse skin and calluses in hard-to-reach places (between fingers).
One of the main advantages is high hygiene.
Special quality medical pedicure - do not have to steam your feet in hot water, which is important for patients who are contraindicated in thermal procedures.-
But all the benefits are leveled if the service is provided at home. To get high-quality care and treatment, you must contact the clinic to an experienced master who has a medical education. Preliminary consultation of a podologist will be required, which will reveal all the problems, select the procedures, give advice on prevention and prescribe medical cosmetics.
The main question bothering patients: how is a pedicure performed?
Medical pedicure includes 6 stages:
- Disinfectant treatment.
- Putting chemical softeners on the processed sites. The time of their exposure is 15 minutes.
- Removal of dead skin and treatment of nail plates with a grinding machine.
- Rubbing of medicinal preparations into the skin (the process takes 10 minutes), treatment of the fingers with protective oil.
- Making the desired shape and nail painting.
- Putting powder powder.
How to return the ease of walking: medical pedicure with ingrown nails
If the wrong care for the nail (cut too much), then its corner can grow into the skin. Pathological process causes severe pain, leads to restriction of movement, deprives of normal sleep and rest. The nail is deformed, inflammation and suppuration occurs around it.
To get rid of such a problem, it is necessary to apply a plate that will lift a sore nail. The most advanced techniques used in medical pedicure are:
- the use of a plate of surgical steel with gold coating. It is used if the nail is thin and the inflamed skin is very sensitive. Also on the nail can stick the plate "Oniclip", having an epoxy coating;
- strip of flexible plastic "Subfix". It is glued, and then attached to the nail with wire. It gives an excellent effect when the tissue surrounding the nail grows and when the nails are twisted;
- metal bracket with a curved end ("COMBIPED"). Allows you to adjust one edge of the nail.
How to say goodbye to fungus and other foot problems forever?
This will help medical pedicure with nail fungus. It is carried out with the condition of absolute sterility to prevent infection of healthy tissue. The preparations containing the concentrated antifungal components are used. The affected areas are removed without pain. If necessary, remove the nail with a laser.
Laser technologies of medical pedicure will also help to clean the legs from corns and warts. In one session, you can get rid of painful cracks. They are treated with small abrasive nozzles and filled with healing wound healing preparations.
Nozzles-drills used in medical pedicure, relieve from corns. They drill out dead skin and completely remove the callus, and medicine is injected into the resulting cavity.
If you do a medical pedicure every 2 months, then the legs will look perfect and never remind yourself of pain. Feet have to do a lot of work, they are under constant stress and often suffer from uncomfortable shoes. Therefore, do not forget to observe the hygiene of the legs and feet, be sure to moisturize them with creams and do not postpone the visit to the podolog.