Massage for breast augmentation improves blood circulation processes, affects the deep muscular layers, maintains the tone of the skin, giving the bust an excellent shape. In order to avoid harming, since, as is known, the breast area is very tender and sensitive, it is important to correctly carry it out. Let's look at how to properly massage the breast.
What is the secret of the effectiveness of breast massage?
By choosing the appropriate technique, you can improve the circulation of lymph and blood with a regular massage of the breast area. As a result, the breast will become larger, and the skin will gain elasticity and smoothness. It is important to regularly carry out all the procedures, because otherwise it will not be possible to achieve the desired effect.
Types of massage for breast growth and features of its implementation
First of all, it should be noted that breast massage can be done if there are no diseases of the mammary glands, such as mastitis or malignant tumors. Otherwise, there is the likelihood of serious injury.
Water chest massage
Water chest massage is very popular, because it is considered very simple and quite effective. This procedure is performed using a water jet. It is desirable that the temperature threshold of water does not exceed the temperature of the body, and its pressure should be as comfortable as possible.
- During the massage, the jet is directed upwards, performing circular movements. It is necessary to avoid the nipple area, because this area is particularly sensitive and easy to damage.
- After that, you need to send a stream a little higher than the chest, moving to the center, and then go down below and move back to the armpit area.
- It is recommended to slightly increase the head when the jet is under the breast itself - this is the only way to ensure an effective effect on the deep muscular layers that support the bust.
- The procedure should last about 5 minutes. To finish it, one should direct a diffused water jet on the chest, and then perform several circular movements: you need to start from the ribs area and move towards the neckline and shoulders. With the help of a scattered jet, it is possible to affect the upper muscular layers, the skin integument, and also to stimulate the nerve endings of the breast.
- After the procedure, you should gently wipe the water with a towel and apply a nourishing tightening cream on your chest.
These actions must be repeated daily, because the whole effect depends on the regularity of the massage.
You can also achieve a good effect with the help of a contrast shower, alternating cold and hot water. With warm water, you can open the pores and relax the muscles, while the cold accelerates blood circulation and improves the intensity of cell functioning. It is advisable to take such a shower every day.
Of course, to maintain this effect, you must perform the procedure every day. Be careful, because of the rapid growth of the breast, stretch marks may appear on it.
When performing a Japanese massage to increase the mammary glands, it is very important to correctly determine the placement of points on your body. Eight points are located on the neck along the thyroid gland. Another one is on the neck near the hairline.
Six points are located above the shoulder blades and two - on the shoulders a little above the collarbone.
- Having determined the necessary points, you should lightly press them for 5 seconds.
- After a 30-second break, the procedure must be repeated.
- Each point must be pressed three times.
This technique is very ancient and widespread among Eastern women, however, it also has some drawbacks:
- independently perform this massage for breast growth is very difficult;
- if you deviate from the rules a little, the technique will be ineffective.
If you want to increase the size of the bust and tighten it, then you need to massage for the chest regularly. Between the procedures it is recommended to wear specialized soft underwear, it is desirable that the bra was pitted. It should support the chest and be comfortable enough. Remember that all massage movements need to be done extremely carefully.