According to the content of nutrients, red pepper occupies a leading position among vegetables. It is successfully used in solving many cosmetic problems, including with hair - most often to enhance their growth and prevent hair loss.
The burning properties of pepper increase blood flow to the hair follicles, after which the hair grows better and becomes alive and shiny.
Masks with red pepper for hair and their benefits
- Red pepper contains a huge amount of vitamin C, fatty oils, carotenoids, alkaloids, calcium, potassium, magnesium, zinc, iron and other beneficial substances. Thanks to the antibiotic capsaicin, which gives a "burning sensation", many pathogenic bacteria are destroyed and blood circulation is improved.
- Red pepper irritates the scalp, thereby stimulating hair growth. He is also able to awaken the "sleeping" hair follicles. Thanks to this property, doctors prescribe masks based on pepper even with baldness.
- In addition, due to the blood flow to the scalp, mask nutrients are absorbed better and penetrate deeper into the roots. There is an erroneous opinion that such masks can “burn” or dry up the scalp, but if you do everything correctly, this will not happen.
Of course, first of all make a check for individual intolerance. To do this, apply a small amount of a hot pepper mask on an open area of the skin of your hand and hold it for a while, doing essentially the same test as before dyeing your hair. Make sure that you do not have an allergic reaction and only then start applying to the scalp. Also, when applying, be careful and avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
Most masks with red hot pepper should be rubbed into the scalp., without touching the hair, as it can make them drier. The entire length can be applied kefir or oil. Keep these masks need from 30 minutes to 5-8 hours. It all depends on your portability, but for the first time try to withstand at least 20 minutes, the skin will gradually get used to such an aggressive effect, so the time and dosage will have to be increased.
To carry out such procedures should not be more than 1 time per week. Be sure to warm the head after applying the mask. If you make masks with the addition of oils, then you can carry out procedures more often. After application, you should feel tingling, tingling and warmth. If the burning becomes unbearable, do not tolerate and quickly wash off the mask, otherwise you can burn the scalp.
Mask with pepper tincture for hair growth
- Red Chilli TinctureYou can buy in a pharmacy or make at home. To do this, cut one pod of pepper finely and pour 100 ml of alcohol. Put for 2-3 weeks in a dark place. Prepare the tincture diluted 1: 1 with water, as water activates its burning properties, moisten a cotton swab and wipe the scalp at night. Carry out the procedure 3 times a week.
- With such a tincture, you can make a lot of masks, thanks to which, you not only grow long hair, but also nourish them with useful substances. After 2 applications you will notice the first results, which will undoubtedly please you.
- Mix 2 tbsp. tinctures and 10 drops of vitamin A and E. Apply to the roots and leave for 2 hours.
- In 3 tbsp. tincture add a couple drops of essential oil of nutmeg or rosemary. In addition to stimulating the hair roots, this mask also relieves dandruff.
- Take 2 tbsp. alcohol tinctures of pepper, calendula or chamomile and 5 tbsp. castor oil, mix and drip a few drops of lavender essential oil. This mask can be applied not only to the roots, but also along the entire length of the hair. Leave for 2-3 hours.
- Stir in a non-metallic dish 1 yolk of an egg and 1 tbsp. tinctures of pepper, onion juice, brandy and honey and burdock oil. Apply to the roots and hair. Apply castor oil to the tips. Leave for 1-1.5 hours.
- 2 tbsp. L. Avocado or grape seed oil should be mixed with 2 tbsp. tincture, essential oil of ylang-ylang or grapefruit, add balm or hair mask. Apply over the entire length and rub into the roots. Wrap and leave for 2 hours.
- Take 25 g of yeast, knead and pour 0.5 cups of warm milk, add a little honey. Mix well and let the yeast and honey dissolve. After pouring 2 tbsp. pepper tincture. Apply to the roots for 1 hour. This mask accelerates hair growth also due to the effects of yeast, and the hair after it becomes saturated and strong.
If your hair has become very thin, for example, after childbirth, try to do this procedure daily: before going to bed, apply a pepper tincture over the partitions with a cotton swab, then squeeze out the Aevita capsule, rub it into the roots and go to the next part. So handle the whole head. Put on a hat and go to bed. Perform this procedure daily or every other day. Of course, this recipe takes a lot of time, but it will fully justify your spent efforts. In a week, the first hairs that make their way will be noticeable, and in a month the hair may grow by 3-4 cm.
Mask for hair growth with red pepper
- there is the most popular and simple mask, about which in various forums a lot of enthusiastic reviews. Her admirers claim that hair grow 6 cm in 2 months. To make it, you need to take 4 tbsp. liquid honey and mix with 1 tbsp. red ground pepper. Apply to the roots, insulate and leave for 30-50 minutes.
- You can mix 3 tbsp. l colorless henna with 1 tbsp. pepper, pour boiling water, steam and put on the roots until a burning sensation.
- You can also take 100 grams of light beer, add 1 yolk of eggs and 1 tsp. pepper. Stir and apply on the roots for 30-35 minutes.
- Another way: combine in a glass or ceramic bowl 1 tbsp. ground red pepper, 1 tbsp. olive (burdock, castor, etc.) butter, 20 ml of brandy, egg yolk and 2 tbsp. lemon juice. Apply to the roots and warm. Hold 30-40 min.
Masks with red pepper are undoubtedly very effective if you want to grow hair in a short time or make it thicker.. For a quicker result, use them 2 times a week. In the first week, hair may begin to fall out of active blood flow, but this should not be frightened, old hairs die off, and new and healthy ones grow in return.
Try it yourself and very soon you will hear a lot of compliments about your thick and luxurious hair!