Manicure is a must-have addition to a female image. A woman with well-groomed nails and an elegant manicure looks more attractive. Many representatives of the stronger sex pay attention primarily to the hands, which are considered to be the calling card of beauties. Today we will learn to do a manicure with rhinestones for short nails.
Nail Design Tips
Any woman of the weaker sex, without exception, can become the owner of well-groomed and beautiful symmetrical shaped marigolds. And for this it is not necessary to be a qualified manicure master. Some girls have this skill given by nature, and they are happy to experiment with their manicure, creating new images.
Recently, manicure with rhinestones, which can be performed at home with certain skills, is very popular. Rhinestones are transparent stones of various shades, shapes and sizes. They decorate not only accessories and wardrobe items, but also nail plates.
Small rhinestones are like precious stones, and therefore they are considered a sign of luxury and taste. In order to become an icon of style and do not look ridiculous, you need to be able to not only handle the nail plate and apply varnish evenly, but also correctly spread the stones. Any visual defects will be noticeable to others, that you do not need.
Manicure looks more beautiful with rhinestones on gel polish. As you know, gel polish keeps on nails for quite a long time, and in combination with stones - even longer. Please note that professional manicurists advise using rhinestones to decorate nails only for special occasions. In everyday fashion, such a manicure is not welcome, especially if you are a supporter of office style.
Today, in specialized stores you can buy almost any kind of pebbles. A few tips from experienced masters will help you to make an exclusive and stylish manicure with such a simple, but at the same time elegant decoration:
- You need to choose pebbles of the same color and size so that the manicure looks harmonious on the whole.
- It is not recommended to lay out horizontal lines on short nails, as they visually shorten and expand the nail plate.
- It is not advisable to lay out the rhinestone close to the side sections of the nail and its base.
- Moon and French manicures are often decorated with rhinestones, which distinguish the main color from the finish. This option is only suitable for oval nails.
- Be sure to combine the colors of varnish with rhinestones. Transparent stones - a win-win for any occasion.
- To rhinestone nail fastened to a transparent varnish with a wooden stick or tweezers.
- From above it is necessary to fix the stones with a fixer.
- If you cannot visually lay a clear line, press a thread into the lacquer, and then decorate the nail with stones strictly along it.
Variety of stylish options
To date, pebbles adorn the nail plate, not only on the hands, but also on the legs. Professional masters have developed an entire catalog for making nails with rhinestones. The most popular variants of laying out stones, which will always look stylish, fashionable and elegant, are depicted in the photo.
Most often, rhinestones decorate the following types of manicure:
- service jacket;
- gel polish.
Recently, manicure with rhinestones and bouillons has gained immense popularity. In everyday life it is called caviar. A scattering of small balls of various colors becomes an excellent addition to everyday manicure. And the evening version, decorated with rhinestones, looks very stylish and elegant.
Elegant scattering on nails
Perhaps you have repeatedly noticed how rhinestones on nails play with glitter faces. And so you wanted to become the owner of the same manicure, but there is not enough time to visit the salon. In this case, go to the nearest specialty store, stock up on the necessary materials and proceed to painting their nails on their own.
You can decorate your nails with rhinestones in any order, but do not forget about the existing rules. Such an element of decor should look soft and harmonious. Its basis is a monochromatic coating or pattern. The choice is yours.
- varnishes for coating nail plate of various colors;
- wooden stick or tweezers;
- lacquer fixer.
Step-by-step process description:
- Prepare marigolds by completing all hygiene procedures.
- Apply two layers of lacquer of your chosen color on the polished nail plate and wait until it is completely dry.
- After the main color is completely dry, we take a lacquer in a harmonious, but contrasting shade, for example, black and red or white and black, etc.
- With the chosen varnish we paint on the nails diagonal lines parallel to each other.
- Between the two lines drawn do some kind of jumper. If you are not the first time drawing on the nails, then you can place the lines in a chaotic order at your discretion.
- Without waiting for the complete drying of varnish, proceed to work with rhinestones.
- It is best to choose transparent and monochromatic pebbles for such a manicure.
- We tip the tip of a wooden stick or a regular toothpick in water and pick up one pebble.
- We attach it in any order on top of the drawn contrast lines.
- So step by step we decorate all the nails.
- From above, we fix the rhinestones with a lacquer fixer. We try to apply it in a uniform layer.
You can lay stones in any order. And if you are preparing for an important event in your life, then a manicure can be supplemented with bouillons. For example, place a flower or an original abstraction out of bouillons, decorating it with rhinestones. Do not forget the basic rules for applying varnish and fixing stones. If you work with large-diameter pebbles, then you do not need to fasten them on each nail, as this will look inharmonious and even vulgar.
Recently there has been a tendency to decorate with designer rhinestones only one or a maximum of two nails on both hands. Conciseness and elegance - these are the two main criteria by which you can appreciate such a manicure. Be beautiful and happy!