Japanese manicure- This procedure for the care of their own nails, which improves their health and appearance. With the help of Japanese manicure, you can strengthen, nourish and enhance the growth of nails.This is not just a complex of nail care, but a nail restoration tool that can be used at any time of the year.
Japanese manicure is recommended after removing the artificial nails, to restore natural nails. After the Japanese manicure procedure, the result is visible almost immediately.
Japanese manicure: technology
- Before starting the procedure nail diagnostics and individual treatment is selected for each nail.
- At the first stageMedicated oils and creams are used to treat the cuticles. Nail moisturizing occurs on the basis of natural moisturizing extracts rich in vitamins and salts. To process the cuticle, the craftsmen use ceramic nail files, rice block, orange sticks and a calf skin polishing block. The cuticle is also rubbed special mineral paste, which has medicinal properties.
- At the second stage nails are strengthened.microelements, calcium and crumbs of natural pearls. This procedure smoothes the surface of the nails. The coatings are enriched with minerals and keratins, which stimulates the growth of nails, strengthening the nail plate, preventing its separation.Keratins fill the weak points in the nails. Ginseng extract, which is part of the base coat, restores the lipid balance of the nails.With the help of a polishing block form the ideal surface of the nail, on top of which is applied mineral paste. Pasta is rich in minerals and trace elements: keratins, pearl chips and marine peptides. Mineral paste fills the microcracks of the nail, forming its integral structure.
- Next stage- sealing the nails with a polishing powder, then polishing the nail again with a polishing unit.
- In Japanese manicure, much attention is paid to massage.. For hands, they make a special aromatic massage using hot Atsui pouches. The bags contain mineral salts and medicinal herbs. With the help of such a massage in the hands, metabolic processes are activated, which beneficially affect the overall tone of the hands and nails.
- After massage hands and nails covered with a special treatment. The composition of the coating depends on the diagnosis of nails - it is different for each person.
- Japanese manicure procedure takes about 1 hour. The complex of Japanese manicure includes more than 12 types of procedures for hands and nails. All materials for Japanese manicure are made exclusively from natural ingredients.. After 5 Japanese manicure procedures, even the weakest nails can be fully restored. Experts recommend doing a Japanese manicure at least 2 times a week to keep your nails in a healthy and perfect condition.
How to make a Japanese manicure?
- First do complete degreasing of the nail plate and hands.
- Using a special wooden stick filing nail plate to the desired shape.
- If there are detachments on the nail, the detachment is treated with a block of natural suede.
- After the wizard analyzesnail condition client and selects the necessary serum, which will be applied to the nails. Without analysis of the nails it is impossible to choose the right tool, therefore, the desired effect will not be achieved.
- On the area of the cuticle and nails applied liquid based on natural cucumber extract. This fluid compensates for the lack of vitamins in the cells of the nails, removes dead skin cells and contributes to the growth of new cells.
- Then applied massage gel cuticle and hands. After this, the cuticle is softened with jojoba oil. With the help of the pebble UMI, water massage of the hands and nails is done.
- Genuine calf leather blocksMineral paste Ni is applied on the nails.. The paste contains a large number of trace elements that fill the cracks and grooves of the nail. Paste is rubbed into the dry nail plate.
- Smoothness of nails with hon polishing powder with beeswax. Powder not only fixes the smoothness of the nails, but also creates a protective film. The film protects the nails from the harmful effects of nail polishes and the environment. Do not worry, the powder does not clog the nail - under the powdered nail breathes freely.
- After powder prepared serum is applied to the nail according to the diagnosis of nails. After drying the serum, lotus oil is applied to the cuticle..
- After the procedures are donemassage with hot fragrant Atsui pouches. Massage has a beneficial effect on the condition of hands and nails, giving the skin warmth and mineral components.
- After completing the massage the aromatic oil remaining from massage is rubbed into the cuticle.
- Japanese massage procedure ends with SPA hand care.: an exfoliating peeling is applied to the hands, a mask with rose petals, a massage cream with an eksstraktamiilang-ylang. Fix Japanese manicure tonic cream with jasmine.
Japanese manicure- it is an excellent tool for restoring thin and brittle nails, as well as a good restorative complex for hands, which can be done for both men and women at any time of the year. Japanese manicure allows you to keep your nails in excellent condition, and the manicure procedure itself will give you an unforgettable experience and a great mood for the whole day!