Sunburn is an active formation of coloring matter in human skin.- melanin.
Melanin- it is the pigment that is always present in our body. It is he who determines the natural color of the skin. Sunburn contributes to its activation, so to speak.
It occurs as a result of exposure to ultraviolet radiation.
The benefits of tanning
- Ultraviolet causes certain changes in the body, but they are usually beneficial properties. Vitamin D is formed in the skin, which, when released into the bloodstream of the human body, improves the deposition of calcium and phosphorus in the bones.
- Of course, if you do not bask in the sun, but under tanning lamps, such pigmentation and darkening of the skin are not accompanied by the formation of vitamin D. Therefore, the body does not receive a positive effect and does not strengthen.
- It is the ultraviolet rays of the sun, and no others carry the greatest charge of solar energy. It contributes to the efficiency of individual enzymes and improves the protective reactions of the body.
- When getting sunburn on the sun, a person can be guaranteed to get increased blood supply and improvement of the body's metabolic processes. Accelerated processes that promote skin renewal. Dead cells fall away and are replaced by new young ones.
- The sun kills pathogenic microbes. That is why, doctors recommend warming under open sunlight with colds. Runny nose is treated very well.
- Smooth and beautiful tan, we get through a combination of different types of sun rays. The tan itself is a kind of protective film, which is obliged to protect the skin from the harmful effects of excessive heat. A person with less tan will overheat more easily.
Sun bathing is necessary.
Harm of tanning
It is harmful to be exposed to the sun for too long. Excessive exposure will cause skin burns. For us, this is a clear disadvantage.
Long, so to speak, immoderate exposure to the sun can lead to exacerbation of chronic diseases. The state of the cardiovascular and nervous systems will deteriorate. Affected gastrointestinal tract.
Sleep problems (insomnia) can also occur due to overheating. And, of course, do not forget about the opportunity to earn a sunstroke. And this is fraught with negative consequences for humans.
And so, it means that moderation is the key to success.!The tan obtained by small dosages with certain interruptions is useful, prolonged exposure to ultraviolet radiation is harmful.
The number of negative consequences of the irrepressible desire to get the effect of "bronze skin" can be attributed and the problems are more dangerous. Such as: tumors, tuberculosis and atherosclerosis. Thyroid will also suffer.