Every woman wants to give natural beauty more expressiveness. For this purpose, not only cosmetic, but also popular medical preparations are often used. If you are interested in whether it is possible to wipe the face with hydrogen peroxide, we answer “yes” and offer to get acquainted with the action of the tool in detail.
Hydrogen Peroxide: From First Aid Kit to Cosmetic Bag
And in a medical institution, and in the home first-aid kit, hydrogen peroxide is indispensable. The drug resists various bacteria and pollution, stops gentle bleeding. This solution can be applied directly to the wound - unlike iodine.
Such a delicate and at the same time strong effect of the product raises the question of whether it is possible to wipe the face with hydrogen peroxide. Unambiguous verdict experts do not stand. According to the doctors and professional cosmetologists, the decision must be made individually. In some cases, such procedures bring significant benefits, and in others - can harm.
To determine whether hydrogen peroxide is suitable for the face, such factors will help:
- if the human body is prone to allergic reactions, you should refrain from the use of the drug;
- owners of thin, insufficiently hydrated skin procedures with facial peroxide are not suitable;
- in all other cases, peroxide can be used. If the drug is used for the first time, you need to test for allergies. Some funds are applied to the elbow (inner part). The result is evaluated after 12 hours: if there is no irritation, you can use peroxide for the face.
Beauty - for all ages
As a cosmetic, you can use only 3% peroxide solution. It is on its basis that it is recommended to make various masks for cleansing and bleaching. As an independent remedy, the drug can be used in small problem areas. It is undesirable to affect healthy skin.
To the question whether hydrogen peroxide can wipe the face of acne, beauticians respond positively and recommend to follow these rules and consistency.
- Preliminary preparation of the face is not required (in the form of a steam bath). The skin just needs to be clean.
- You need to dip a tiny cotton swab in the peroxide and wipe each pimple separately.
- Let face dry completely.
- Do not wash off the applied peroxide throughout the day.
The effect of the described procedure of getting rid of acne will become noticeable after 7 days. Face skin will look healthier, smoother.
If in young years acne is a cause of concern, then with age a woman does not want to put up with wrinkles. We will overcome this trouble with the help of hydrogen peroxide. Please note: in its pure form, the drug provokes skin aging, it can be used only as part of masks.
Effectively helps to revive youth such an effective peeling mask:
- Mix 1 tbsp. l dry powder bodyaga with 1.5 Art. l 3% peroxide solution.
- Leave in the tank for 1-2 minutes for the "correct" coupling reaction to occur.
- Apply to clean and slightly steamed face skin.
- Leave for 10-15 minutes.
- Wash off with lukewarm water.
Hydrogen peroxide for the face of wrinkles, according to women, should be used with caution. The procedure is carried out taking into account the fact that for the next day it will be impossible to apply decorative cosmetics, to be in the sun. After all, the described peeling is an active cleansing, after which the skin is extremely sensitive. But if you follow the rules and make a mask no more than 1 time per week, then, according to women's reviews, youth and beauty will begin to shine with renewed vigor.
The duet of soda and hydrogen peroxide for the face is especially effective if its acne and black spots interfere with its beauty. Recommend to make such a mask:
- Grind 1 tbsp. l oatmeal
- Mix with 1 tbsp. l soda
- Add to the mixture 1 tbsp. l 3% hydrogen peroxide.
- Stir until smooth.
- Apply a thin layer without touching the areas near the eyes.
- Leave on for 7-10 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water while gently massaging the skin.
- Wipe face tonic to narrow pores.
If you want to shine with the whiteness of your face and make freckles less bright, you will find this mask useful:
- Mix 1 tbsp. l 3% hydrogen peroxide, 1 egg yolk, 50 g of cottage cheese.
- Apply to cleansed face after steam bath.
- Leave for 15 minutes.
- Wash off with warm water.
- Apply no more than 2 times a week.
Hydrogen peroxide is indispensable in medicine and is applicable in cosmetology. Before using the product for the face, it is important to determine if it is suitable for your skin type, if it is not an allergy. In cosmetology, you can use only 3% solution of hydrogen peroxide, preferably in the composition of the masks. The effectiveness of the funds is noticeable if all recommendations are followed. This is confirmed by both professional beauticians and women who do the procedures at home.