Morning, bathroom, you take a shower, wipe the mirror, soaked with steam, and suddenly you encounter an ugly dot of red color on the nose. Good start to the day. Look again, but the picture has not changed and the mirror has nothing to do with it, since the twin brother of what is on his nose is sitting on his chin. This is a catastrophe! So, internal acne on the face: the causes.
Small, but specific skin imperfections: causes
Acne can appear only when the pores of the skin are blocked for some reason. Then, old skin cells and dirt accumulate in this place. And the more sebum is produced, the more clogged the pores become and the more susceptible they become for bacteria that are on the skin of the face. Bacteria, penetrating into the clogged pores, produce metabolites, which cause skin irritation, leading to redness and inflammation. It is from this inflammation that a pimple is formed. If the inflammation progresses, its purulent form arises.
Pus is a fluid consisting of proteins and dead cells. If pus is formed a lot, under his pressure, a pimple erupts, and it flows out. Along with him come pieces of dead tissue, and healing can begin. The process of suppuration due to bacteria and inflammation of the skin is always the same. The reasons for which the pores are blocked may be different:
- Hormonal changes are considered the most common cause. Sex hormones regulate the production of fat in the sebaceous glands of the skin. Hormonal changes as a cause of acne on the face often occur along with puberty.
- Menopause and the use of hormonal drugs.
- Unhealthy lifestyles, poor diet, low fluid intake, alcohol, frequent smoking and drug addiction lead to an increase in sebum production, which ultimately results in acne on the face.
- Pregnancy causes hormonal changes in the body of women, which can lead to impure skin of the face.
- Cosmetics. If too much makeup is applied, it can clog the pores. When choosing cosmetic products you should make sure that they are hypoallergenic.
- Heredity. If one of the parents previously had acne, it is very likely that the child will also have similar problems.
- Poor hygiene. The skin should be washed regularly and thoroughly so that no sweat or bacteria remain on its surface.
- Poor nutrition: excessive consumption of sweets, pizza, high-fat foods, or fried foods can aggravate acne.
- The systematic wearing of helmets, tight clothing and heavy backpacks can affect the formation of acne and blackheads, because the skin at these points does not breathe properly.
Eastern wisdom about acne
According to Chinese medicine, the location of acne on the face is not accidental. According to Chinese doctors, the areas of the face correspond to a specific organ and possible health problems.
Thus, the presence of internal acne on the cheeks and nose can mean:
- excessive sweating;
- eye problems, such as twitching;
- heart palpitations, tachycardia, chest pain, sensation of impending heart attack;
- problems with diction, stuttering, fear of public speaking;
- weakened immunity;
- respiratory problems such as asthma, shortness of breath;
- skin problems - acne, eczema and psoriasis.
According to the Chinese medicine interpretation, the presence of internal acne on the chin can be a symptom of such diseases:
- pathologies in the reproductive system;
- osteoporosis or bone fragility;
- disorders of the urinary system;
- poor health of hair.
In principle, acne can be in everyone and the reasons for that, as you have already seen, are a whole lot. However, there is a certain group of people who have the greatest likelihood of such trouble on your face as acne. These include:
- adolescents of puberty;
- people with hereditary predisposition;
- persons whose professional activities are associated with hazardous working conditions;
- patients undergoing hormone therapy;
- pregnant women;
- menopausal women.
9 natural remedies to help get rid of acne
How to take care of the skin to avoid unsightly acne on the face? We offer the most effective means to help get rid of internal acne on the face at home:
- Apply lemon juice diluted with a moisturizer or oil as a mask.
- Systematically apply absorbent masks with clay to cleanse the skin and regulate sebum concentration.
- Apply anti-infectious oils to perfectly cleansed skin - tea tree, black cumin, jojoba or hazelnut.
- Use a tomato juice mask to treat your skin. It has an anti-infective, cleansing and healing effect and is an excellent natural remedy to eliminate acne.
- To dry a pimple and speed healing, drip a little white or apple cider vinegar locally.
- Rub the surface of the face with alum after cleaning. They have the ability to prevent the onset of pimples by tightening the pores and reducing sebum production.
- Apply ice to the skin to stop the acne inflammation that has just appeared.
- If you have oily skin, apply rose water for a while, which tends to dry it. It also has regenerative, toning and cleansing properties that limit the presence of bacteria and strengthen the skin.
- In the event of a rash and redness, use aloe vera to soothe discomfort and speed healing.
And here again the morning, the shower, the same mirror, and from it a familiar face with velvety soft skin looks at you without the slightest hint of ugly acne! Life is getting better!