What is spring? Blooming apple trees, lilac, bird cherry and, of course, dandelions! Probably, they truly symbolize the arrival of warm days. Who did not like to weave wreaths of bright yellow flowers in childhood? But this entertainment often ended pitifully - there were stains from the dandelion juice on the hands and clothes.
Dandelion juice (milk) is useful. They can treat warts, mosquito bites and bees. But stubborn stains that he leaves, give a lot of trouble to the hostess.
How to remove spots from dandelions?
Stains can be removed as a special chemical means and stain removers, and home ways. If the contamination is fresh, then laundry soap, Antipyatin, Vanish powder and even a lemon can help. Some people successfully use alcohol, vegetable oil, and special pencils from stains (for example, Oriflame has this). If you encounter a problem, than remove the spots from dandelions, you can try the spray from the company "Amway". Another tool is Persol-super. The thing needs to be boiled in its solution. This method is suitable for all things, white and colored.
How to remove dandelion stains?
If there are no stain removers at home, the available tools will come to the rescue.
- Proven method - laundry soap. Thing soaked and thoroughly soaped, then washed in a typewriter.
- Iron can be used: Prepare a sheet of paper and a thing with fresh dandelion stains. Heat the iron in the temperature mode "Cotton" or "Flax". Put a piece of paper on the fabric where the spots are. Carry iron on paper in places of pollution.
- In some cases it helps "Vanish". The thing is left in the pelvis with a diluted agent for a long time (about 12 hours). Then sent to wear out at high temperature.
How to remove dandelion stains with lemon?Stains on clothes wet. Cut a lemon and sprinkle it with juice of pollution. Leave the item for 10 minutes. Wash clothes in a washing machine at high temperature.
- Moisten the stains with pure alcohol or a mixture of 2 tsp. peroxide and 0, 5 tsp ammonia. After that, rinse the thing in water.
- You can also drop on pollution with gasoline, and then with 5% ammonia solution. Then the clothes need to be washed well.
- Cotton fabrics can save the following mixture: 10 ml of water, alcohol and dishwashing detergent. All this is mixed and applied to the stain. Next, the clothes must be washed according to the regime that is registered on the label. Unfortunately, this method is only suitable for colored cotton items.
- A safer method is to use vegetable oil. Stains should be wetted with warm water and some sunflower oil dripped onto them. Then soap soap. Foam from him should be a lot. Then the item is left in this form for 10-15 minutes and washed by hand. You can use a brush.
If all the above methods did not help, then you should contact the dry cleaner. Unfortunately, sometimes even professional methods are powerless against complex stains from dandelion juice.
Many housewives believe that it is impossible to remove spots from dandelions. This is not true. Stain removers or time-tested home remedies will help to cope with contamination. The main thing to remember is that the easiest way to get rid of a fresh spot. Timely cleaning will even cope with stubborn dirt.