Pavloposad shawls are beautiful products made from natural materials. Pavloposad shawls bring people not only warmth, but also comfort from wearing them. Each scarf is like a work of art, the colors on which do not fade, and the pattern does not bother.
The history of Pavloposad shawls has about 150 years. During this period, handkerchiefs managed to gain popularity not only in Russia, but also in other countries of the world. To date, there are different types of Pavloposad shawls. Each pattern on the scarf is created by professional artists who transfer vintage patterns to the fabric. In order to achieve similarity, artists have to study quite a lot of special literature. The best Pavloposadsky craftsmen work at the oldest manufactory enterprises in Russia.
Pavloposadskiye shawls are distinguished by airiness, weightlessness, luxury, unique and bright design, various texture and natural materials. Pavloposadsky scarf can be met almost at every fifth modern woman. Once these scarves came into vogue, and are not going to leave the fashionable path.
How to wear Pavloposad shawls?
Modern designers offer many options for wearing Pavloposad shawls.
- If you have regular features, a scarf can be tied in the traditional way - as it was worn in Russia, i.e. put a handkerchief on your head and tie it up with a knot on your chin.
- In winter, the Pavloposad shawl is perfectly combined with a fur coat, sheepskin coat, sheepskin coat, coat and other products. Such a scarf is usually tied on the head, and the ends are wrapped around the neck like a scarf.
- Pavloposadsky shawls can be worn in the form of bandanas, only in this case you need to buy not very large scarves.
- In recent times, it is important to tie Pavloposad shawls around your neck. Putting the scarf in a triangle, wrap it around the neck, leaving a corner in front. The ends of the scarf are tied over the corner, and the fringe of the scarf is straightened. This method is perfect for leather jackets and cloaks.
- Pavloposadsky shawls can be tied up like a pioneer tie, holding together the ends of the shawl with a beautiful brooch. The scarf should be in harmony with the clothes so that your image does not look pretentious.
- Large Pavloposad shawls can be draped over the shoulders like a shawl. In this case, you will emphasize your beautiful shoulders, as well as exquisite and noble taste.
- Some designers offer to tie Pavloposad shawls in the form of a belt. In this case, the scarf is folded in a triangle, wrapped around the hips, and the ends are tied at the side. Thus, the Pavloposad shawls can be used as a wide belt or instead of a belt on a coat or fur coat.
- In summer, Pavloposad shawls can be worn as a top, a poncho in combination with a turtleneck and jeans, and also as a pareo.
- With a skillful approach from the Pavloposad shawl, you can make a bag.
What to wear with Pavloposad shawls?
- Pavloposadsky shawls look spectacular with a leather jacket. In this case, a scarf is put on the neck. It is better to give preference to a small scarf with tassels. Choose the color of the Pavloposad shawl under the jacket. If you have a classic black jacket, buy a bright red or burgundy pavloposadky scarf. A white scarf with a bright pattern would be perfect for a brown leather jacket. A white jacket will be decorated with a pastel-colored Pavloposad shawl. Blue or green scarves are ideal for brunettes. This will emphasize their bright personality and style.
- Pavloposad shawls will be a great addition to a fur coat. Only in this case it is recommended to give preference to wool scarves of large size. Such shawls are covered over a fur coat, which not only warms up on cold days, but also protects the fur from friction.
- To create an expressive image, Pavloposad shawls can be tied on the head, while wearing boots with embroidery and a short fur coat. In this image of the beautiful girl you will look irresistible!
- In summer, Pavloposad shawls look stylish with denim shorts or regular jeans. In this case, you can make a fashionable belt from a scarf or wear it as a poncho, decorating it with a beautiful button or an elegant brooch.
- Perfectly Pavloposadsky shawls look with a denim jacket or jacket. With a denim jacket, a white scarf with a bright pattern looks spectacular. In this case, the Pavloposad shawl is tied up like an Arafat.
Do not be afraid to experiment! Pavloposadsky shawls are a stylish accessory that can liven up any boring image.