Oh, and we love ourselves, girls, dislike! Everything with this skin is fat, dry, then problematic, we struggle, tirelessly gentle hands from morning till night ... Look how we take care of it capriciously and save again, sleep hard!
And you want to look beautiful, and we are obliged to take care of our beauty. So we run to the shops and pharmacies for the "miraculous elixirs of beauty." And which one is right for you, tell the composition. Do not worry: to understand this list of unknown words at first glance, it is not necessary to be a professor of chemistry or to drive your school teacher in cosmetics stores.
To begin, let's define What result for our skin we want - whether we want to get rid of something or save something.
So, usually in the composition of all the components are indicated by quantitative descending.
The most useful components of face cream
Avocado intensely moisturizes and rejuvenates the skin, and also stimulates the formation of natural collagen.
Panthenol (Vitamin B5)not only moisturizes and smoothes, but also has a healing effect. Great for sunscreens.
Coenzyme Q10 nourishes and improves skin elasticity, reduces the depth of fine wrinkles. The most famous coenzyme in cosmetology is Q10, extracted from algae exclusively from the Sea of Japan. There are others: lidaza, collagenase, hyalurnidase, etc. Coenzymes make cells quickly and efficiently renew, and also keep hyaluronic acid in the epidermis, which is responsible for the water balance of the skin.
Hyaluronic acidgood in the warm season. In winter, day cream with gualuronic acid should be applied an hour and a half before going out.
Ceramides,or Ceramides. These wizards are responsible for the accumulation and transportation of moisture at the cellular level, improve the complexion and smooth wrinkles by filling the space between the cells of the stratum corneum of the epidermis. By fixing the cells in this way, ceramides form a stronger protective layer of the skin and prevent the evaporation of moisture.
Algae Extracts very useful: they increase elasticity and tone, rich in vitamin D, which strengthens and moisturizes the skin.
Of the nutrients in the creams can be found jojoba, eliminating peeling and irritation, and vegetable oils - olive, almond, peach, coconut, which increase skin firmness and elasticity.
For anti-aging remedies, the presence of liposomes, ginkgo biloba, vitamins A (retinol orbeta carotene) and C (ascorbic acid orfruit acids), royal jelly (just a couple withliposomes), placenta. All these elements are useful for aging skin - they stimulate cell metabolism, participate in the synthesis of collagen, which generally improves the structure of the skin.
Soothing, healing and anti-inflammatory agents
- Azulene- antiallergic and regenerating action. The drug is obtained from chamomile flowers.
- Allantoinand aloe vera soften, moisturize, improve blood circulation.
- Echinacea in addition to the main properties stimulates the formation of collagen.
- Good for cleansing: papaya and alpha hydroxide acids (AHA).
- Glycerol is present in most cosmetics. It improves their penetration into the skin and prevents the evaporation of moisture, but when the air humidity is above 65%, otherwise glycerin does not take moisture from the air, but pulls it out of the skin and keeps it on the surface, which can disturb the water balance and dry out the skin. Can meet glycerol monostearate or distilled monoglyceride. These are thickeners and their presence in face cream is completely undesirable for us.
- Lanolin. It moisturizes and softens, but clogs the pores, which is contraindicated for youthful and problem skin.
- Technical oil (mineral oil). According to the manufacturers, this product forms a waterproof film on the skin that keeps moisture in the skin. However, besides moisture there will remain toxins, carbon dioxide and other waste products. And this is the guarantor of allergic reactions, inflammation and clogged pores with acne. Oil product.
- Arachidonic acid, secreted from animal liver, previously used for the manufacture of impermeable matter. The effect will be as from technical oils.
- Benzocaine, which is a drug for local anesthesia, with long-term use can cause disturbances in the functioning of the nervous system.
- Preservative propylene glycol. Cosmetology has come to terms with its presence, especially in moisturizers, only let it be as close as possible to the end of the list.
- Preservatives methylparaben,ethylparaben,butylparaben have antibacterial effect. But if they are on the list, then they should be small. Means containing a safe amount of preservatives should not be stored for more than three years.
- Isopropyl myristate, butyl stearate, cetiolane- These are synthetic substitutes for natural fats, also serve as preservatives.
Given that any cosmetic product consists of molecules of fat and water, the presence of emulsifiers, which prevent its delamination, is acceptable.
See also:Cream "Burenka" for the face: reviews
Now you can not only safely go to buy a new cream, but also to conduct an audit among the existing ones. Pay attention also to the smell, texture and color. If they have changed - boldly throw it away. Even if the expiration date has not expired, and the storage period, which is valid after opening has passed, we throw it away! Storage conditions were not met? Down with! And in no case do we regret: health and beauty are more precious to us!