The appearance of black spots on the face can be a cause for concern both in adolescence and in adulthood. This is a subtle defect in appearance, and yet most of the girls and women do not want to put up with him. Therefore, it would not hurt to know certain rules and practical tips on how to squeeze the black dots on the nose.
Miniature dark spots on the nose, which appear due to blockage of the sebaceous glands, called comedones. Another name for these formations is "black eels". The reason for their occurrence may be improper diet, malfunction of the intestines, allergic to cosmetics, adverse weather conditions.
Is it possible to squeeze the black dots on the nose on their own? They are a common problem that can be solved at home or in a beauty salon. Cosmetologists advise experts to entrust this occupation, as with improper preparation and treatment of the skin, you can further complicate the situation. Nevertheless, many girls and women traditionally prefer homemade face cleaning procedures. In this case, in order to ensure a good result, you need to prepare in advance for the process and carry out all actions carefully using disinfectants.
Beauty without sacrifice
Are there black dots? Do not give in to impulsive desire to get rid of them instantly. It is better to approach the solution of the problem in detail so as not to provoke serious consequences. Experts advise to remember about the complications that may result from improper squeezing of acne:
- an infection can be added to the resulting wound, which then enters the bloodstream;
- If you get rid of comedones with a needle, you can touch the facial nerve. This will cause pain and may even lead to neuritis;
- due to regular extrusions, scars and scars may form on the skin.
When choosing a way to squeeze out black dots on your nose, you need to remember that in any case strict hygiene rules are in the first place. An effective procedure requires the following conditions:
- Hands should be thoroughly washed and the face cleaned and steamed.
- For steaming is best to use herbal decoctions. It is desirable to gradually increase the temperature, adding hot liquid.
- Fingers should be wrapped with sterile wipes or gauze soaked in hydrogen peroxide.
Remove black dots by gently pressing the comedo on both sides with your fingertips. No need to make great efforts: if the "object" does not give in, it must be left alone and repeat the procedure the next day. After cleaning, the treated skin must be wiped with peroxide and smeared with a lotion to narrow the pores. In the next day, it is desirable to do without make-up and fat creams.
There is a way of telling how to effectively squeeze blackheads on the nose using special tools. Tweezers and a cosmetological loop are useful for this. Here is the procedure for doing this cleaning:
- Disinfect the toolkit.
- Wash your hands well.
- Cleanse the skin with warm water and antibacterial soap. An alternative is to make a healthy steam bath on herbal broth (for example, with sage, chamomile, oak bark).
- Place the loop on the surface of the pores in such a way that the black dot is in the middle.
- Gently press on the skin - and the contents of the pores will push up. It needs to be removed with tweezers.
- Treat skin with peroxide, lotion or essential oil of tea tree.
After cleansing, it is advised to make a clay mask to soothe the skin and pores. You can also prepare the product from egg white and a few drops of lemon juice. Apply this mask for 10-15 minutes, then wash off with warm water and smear the face with moisturizing cream.
Folk and Salon Deals
If the skin is not prone to irritation and only the black dots on the nose bother you, then you can use the popular way of describing how to get rid of them with a salt and soda mask:
- Mix a pinch of fine salt and soda with 2 tbsp. l gel for washing.
- Clean the face skin thoroughly.
- Apply the mixture to areas with black dots.
- After 5 minutes, rinse with water: first warm and then cool.
- Lubricate the skin with a nourishing cream.
- Apply mask once a week.
In the cabin to solve the problem of black dots offer a variety of ways. This may be a mechanical manual cleaning using a cosmetic loop or a spoon. Often, cosmetologists use special masks, the active components of which are plant gels. Before applying them do not need to steam out the skin. The action of the masks is aimed at opening the pores and pushing out comedones. Also for cleaning the face of such "uninvited guests" use ultrasound, vacuum or laser peeling.
The best way - prevention
To avoid having to deal with black dots on the nose, you need to try to prevent them from appearing. Face skin should be thoroughly cleaned from makeup. 1-2 times a week it is useful to do home care masks. For preventive purposes, you can regularly steam out your face over herbal broths, and then wash with cool water. It is very desirable to adhere to proper nutrition, because the skin of the face reflects the state of health of the whole organism.
Black dots are not encouraging at any age, and improper removal can lead to even more trouble. When squeezing comedones at home, you need to pay special attention to hygiene. You can try and alternative ways to cleanse the skin, the main thing - do not rush and do not risk health.