Probably a blonde at least once in a life repainted any girl. That's just this hair color is not the easiest. It must be constantly maintained. Therefore, the owners of light curls are often tormented by the question of how to remove the yellowness from melirovannyh or completely bleached hair.
We remove yellow hair from folk remedies
The softest ways are those that involve the use of natural ingredients. They, like other options, are based on chemical exposure, but more careful, not damaging the hair scales. As a result, often, in addition to eliminating unwanted pigment, curl strengthening is also achieved, giving them shine and strength, and sometimes preventing loss.
It is worth mentioning that not in all cases folk methods work. If the yellowness begins to appear some time after the visit to the hairdresser, it may be possible to eliminate it. But in the case of an unsuccessful trip to the salon or home experiment, it is likely that this will not work.
- One of the easiest and most affordable ways is a honey-based mask. Immediately it is necessary to prepare for that, and put, and wash it will be problematic due to the consistency. A small amount of the product, the volume of which is selected according to the length of the curls and their density, must be heated so that it becomes liquid. The easiest way to do this in a water bath. Then you need to give it a little cool, preventing scalp burns, and evenly distribute the entire mass of hair.
- A plastic film or shower cap is worn on top, and a towel on it. You will have to wait for about 3 hours, and if the yellowness is clearly pronounced, then that's all 5. Then the mask is washed off with warm water, shampoo for colored hair is applied to the strands. Clean curls moisten with air conditioning and towel dry. An conditioning or nourishing agent is required because honey can dry them.
If yellowness has appeared as a result of an incorrectly performed dyeing procedure, which took place on the current day, you should try a kefir mask upon returning home.
- On 100 ml. This fermented milk product, which, by the way, is better to take stale, is added to 35 gr. (1 tbsp.) Glycerin and calendula spirit tinctures. Both drugs are always available at the pharmacy and are low cost. Egg (yolk), lemon juice (1 pc.) And 1 tsp. alcohol. Due to this composition, the mask can give a side effect in the form of dryness. Therefore, as after the honey, the hair will need to feed.
- The mixture is applied to dry strands. After that, the head is necessarily wrapped with a film that is covered with a warm hat or towel turban. It is worth making a mask for the night, since it takes 8–10 hours to act. It needs to be washed off with warm water using a shampoo and a good balm.
We get rid of bleached hair with toning
The most commonly used method in combating any unwanted pigment is toning. Its main difference from the usual coloring is the use of a smaller percentage of the activator lotion and a softer composition of the tinting preparation. Most often, these are semi-permanent paints that do not contain ammonia. They are not always harmless. Therefore, even such a procedure should be carried out only 1 time in 2 weeks.
On how to remove the yellowness from melirovannyh or bleached hair through toning, and what should be the mixture in each case, you should ask the hairdresser. But it’s also realistic to understand the question yourself, although professional advice will not replace it.
In each professional brand that produces persistent dyes, in addition to tubes with the main drug, there are auxiliary means. These include oxides (oxigents, activator lotions) and mixtones (correctors). The presence of the first is mandatory, the second - in the case when the base color is not enough to get the desired one. In particular, this applies to temperature changes.
All the tones presented in the stores are selected in a circle of Oswald, where the opposite colors eliminate each other. According to this scheme, the yellow pigment is eliminated purple, red - blue, red - green. On the contrary, the bundles also act. Thus, in order to kill the yellowness, it is necessary to purchase a tube of a purple mixton.
The dose of the corrector is never equal to the volume of the paint itself, if there is no desire to get its shade on the whole head. On standard 60 ml. dye is measured a few cm, following the "rule 12". It says that the number of the base tone is subtracted from this number. The remainder is the dose of the mixton per total volume of 120 ml. from paint and oxide. But this is only an approximate scheme, which in individual cases may not work.
Toning is carried out on the lowest percentage of the lotion activator. A number of manufacturers have a special oxygent for tinting paints. For example, in Matrix it is 2.7%. In the line of permanent dyes it is possible to mix correctors, oxides and paints of different companies, in tinting ones it is impossible. As well as to combine these two lines together.
What shampoo you choose?
Not every one can competently carry out toning independently, especially without consulting a professional. Therefore, manufacturers have taken care of consumers, releasing special shampoos against the yellowness of hair, reviews of which are quite contradictory. The basis of the product is the same purple mikston, mentioned above. But already added in the right quantity.
According to the comments of women, they all dry their hair with varying degrees of intensity, and the cost does not matter. Therefore, as such, the difference in whether it will be a budget Estel, or middle class Bonacure, no. They cope with the task too, almost at the same level. Light yellowness will be removed, but if initially unsuccessful staining does not help. And the only recommendation that can be given is to carry out toning, and then maintain the result with shampoo. Moreover, it can not be perederzhivat. Some girls said that on blond hair appeared instead of yellow - purple pigment.
How to remove yellowness from bleached hair or prevent its appearance?
The above recommendations are relevant not only for blond curls. The yellow pigment is able to climb out even on light brown hair up to level 6. As a prevention, you can follow the following rules:
- Try not to get involved in oil masks. Organics is perfect for hair not exhausted by dyes. And if you already had to set foot on the path of using such funds, you will have to switch to silicones and "chemistry". The oils wash out the paint perfectly, especially its cold tones, which are themselves less resistant. The result is unwanted yellowness or redhead.
- Maximum protect yourself from the use of chlorinated water. This is another factor that changes the temperature of the hair, and not in the direction necessary. Water filters solve this problem well.
- After painting, select the appropriate care. In professional stores a lot of tools that are focused on blondes, including the division by temperature. Consumer confidence has earned Matrix, Bonacure, C: EHKO.
- Since shampoos, as already mentioned, do not always act as they should, there is another way of toning. At the usual amount of hair mask, add 2-3 cm of purple corrector, and leave the mixture on the hair for a few minutes. Just try not to overdo it if your hair is at the level of 10 tones.
In order that your curls do not acquire yellowness, you should not forget about the timely toning, which can be done in the conditions of your own home. It is also advisable to consult with the mother about the care. He will help find the right solution. At home, you can maintain the effect with the help of masks and various special hair products.