Fashion for extended nails has long passed, and girls now prefer naturalness more and more. In addition, natural marigolds, if they are the correct form, look more aesthetically pleasing and feminine.
But what to do if your own - grow poorly and exfoliate? Or did you break a couple of nails, and a little more than a week is left before an important event? Follow our recommendations, and Your nails will not only noticeably accelerate growth, but also strengthen.
How to quickly grow nails at home?
- Nails - one of the main indicators of human health, therefore, if they regularly break, exfoliate, or become stained, this is a sure sign that treatment should be done from the inside. Be sure to drink multivitamin complexes and review your diet, it should be healthy and balanced. Also try daily to include in your diet cereals, nuts, vegetable oils and products with gelatin.
- To keep your nails strong all the time and grow quickly, you need to care for them daily.:
- First of all, make yourself a habit lubricate your hands with a nourishing or moisturizing cream after each wash.
- Wash dishes, clean the house only in gloves.
- If you have already decided to grow your nails, bring this matter to the end and do not be tempted by a faster way: extension. Because when you remove the extensions, the treatment procedures will have to start over.
- Daily massage your hands and nails.cosmetic oil or special mixtures for growth and strengthening of nails. Making such a mixture yourself is quite simple. Mix base and essential oils and apply on the nail bed and cuticle. Firming base oils: wheatgrass, macadamia, olive, avocado, jojoba, almond. Essential oils for strengthening: lemon, eucalyptus, rosemary, patchouli, myrrh, sandalwood, chamomile, bergamot. To eliminate delamination: ylang-ylang, cedar, pine.
- To make wonderful oil to grow and strengthen nails, mix on a tablespoon of one or a mixture of base oils, 0.5 teaspoon of essential oils and add a few capsules of AEVITA. Store such a product should be in a bottle of dark glass at room temperature.
- You can also do it yourself cuticle oil. To do this, take 1 tbsp. fat cream for hands and mix 7 drops of avocado oil, and essential oils of bergamot - 5 drops, incense - 3 drops and lavender - 5 drops. Stir with a wooden stick. You will get a pleasantly smelling mixture that will care for the cuticle, softening it.
- Iodine is a great way to strengthen and grow nails.. Spread them on the bed 2-3 times a week. But do not get too carried away in this way, as you can dry the nail plate and cuticle. If the nails no longer exfoliate, it will be enough to apply iodine once a week for prevention.
- Lemon - an indispensable tool for nails, it bleaches beautifully, strengthens and accelerates their growth. You can cut a lemon in half and dip your fingers into the pulp. Or simply wipe the nails with a piece of lemon 2 times a day.
- Instead of a varnish, buy a classic black one in a pharmacy "Smart enamel". It perfectly helps to grow nails and gives them a well-groomed appearance. Apply it in the morning, and in the evening before the procedure, remove nail polish remover without acetone.
Baths for the rapid growth of nails
Sure to take a bath for nails at least every other day. The temperature of these trays should be no more than 40 ° C.
- Simple salt bath. In a glass of warm water, add 1 tbsp. sea salt and 5-7 drops of iodine. Hold for 10-15 minutes.
- With vitamins A and E.1/4 cup of sunflower or corn oil, 5 drops of vitamin A and E, 3 drops of iodine. Mix, reheat in a water bath. Keep your fingers in this bath for 20 minutes.
- With essential oils. Mix 0.5 tbsp. olive oil (heated) with essential oil of eucalyptus and rosemary.
- Beer bath.1 tbsp. Chamomile flowers pour boiling water and let it brew for 1 hour. Strain and mix with heated beer.
- With vegetable juice. Squeeze juice extractor 0.5 st. potato juice and cabbage. Mix it up. Take a bath for at least 20 minutes.
- With lemon juice.Mix the juice of 0.5 lemon with 1 tbsp. sunflower oil. Add a few drops of macadamia and avocado oil. Heat slightly and add 3 drops of cedar, ylang-ylang and pine ethers.
After oil baths to enhance the effect do not wash off the mixture, wear cotton gloves and walk in them for several hours or leave overnight.-
How to grow nails in a week?
If your nails need an urgent "reanimation", and it’s only a week to get them back to normal, try these tips and a couple of millimeters are provided for you.
- Do oil masks at night. Use one of the above recipes for masks, rub oil into the nail bed and cuticle until completely absorbed, and then apply another layer and put on cotton gloves. Leave overnight. Use daily.
- Make a mask for the rapid growth of nails. Mix 1 tsp. a fat hand cream and 1 tsp. red hot pepper. Warm up Apply to nails and lightly rub, leave for 25 minutes. It is necessary to do this procedure no more than once a week, but it gives a stunning effect the first time.
- Polish your nails with wax. This procedure in the salons is called "sealing" and is not cheap, but it is quite possible to do it at home. For this you need a special polishing wax and a soft nail file or a piece of velvet. If you can not buy such a tool, you can make it yourself. To do this, melt a few grams of beeswax and cocoa batter in a water bath. Add 3 drops of cinnamon and a little avocado oil, mix and allow to cool. Fingers a little steam in a salt bath and make a manicure. Then apply avocado oil on the nail bed and cuticle and rub it well. Then apply a little wax on the nail and proceed to polishing, treating each nail for at least 2 minutes. In this way, You seal all the beneficial properties of wax and oil inside, and polishing improves blood circulation, as a result, the nail grows faster.
How to quickly grow nails, read the article How to accelerate the growth of nails?
Of course, for a week or two it’s impossible to grow really long nails, but a few grown-off millimeters will still be noticeable, besides, you will strengthen them well and give them a healthy well-groomed appearance. And if you continue to use these tips all the time, brittleness and other problems inherent in the nails, you are never threatened!