Eyes - the most expressive part of the face, which is primarily paid attention. That is why it is customary to pay maximum attention to eye makeup. Skillful use of eye shadow will help make them more expressive, adjust the shape, add shine and depth!
How to apply eye shadow?
To learn to emphasize the beauty of the eyes, you need to know the subtleties of makeup.
Do not forget that the area of the eyelids is particularly sensitive. Therefore, the shadows should only be hypoallergenic.
In modern stores you can find very different products not only in color but also in consistency: dry, creamy, pencil shadows, mousses. They have significant differences in effect.
Habitual in use: they are easy to impose and remove. They are persistent and stored for a long time.
It is difficult to apply them, almost not shaded. Faster roll in the folds of the eyelids. The advantage is a living shine.
The most persistent. Apply quickly, because they immediately dry. They can ugly accumulate in the folds of the eyelids, especially with an excess of funds.
New in cosmetics, combines ease of application and shine. Easier to shade, but require careful dosage.
At the time of applying makeup, pay attention to lighting, because it can greatly change the colors of the shadows. Ideal - fluorescent light, aimed directly at the face, but not casting a shadow on it.
Make eye makeup after the blush inflicted on the cheekbones and eyebrow pencil brought.
- The main rule concerns how to apply the shadows: on the inner corners of the eyes they fall brighter, and on the outer - darker, the shadows below - darker, above - lighter. Light ones distinguish, emphasize, and dark - well mask.
- Before you use the shadows, prepare the eyelids and the skin around the eyes: apply a cream, wait until absorbed. After that, close your eyes and apply powder on the eyelids. Thanks to this procedure, the shadows are evenly distributed, and will not accumulate in the folds of the skin.
- For application use an applicator or brush. Do not overdo it with the amount of funds! Before touching the eyelid applicator, lightly slam them on the back of your hand to remove excess.
- How to paint eyes with mascara?
- How to paint eyes with eyeliner?
How to make up your eyes with shadows: the rules
Often, there are 4 zones for eye makeup. Consider them all to figure out how to properly apply the shadow on the eyelids:
- Under the eyebrows. Light shades reflecting light are applied. You can safely vary with the use of 2 or 3 shades at the same time, putting the lightest on the inner corner of the eye, gradually dimming to the outer part. That is how they create an additional overflow of tones.
- Upper eyelid. Here they use the brightest paint, which is desirable to combine with the color scheme of your clothes. You can create a combination of different tones: the lightest - on the zone near the inner corner, the brightest - on the middle part of your century, and the darkest shadow will fall on the outer third of the century. Your fantasy itself will tell a lot of different options that give incredible effects. Regardless of the chosen color range, shadows are applied from cilia to the crease of the eyelid.
- Circuit. The contour is assigned a mission to adjust the shape of the eyes. The contour consists of a darker shade, which is applied with a thin applicator, repeating the lines of the folds of the upper eyelids. Often shade.
- Lower eyelid. It is necessary to shade the shadows of the same hue as the upper eyelid, or, for example, the color of the contour. Apply movements to the outer corners of the eyes, slightly touching the eyelid applicator. The lines should be shaded to gently emphasize the shape of your eyes or slightly change it.
Day daily eye makeup can do so. Take a brush and apply the lightest tone on the upper eyelid. Use a small color tone with an applicator or narrow brush and place a few dots from the edge of the moving part of the eyelid to the outer corner of the eye and to the middle of the eyelid fold. Shade should be to obtain a darkened arc on the border of the eyeball. Apply the main tones with a brush with a beveled edge, greatly enhancing the intensity of color at the border of the eyelashes. Extend the shadows to the temples, and then blend them well in the direction from the outer corner of the eye to the inner. In order to achieve the greatest expressiveness, apply a small white spot on the most convex point of your eyelid, feathering it.
When applying dry shadows, make-up gives softer shades, wet shadows give intense colors.Famous make-up artists love matte shadows more, because they fall on the eyelids much easier, they are easy to shade, they look good in any light, and most importantly, the wrinkles that appear are less emphasized.
How to paint eyes with shadows: video
Proper work with eye shadow allows you to emphasize the beauty and expressiveness of the look. It is enough to master a few simple rules to learn how to do makeup as a professional makeup artist. Remember that it is important not only to choose the right technique for applying shadows, but also to choose the appropriate tool. It must be of high quality and hypoallergenic.